Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dicker is not class. 21:52 - Jan 21 with 11765 viewssweetcorn

Awful.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Dicker is not class. on 13:28 - Jan 23 with 1265 viewsjudd

Dicker is not class. on 13:18 - Jan 23 by BigDaveMyCock

Poor sod, now that's worthy of comparisons with life in the Soviet Union.

Tell him to give that one with the big hair a good hiding. If he is not sure which one he is give them all a good hiding. In fact, yeah, on second thoughts, tell him to just give them all a good hiding.

Using D_Alien's logic, exposing them to such an act of wanton violent criticism should have them as good as the Beatles in no time.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 13:19]

On the basis that two of the Beatles are dead, I'll pass on your wise words and wishful thinking to him.

How can anyone compare stuff to the Soviet Union when they haven't been there?

One Direction, that is.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Dicker is not class. on 15:59 - Jan 23 with 1155 viewsD_Alien

Dicker is not class. on 12:30 - Jan 23 by BigDaveMyCock

I couldn't give two shites about whether anyone in the club is taking any notice or the finites of justified criticism/negativity.

My post was about your ridiculous, paranoid and over-exaggerated comparison with the Soviet Union. I've noticed you didn't deal with that in your post.

The debate is simple and probably had all over the country with fans of different clubs. Don't take it so seriously because it aint.

Your the fookin idiot who feels compelled to raise comparisons with totalitarian regimes. Then you have the audacity to remind me that's it's just a forum!!

Prick*

* I use this word because your behaving like a right proper one.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 12:34]

And there's me trying my damnedest to be polite, in the light of someone who can't even read a post without jumping to wrong conclusions that even an idiot wouldn't manage.

Let me be plain instead. In terms of negativity, the absolute pits is doing what you do on this forum, which is to misinterpret and react like a tool, time after time after time.

If you'd post just 10% of positive posts to go with the other 90% described above, you'd be given some leeway. But no. Its just one knee-jerk reaction after another.

That's my opinion, and judging by the number of "thumbs down" you get I'd suggest it's a fairly common feeling.

God knows, I'm guilty of going over the top sometimes in the heat of the moment. I'm being perfectly calm here, btw. But at least i've got a long history of positivity to go with the mad moments.

Just try posting about the games we've seen - people will see things differently and that's great. If they disagree with me, fine - lets just carry on the debate. What NONE of us need is your useless interventions. Stop that knee from jerking, you fooking jerk.

[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 16:01]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dicker is not class. on 17:56 - Jan 23 with 1070 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Dicker is not class. on 15:59 - Jan 23 by D_Alien

And there's me trying my damnedest to be polite, in the light of someone who can't even read a post without jumping to wrong conclusions that even an idiot wouldn't manage.

Let me be plain instead. In terms of negativity, the absolute pits is doing what you do on this forum, which is to misinterpret and react like a tool, time after time after time.

If you'd post just 10% of positive posts to go with the other 90% described above, you'd be given some leeway. But no. Its just one knee-jerk reaction after another.

That's my opinion, and judging by the number of "thumbs down" you get I'd suggest it's a fairly common feeling.

God knows, I'm guilty of going over the top sometimes in the heat of the moment. I'm being perfectly calm here, btw. But at least i've got a long history of positivity to go with the mad moments.

Just try posting about the games we've seen - people will see things differently and that's great. If they disagree with me, fine - lets just carry on the debate. What NONE of us need is your useless interventions. Stop that knee from jerking, you fooking jerk.

[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 16:01]

Now that's a tantrum.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Dicker is not class. on 18:10 - Jan 23 with 1042 viewsColDale

We've had to let Dicker go just to put an end to this.
Dicker is not class. on 18:15 - Jan 23 with 1035 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Dicker is not class. on 18:10 - Jan 23 by ColDale

We've had to let Dicker go just to put an end to this.

I don't know, it's like Nazi Germany on here innit D_Alien?

Dicker is not class. on 18:25 - Jan 23 with 1002 views442Dale

Never notice those 'thumbs up/down' figures on each post. Hope all mine resemble the temperature in Moscow.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dicker is not class. on 19:04 - Jan 23 with 956 viewsD_Alien

Dicker is not class. on 18:15 - Jan 23 by BigDaveMyCock

I don't know, it's like Nazi Germany on here innit D_Alien?

It's one hell of a gas chamber at times

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dicker is not class. on 19:25 - Jan 23 with 912 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Dicker is not class. on 19:04 - Jan 23 by D_Alien

It's one hell of a gas chamber at times

Aye
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 19:58]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024