Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool find form 09:09 - Mar 14 with 462 viewsRed_Ranger

Great.....just before playing us! Where has our luck gone? I blame Flavios bad karma. Dial an exorcist.
Liverpool find form on 09:27 - Mar 14 with 450 viewssmegma

Form you say ?

In their 9 league games in 2012 they have won two !!! They actually have a slightly better record than ours, we have 5 points they have 8. Hardly form is it ???

Liverpool P9 W2 D2 L5 F 9 A11 Pts 8
QPR P9 W1 D2 L6 F11 A 15 Pts 5

Yet we don't have a £35M forward , or a £20m midfielder either.

Mind you , they have beaten a Championship team, on penalties, to win a trophy I suppose.
Liverpool find form on 09:27 - Mar 14 with 448 viewsrcap

Yeah, but - at the risk of tempting fate, we'll be their fourth match in 10 days, and they care about the Everton derby and the FA cup game far more than they will about another trip to one of the relegation sides in a league that they're no longer really involved in (won't get CL, already in Europa through the cup). Hopefully there'll be a bit of "after the Lord Mayor's show" about their team & performance...
Liverpool find form on 09:32 - Mar 14 with 439 viewsNorthernr

Don't know about finding form. Everton rested 6 players last night and were still well in the game until the second goal, in fact even then if the greatest teenage footballer the world has possibly ever seen and the great white hope of English football for years to come Jack Rodwell could actually strike a ball properly they'd still have got something.

Between our game with Bolton and our one with them they will have played three times and despite his goals last night Gerrard was limping around for most of the match.

Not saying we'll win, we won't, but they're nothing to be afraid of.
Liverpool find form on 09:46 - Mar 14 with 419 viewsRed_Ranger

Apologies. Didn't see game just heard on radio that Gerard and Suarez were on fire. I reckon whole place will be up for it Wed. Really looking forward to it.
Liverpool find form on 09:49 - Mar 14 with 413 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I find this a good thing as we always lose to teams who haven't won for ages.

Glass quite full after taking only one (but large) mouthful.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Liverpool find form on 09:50 - Mar 14 with 413 viewsDANRANGER

Nothing to lose. Must attack them from the off and play very high tempo. They will rotate their squad so Gerrard may not even play as Saturday is the big game for them.

Although with our ability to give struggling players sudden form Carroll will probably bag a hat trick!!
Liverpool find form on 09:50 - Mar 14 with 413 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'd hope that Hughes will have learned from the Bolton debacle and we'll at least have a go and attack them.

I'd rather go down fighting 2-3 like the Man City game than another insipid 0-1 loss.

Suarez guaranteed to score because he is my most hated player at the moment.
Liverpool find form on 09:55 - Mar 14 with 402 viewsbosh67

Don't think it makes a lot of difference if Liverpool are on fire or playing badly. We have to go out to win and not wilt to price tags of the opposition.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool find form on 09:57 - Mar 14 with 397 viewsQPR_John

Good thing really that they won otherwise it would have been their forth defeat on the trot. Could not see them losing five plus we are always good at helping teams get out of bad runs
Liverpool find form on 12:04 - Mar 14 with 335 viewsQPunkR

Liverpool find form on 09:57 - Mar 14 by QPR_John

Good thing really that they won otherwise it would have been their forth defeat on the trot. Could not see them losing five plus we are always good at helping teams get out of bad runs

...with the only exception being ourselves ffs!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Liverpool find form on 12:54 - Mar 14 with 291 viewsultramagnetic

Liverpool find form on 09:46 - Mar 14 by Red_Ranger

Apologies. Didn't see game just heard on radio that Gerard and Suarez were on fire. I reckon whole place will be up for it Wed. Really looking forward to it.

suarez the poor mans messi takes on players but can't score
Liverpool find form on 13:00 - Mar 14 with 279 viewsLowerloftLad

They could be on a form of no win in 50 I can still tell you the outcome of this match.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Liverpool find form on 13:53 - Mar 14 with 228 viewsJuzzie

They still made hard work of beating a Championship team recently.

Liverpool find form on 15:42 - Mar 14 with 179 viewsTonto

I'm looking forward to the "Loius Suarez - he looks like a rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat" chant resufacing

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Liverpool find form on 15:54 - Mar 14 with 167 viewsJuzzie

Liverpool find form on 15:42 - Mar 14 by Tonto

I'm looking forward to the "Loius Suarez - he looks like a rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat" chant resufacing

How about a rendition of Chanson D' Amour?

"Loo-eeee suaa-rez ..... a rat a rat a rat"

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Liverpool find form on 16:01 - Mar 14 with 163 viewsadhoc_qpr

If we give Carroll a few free headers like we gave Pratley at the weekend he'll definately score a few...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024