Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'ULL SIGN JELAVIC 12:07 - Jan 14 with 1092 viewsQPRDave

and agree fee with WBA for Long
'ULL SIGN JELAVIC on 12:10 - Jan 14 with 1068 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Neither realistic for us anyway, I would have thought.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

'ULL SIGN JELAVIC on 12:13 - Jan 14 with 1048 viewsQPRDave

yeah agree. i seem to be the only one not convinced jelavic was right for us anyway.....just have to wait and see if he proves me wrong at ull
'ULL SIGN JELAVIC on 12:15 - Jan 14 with 1034 viewsBrianMcCarthy

'ULL SIGN JELAVIC on 12:13 - Jan 14 by QPRDave

yeah agree. i seem to be the only one not convinced jelavic was right for us anyway.....just have to wait and see if he proves me wrong at ull

I don't think he will over the course of time. Work-rate's just not there, as far as I can see.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

'ULL SIGN JELAVIC on 12:17 - Jan 14 with 1015 viewsessextaxiboy

Premier League is a big pull , especially in a World Cup year.
'ULL SIGN JELAVIC on 12:43 - Jan 14 with 963 viewsQPR442

I think some of our fans have to be a bit realistic. Never thought either of those two would end up here. We are a Championship club and not guaranteed to go up (although I think we will). Most the names we have been linked with would prefer a Prem move.
Our Tony is learning.
'ULL SIGN JELAVIC on 13:12 - Jan 14 with 883 viewsWeaverQPR

The sort of player we should not be signing in this division, 6m and about 45k pw bullet dodged imo.

@WeavQPR

'ULL SIGN JELAVIC on 14:11 - Jan 14 with 816 viewsthemodfather

unless we find a gem from lower leagues, then we will have to spend to ensure going up.
every team in the top 6 has a partnership bar us, austin is a lone striker.
we will need to go up asap due to ongoing contracts and wages. rhodes won't be cheap, some figures going round of £17m!
as for learning , well most qpr fans would have stayed away from zamora and ever injured aj.
'ULL SIGN JELAVIC on 15:43 - Jan 14 with 739 viewsJigsore

shame Aluko is out injured, I was keen to see some more of him to see how he does in the Prem

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

'ULL SIGN JELAVIC on 17:13 - Jan 14 with 662 viewsClive_Anderson

Have to say old potato head has done a very good job there. Seems to do better at the smaller clubs.
'ULL SIGN JELAVIC on 18:48 - Jan 14 with 590 viewsthemodfather

well bbc football online reckons rhodes nearer £8m...so sorry for my £17m figure...which i am sure i have seen somewhere but would blackburn sell him as chasing play offs? or do they need cash re debts??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024