Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players. 21:49 - Oct 24 with 2063 viewsconnell10

The thing that makes me laugh is half this lot will put in transfer requests if we go down!! Thinking they are far to good for 3rd division football....a message lads you ain't your SHIT!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Players. on 21:52 - Oct 24 with 2004 viewsLowerloftLad

Aren't half the players we let go for free in the summer still without clubs.

No one is going to want to pay for any of our current players.

At the weekend I was asked who is your best player now at QPR? I laughed before stating I don't think we have one.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Players. on 21:53 - Oct 24 with 1987 viewsted_hendrix

We have very little in the way of saleable assets.

I'm also convinced that some of our players have gone backwards in ability???

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Players. on 21:53 - Oct 24 with 1978 viewsconnell10

Players. on 21:52 - Oct 24 by LowerloftLad

At the weekend I was asked who is your best player now at QPR? I laughed before stating I don't think we have one.

That don't stop these clowns from thinking they are the dogs bollocks.....totally delusional.

Players. on 21:55 - Oct 24 with 1949 viewsflynnbo

I still think a more clued up manager can salvage something with this bunch of players as it’s clearly beyond GA.
Players. on 21:59 - Oct 24 with 1912 viewsconnell10

Players. on 21:55 - Oct 24 by flynnbo

I still think a more clued up manager can salvage something with this bunch of players as it’s clearly beyond GA.

I'd say who ever comes in will have one hell of a job getting anything out of this lot .

Players. on 12:58 - Oct 25 with 1593 viewsR_from_afar

Players. on 21:55 - Oct 24 by flynnbo

I think that a strong coach could get a bit more out of them, *if* they listen to that coach, carry out their instructions and also do the footballing basics, basics which they should not need to be told but which they are currently failing to do.

However, I think some of the players are suffering from a superiority complex - incredible given our performances in the last 12 months - born of being top of the league a year ago. I suspect some of them have convinced themselves that the problems are not down to them but to the manager, the refs, the phase of the moon...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Players. on 13:23 - Oct 25 with 1496 viewsTheChef

Players. on 12:58 - Oct 25 by R_from_afar

I think that a strong coach could get a bit more out of them, *if* they listen to that coach, carry out their instructions and also do the footballing basics, basics which they should not need to be told but which they are currently failing to do.

However, I think some of the players are suffering from a superiority complex - incredible given our performances in the last 12 months - born of being top of the league a year ago. I suspect some of them have convinced themselves that the problems are not down to them but to the manager, the refs, the phase of the moon...

This lot (and been the same for two years) will only play for the manager they feel like playing for.

Might as well let them appoint the next one...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Players. on 13:27 - Oct 25 with 1472 viewsStevenageRanger

From last years crop, Chris Martin scored yesterday for Bristol Rovers!

Still surprised that Luke Amos hasnt found anywhere.
Login to get fewer ads

Players. on 13:31 - Oct 25 with 1447 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Players. on 13:27 - Oct 25 by StevenageRanger

From last years crop, Chris Martin scored yesterday for Bristol Rovers!

Still surprised that Luke Amos hasnt found anywhere.

I liked Luke but he's just too injury-prone. Unless he signs a pay-as-you-play deal, it's just too much risk.
Players. on 13:33 - Oct 25 with 1440 viewsTheChef

Players. on 13:31 - Oct 25 by Wegerles_Stairs

I liked Luke but he's just too injury-prone. Unless he signs a pay-as-you-play deal, it's just too much risk.

He could join our monday night game, even then I bet he'd only be fit for one game each month.

Players. on 14:18 - Oct 25 with 1386 viewsNorthernr

Players. on 21:52 - Oct 24 by LowerloftLad

I came on here to say the same thing, they might want to have a word with Amos, Shodipo etc. People in football talk, what's gone on here over the last two years won't have gone unnoticed, there won't be a queue round the block for many of these chumps.
Players. on 14:30 - Oct 25 with 1348 viewsbosh67

Players. on 21:53 - Oct 24 by ted_hendrix

We have very little in the way of saleable assets.

I'm also convinced that some of our players have gone backwards in ability???

I believe we sold Willock's hamstrings on eBay in the summer, but then lost money posting them abroad.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Players. on 14:32 - Oct 25 with 1331 viewsBAWHoops

I was thinking lat night that Willock is going to go for free in the summer and I'll be shocked if he gets a Championship club let alone close to the wage he's on now.
In hindsight, thank goodness he never signed that contract in January because he's been awful for over a year now.

Wouldn't surprise me if he goes off to Aberdeen or somewhere on £6k a week

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Players. on 14:46 - Oct 25 with 1275 viewsTheChef

Players. on 14:32 - Oct 25 by BAWHoops

I was thinking lat night that Willock is going to go for free in the summer and I'll be shocked if he gets a Championship club let alone close to the wage he's on now.
In hindsight, thank goodness he never signed that contract in January because he's been awful for over a year now.

Wouldn't surprise me if he goes off to Aberdeen or somewhere on £6k a week

He'll only go where Daddy tells him to go.

Players. on 15:32 - Oct 25 with 1198 viewsconnell10

Players. on 14:46 - Oct 25 by TheChef

He'll only go where Daddy tells him to go.

......Or God .

Players. on 10:48 - Oct 26 with 921 viewsDesertBoot

I remember Gordon Strachan making this very point when Coventry were relegated and players couldn't get their transfer requests in quick enough.
All seeking another club from the division they'd just been relegated from.

Wish I could be like David Watts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024