Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woy Hodgson 19:57 - Aug 12 with 1446 viewsTheBlob

The right man at the right time - faceless,talentless,clueless.For a squad that is faceless,talentless,clueless.Bit low profile the Jock fixture innit?I hope no one on here is going to risk their Hard Earned on that crap.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Woy Hodgson on 19:58 - Aug 12 with 1436 viewsJonDoeman

Yeah I'm going Blobby! ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Woy Hodgson on 20:00 - Aug 12 with 1420 viewsTheBlob

Woy Hodgson on 19:58 - Aug 12 by JonDoeman

Gullible sod.Lend us a tenner.

Woy Hodgson on 20:38 - Aug 12 with 1358 viewssoupandhoop

Woy Hodgson on 19:58 - Aug 12 by JonDoeman

why not we risk our hard earned on QPR
Woy Hodgson on 20:41 - Aug 12 with 1345 viewsdaveB

pretty harsh on Hodgson, he is a decent coach/manager probably the best english one around at the moment
Woy Hodgson on 20:54 - Aug 12 with 1326 viewsessextaxiboy

Woy Hodgson on 20:41 - Aug 12 by daveB

pretty harsh on Hodgson, he is a decent coach/manager probably the best english one around at the moment

I have got no interest in the England team . The players dont care Wembley is a rip off . .. I prefer to work when England play , roads are lovely and clear .
Woy Hodgson on 21:04 - Aug 12 with 1315 viewsdaveB

most of the players do care imo, they are just not very good
Woy Hodgson on 21:14 - Aug 12 with 1297 viewsFredManRave

Woy Hodgson on 21:04 - Aug 12 by daveB

I'e go so far as to say that ALL England players care when they pull on the 3ions top at any of the two major tournaments and to suggest they don't and don't therefore want to win the European or World Cup is ridiculous. However, they care a lot lot less for "pointless" friendlies which most people reuse will achieve nothing. In these instances the players don't want to play and even see these games as inconveniences confirmed by the number of "injuries" leading up to these international friendlies.
Who'd be the England manager?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Woy Hodgson on 21:17 - Aug 12 with 1290 viewsMonahoop

Woy Hodgson on 20:41 - Aug 12 by daveB

Quite possibly. Doesn't say much for the rest though.

Most certainly a club before country fan. No interest in international football at all these days, least of all meaningless friendlys.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Login to get fewer ads

Woy Hodgson on 02:06 - Aug 13 with 1199 viewsessextaxiboy

Woy Hodgson on 21:14 - Aug 12 by FredManRave

I'e go so far as to say that ALL England players care when they pull on the 3ions top at any of the two major tournaments and to suggest they don't and don't therefore want to win the European or World Cup is ridiculous. However, they care a lot lot less for "pointless" friendlies which most people reuse will achieve nothing. In these instances the players don't want to play and even see these games as inconveniences confirmed by the number of "injuries" leading up to these international friendlies.
Who'd be the England manager?

All they care about is money. Offer them 5 Mil a piece to win the World Cup and you may see their priorities change .

All them plastic fans driving around with flags on the cars , pimply little boys throwing beer around in the pub when England score. Gazza and Beckham were the only ones who cared .. IMO
[Post edited 13 Aug 2013 2:06]
Woy Hodgson on 07:20 - Aug 13 with 1138 viewsToast_R

You say you've no interest because the players don't care but then you've been following Queens Park Rangers for the last year?

If ever there was a carelessness to dampen the enthusiasm it's the latters attitude to playing for a shirt and the odd feigned injury to get out of a match that actually when all was considered, really did f@cking matter.

And lets not even dabble on the subject of playing for money.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2013 7:22]
Woy Hodgson on 07:53 - Aug 13 with 1107 viewsqprmick

Woy Hodgson on 07:20 - Aug 13 by Toast_R

You say you've no interest because the players don't care but then you've been following Queens Park Rangers for the last year?

If ever there was a carelessness to dampen the enthusiasm it's the latters attitude to playing for a shirt and the odd feigned injury to get out of a match that actually when all was considered, really did f@cking matter.

And lets not even dabble on the subject of playing for money.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2013 7:22]

Maybe the players don't care(which I doubt) but the fans do. DO you not wonder why the streets are empty when they play.

Qprmick

Woy Hodgson on 09:12 - Aug 13 with 1056 viewsTacticalR

Woy Hodgson on 21:04 - Aug 12 by daveB

That's what Harry says:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2340841/Harry-Redknapp-says-En

Air hostess clique

Woy Hodgson on 09:38 - Aug 13 with 1039 viewsadhoc_qpr

I've completely lost interest in the national team over the last 4 or 5 years to the point where i rarely watch them, even in important qualifiers or major tournaments.

It's never enjoyable watching them huff and puff while some minnow like Slovenia or Montengro outplay these highly paid 'superstars', usually ending in a scrappy draw.
Woy Hodgson on 10:13 - Aug 13 with 1016 viewsTheBlob

Woy Hodgson on 07:53 - Aug 13 by qprmick

Maybe the players don't care(which I doubt) but the fans do. DO you not wonder why the streets are empty when they play.

Half price Linda McCartney Burgers at Tesco?

Woy Hodgson on 10:51 - Aug 13 with 983 viewsJamie

United fans up in arms at him 'undermining' Moyes by confirming what we all knew - namely that Rooney's 'shoulder injury' was a load of bollocks.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2013 10:52]
Woy Hodgson on 11:02 - Aug 13 with 962 viewsPommyhoop

I dont really give a f2ck about England anymore especially friendlys and even qualifyers tbh.Its hard living so far away.I aint even got the Sun's jingo headlines to get me going.
The rot for me set in our first game in South Africa when some Yank took a weak pot shot from outside the area and the goaly let it slip through his fingers.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2013 11:04]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Woy Hodgson on 11:11 - Aug 13 with 951 viewsdoogi55

i am going, i never give up on qpr so why would i give up on my country esp againts the scots
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024