Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Game's Gone Crazy 19:40 - Jan 30 with 2267 viewsRangersAreBack

Anyone know what the deal is with this (alleged) West Ham forum? The nonce who runs it is seriously obsessed with QPR. His articles appear on Newsnow QPR on almost a daily basis. 36 of the 104 articles he's posted in January are QPR related. He's been told time and again by QPR fans to give it a rest but he just can't help himself.
The Game's Gone Crazy on 19:43 - Jan 30 with 2248 viewsmichael67

Any chance of a link?

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

The Game's Gone Crazy on 19:45 - Jan 30 with 2225 viewsreal_loftus

The Game's Gone Crazy on 19:43 - Jan 30 by michael67

Any chance of a link?

The clue was in "Newsnow"?

ATAF.

The Game's Gone Crazy on 19:48 - Jan 30 with 2205 viewsRangersAreBack

Apologies - I am loathe to disgrace this board with his presence but here's his latest rant:

http://thegamesgonecrazy.blogspot.com/2012/01/qpr-signing-no-marks-on-never-neve
The Game's Gone Crazy on 19:51 - Jan 30 with 2177 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I've blocked his pages from appearing on newsnow, he thinks he is funny or something but I just want to smash his face in and that crap he writes just pisses me off so damn much I had to block his site for my own sanity.
The Game's Gone Crazy on 19:59 - Jan 30 with 2131 viewsRangersAreBack

The Game's Gone Crazy on 19:51 - Jan 30 by Pablo_Hoopsta

I've blocked his pages from appearing on newsnow, he thinks he is funny or something but I just want to smash his face in and that crap he writes just pisses me off so damn much I had to block his site for my own sanity.

Didn't realise you could do that; think I'll follow suit. The guy is a serial pain in the ass.
The Game's Gone Crazy on 20:02 - Jan 30 with 2104 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

The Game's Gone Crazy on 19:59 - Jan 30 by RangersAreBack

Didn't realise you could do that; think I'll follow suit. The guy is a serial pain in the ass.

Yeah - click on the website under the story and a box should drop down allowing you to select 'ignore website' or words to that effect.
The Game's Gone Crazy on 20:08 - Jan 30 with 2066 viewsbosh67

He needs therapy in regards to his obsession with us. Can't think what any of us have done to him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Game's Gone Crazy on 20:15 - Jan 30 with 2024 viewsloftboy

The Game's Gone Crazy on 20:08 - Jan 30 by bosh67

He needs therapy in regards to his obsession with us. Can't think what any of us have done to him.

He can't see anything wrong in following a team in the pl because westham aren't in it. One word for him VVANKER

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

The Game's Gone Crazy on 20:19 - Jan 30 with 1981 viewsBazWoT

It's probably that fat bearded w*nker from the Mail I used to quite like.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

The Game's Gone Crazy on 20:25 - Jan 30 with 1949 viewsNorthernr

Stop paying him attention and he'll go away. he's a knob. No more links to that site please.
The Game's Gone Crazy on 20:28 - Jan 30 with 1933 viewsJonDoeman

The Game's Gone Crazy on 20:25 - Jan 30 by Northernr

Stop paying him attention and he'll go away. he's a knob. No more links to that site please.

Yeah just playing into his hands, he's just after hits.

It Is What It Is !!

The Game's Gone Crazy on 01:26 - Jan 31 with 1750 viewstimcocking

He's been seriously pissing me off as well. I think we must assume his wife is being f@cked regularly by a QPR fan.
The Game's Gone Crazy (n/t) on 01:28 - Jan 31 with 1744 viewstimcocking

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
The Game's Gone Crazy on 02:36 - Jan 31 with 1717 viewsSydneyRs

It's actually quite amusing, but not in the way he hopes, more so in how laughably pathetic his bitterness over Fernandes being here rather than Upton Park is.

I doubt he will be giving up his day job, if indeed he has one, for a career in comedy anytime soon. Bitterness and jealousy however he has down to a fine art.
The Game's Gone Crazy on 02:41 - Jan 31 with 1715 viewsRangersAreBack

The Game's Gone Crazy on 20:28 - Jan 30 by JonDoeman

Yeah just playing into his hands, he's just after hits.

Yes, the counter alleging over 1.5million visitors to his site gives his game away. I bet he knocks one off every time he sees it rise.
The Game's Gone Crazy on 01:54 - Feb 1 with 1501 viewsSydneyRs

Given that he was banging on about all his predictions re QPR coming true, does anyone fancy taking him on up the claim that Fernandes would not spend more than 5 million in the transfer window?
The Game's Gone Crazy on 03:41 - Feb 1 with 1478 viewsKiwi76

Hopefully distracted with his teams stellar performance at the mighty Ipswich
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024