Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL wildcard 21:12 - Jan 6 with 655 viewsthame_hoops

Whos watching tonight?

Ravens put on a good show, were going all the way i tell ya!

RG3 coming up next, i know there are a few seattle fans here
NFL wildcard on 23:11 - Jan 6 with 624 viewsmccc

Yeah the Ravens bossed the first game. Pleased that Ray Lewis was able to get back for that one. Unfortunately far too tired to watch the end of the Redskins match.
NFL wildcard on 23:20 - Jan 6 with 617 viewsfLaMeBoY

Ravens will get blown away by Manning/Broncos. AFC will be a Pats/Broncos shootout for sure.
This game now is superb....compared to the zzzzzzzz matches so far this weekend anyway!
NFL wildcard on 23:24 - Jan 6 with 616 viewsthame_hoops

NFL wildcard on 23:20 - Jan 6 by fLaMeBoY

Ravens will get blown away by Manning/Broncos. AFC will be a Pats/Broncos shootout for sure.
This game now is superb....compared to the zzzzzzzz matches so far this weekend anyway!

i dunno, we are due a win over manning!
NFL wildcard on 00:40 - Jan 7 with 600 viewsNorthernr

Meh, should have put Cousins in a lot earlier IMO - although I know nothing about it really.
NFL wildcard on 01:07 - Jan 7 with 586 viewsLewes_r

Great win for Seahawks . Loving it its been sooo long since our last road playoff victory ( steve largent days!)

Really felt sorry for RG3 and think shanahan shouldve pulled him way earlier, he couldve threatened the guys career

Really fancy us to beat the falcons now ( queue epic seachicken flop)

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

NFL wildcard on 01:31 - Jan 7 with 578 viewsOakwoodR

Relieved after spotting the Skins a 14 point lead to come back.
Disgusted at the state of the field. With all the billions of dollars the NFL generates how can you have teams playing on a cabbage patch?
The field was pure mud painted green. Players were risking their careers out there and couldn't plant their feet.

Flights to New Orleans being looked at tentatively..

#GoHawks
NFL wildcard on 01:58 - Jan 7 with 570 viewsVancouverHoop

NFL wildcard on 01:31 - Jan 7 by OakwoodR

Relieved after spotting the Skins a 14 point lead to come back.
Disgusted at the state of the field. With all the billions of dollars the NFL generates how can you have teams playing on a cabbage patch?
The field was pure mud painted green. Players were risking their careers out there and couldn't plant their feet.

Flights to New Orleans being looked at tentatively..

#GoHawks

It's, Washington owner, Daniel Snyder's choice not to improve the field. He's one of the most disliked owners in the NFL (and that's a pretty high bar) partly because he's such a notorious cheapskate.

I'm glad, of course, the Squawks took it but it felt a bit tainted. I agree it was totally reprehensible to leave Griffin in so long, it was clear when he went down at the end of the first quarter that he was seriously hurt. I know you "dance with the one what brung ya" but he should have been pulled at half-time at the latest.
NFL wildcard on 02:49 - Jan 7 with 565 viewsCanadaRanger

NFL wildcard on 00:40 - Jan 7 by Northernr

Meh, should have put Cousins in a lot earlier IMO - although I know nothing about it really.

Agreed. He's only first year NFL (ex Michigan State) but he's no stranger to a big occasion.
Login to get fewer ads

NFL wildcard on 10:40 - Jan 7 with 516 viewsdaveB

that was the first time I've watched an NFL game in years last night, was quite good, I blame Friday Night Lights which has got me back into it. I was hoping for the hollywood ending where the young kid comes off the bench for the injured superstar and wins it. I'm surprised that Washington player was walking at the end though, his knee looked like it gave out on him

NFL wildcard on 10:47 - Jan 7 with 509 viewsJamie

NFL wildcard on 10:40 - Jan 7 by daveB

that was the first time I've watched an NFL game in years last night, was quite good, I blame Friday Night Lights which has got me back into it. I was hoping for the hollywood ending where the young kid comes off the bench for the injured superstar and wins it. I'm surprised that Washington player was walking at the end though, his knee looked like it gave out on him

The Hollywood ending came a few weeks ago - Cousins came off the bench and won them the game to keep them in playoff contention.

Clearly Griffin should've come out when he rehurt his knee as Washington never looked close to scoring after it.

Thought Griffin came across poorly saying "I'm the quarterback of this team, my job is to be out there if I can play. I'm the best option for this team. That's why I'm the starter."

The above would be true if he was fit, but he could barely stand up at the end of the 1st quarter, let alone run and throw.
NFL wildcard on 10:52 - Jan 7 with 505 viewsTonto

Saw the first three and watched up to halftime of the Seahwaks/Skins game before sleep got the better of me. So basically I saw the three not so good games.

The intreague comes not from the results but from the whole "was RG3 given clearance to play or not" saga. It will be interesting to see how that pans out the next few weks and what that means to the RG3/Shannahan relationship.

Of the four wining teams, the only one that actually impressed me was the Packers. I dont see the others progressing further than the next round.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024