Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dicker is not class. 21:52 - Jan 21 with 11764 viewssweetcorn

Awful.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Dicker is not class. on 00:53 - Jan 22 with 2039 viewsfirgrovedale51

Dicker is not class. on 22:13 - Jan 21 by roccydaleian

Aye and being 2nd in the league. Anyone else got owt to moan about ffs.

Yes me we were sh**e a good result but a crap display
Dicker is not class. on 00:59 - Jan 22 with 2023 viewsfirgrovedale51

Dicker is not class. on 23:10 - Jan 21 by AlexF

come on guys, this is a top of the table tie, with a huge game on saturday, with a squad which Hill admits is 'on a journey', we're away from home - and we get a huge battling draw which keeps us 2nd in the table (and for me puts us seriously in the auto promotion battle). This is a bad result/performance??? I think folks are forgetting some of our history. A year ago, we'd have been rejoicing. Lets keep it real eh?? Fantastic position to be in.

Great result one I would have taken before the game but it was a case of two bad teams together on the night , it was a poor match with both teams giving the ball away too cheaply .
Dicker is not class. on 01:06 - Jan 22 with 2011 viewsdownunder

Dicker is not class. on 00:42 - Jan 22 by sweetcorn

Enjoying the bites and the fact no one sees the fsct I was mirroring a thread from saturday.

So what you are actually saying is "SuperCavisjustfantastic, but Dickerisatrocious"
Dicker is not class. on 07:17 - Jan 22 with 1949 viewsMass_Debater

Enjoying the bites and the fact no one sees the fsct I was mirroring a thread from saturday.

Sums you up.
Dicker is not class. on 07:27 - Jan 22 with 1936 viewsMass_Debater

Dicker is not class. on 00:59 - Jan 22 by firgrovedale51

Great result one I would have taken before the game but it was a case of two bad teams together on the night , it was a poor match with both teams giving the ball away too cheaply .

You're a cheerful sod.
Dicker is not class. on 07:44 - Jan 22 with 1913 viewsaleanddale

WOW

First thread I see this morning is this one -

What is the point of this after a cracking result last night.

Not at our best - fair enough but we have just started a really busy hectic 2 x week schedule and Hill obviously rotating the squad as he sees fit.

Of all the things to post Popcorn this is quite low.
Dicker is not class. on 08:11 - Jan 22 with 1890 viewssandylaner1

if we had gone onto lose the game 2 0 i feel dickers performance would have come under much more scrutiny

on paper as we all know he should be far too good for this league yet last night he was probably our worst player on a night when he should/could have stood out

i'm not a dicker hater i don't get why anyone would be (OP's opening post is just in jest) but i hope other options are being looked at as his wage could be better spent elsewhere.

we really really miss cavanagh no doubt about it
Dicker is not class. on 08:26 - Jan 22 with 1872 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Dicker is not class. on 23:17 - Jan 21 by TTNYear

What's this at the mo with Dicker hating? He was no worse than a few others tonight.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear TTN.

You just don't get it do you?

Ahem

In posting critical comments, their emphasis is completely on how we can continue to be as successful as we are.

Remember, stand still and you fall back.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Login to get fewer ads

Dicker is not class. on 10:10 - Jan 22 with 1783 viewsfirgrovedale51

Dicker is not class. on 07:27 - Jan 22 by Mass_Debater

You're a cheerful sod.

Yes but honest , when we are good I say we are good but when we are poor I say we are poor
Dicker is not class. on 10:11 - Jan 22 with 1781 viewsDorsetDale

If that's the case why post this?

"As someone who was at the game, its certainly not the case. We were second best in every department. Outfought, outpassed and outclassed tbf. Done, raf and o'connell had decent games, dicker has to go for me, didnt complete a pass in the second half and was yet again outfought in the middle of the park. He's probably our top earner and is for me one of our worst 3 players, our money could be better used elsewhere.. "

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Dicker is not class. on 10:42 - Jan 22 with 1753 viewsParkinsGimp

You being mischievous there Sweetcorn?
Dicker is an enigma, I thought he would be class and add something to our midfield but he just hasn't delivered. I don't know why surely if he doesn't want to play for us he still wants to show any scouts etc that he has got what it takes?
We have enough in midfield anyway, with Lund , Tutte, Hery (almost forgot about him) and Allen, and the almighty Cavanagh who is actually better than Dicker at present!
Dicker is not class. on 11:06 - Jan 22 with 1724 viewsonedalefan

According to the official site, Dicker was playing twice!

Manager Keith Hill made six changes for the match — Joe Rafferty, Gary Dicker, Matty Lund, Scott Hogan, Graham Cummins and Gary Dicker started ahead of Rhys Bennett, Michael Rose, Peter Cavangh, Jamie Allen and George Donnelly.
Dicker is not class. on 11:36 - Jan 22 with 1690 viewsD_Alien

Dicker is not class. on 08:26 - Jan 22 by BigDaveMyCock

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear TTN.

You just don't get it do you?

Ahem

In posting critical comments, their emphasis is completely on how we can continue to be as successful as we are.

Remember, stand still and you fall back.

How about posting something original - about the Dale or football in general - rather than just commenting on other people's opinions?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dicker is not class. on 11:45 - Jan 22 with 1675 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Dicker is not class. on 11:36 - Jan 22 by D_Alien

How about posting something original - about the Dale or football in general - rather than just commenting on other people's opinions?

Yes Dear.

Dicker is not class. on 12:24 - Jan 22 with 1643 viewsbazingadale

Last time I checked this was a messageboard/forum. As a result people will post their honest views/perspective on a game. People are allowed to voice a negative opinion if it's THEIR view. Nobody makes you agree with them, but to bash them the way some posters do on here every time somebody posts a contrasting view to their own is a joke. There'll always be a difference of opinion on here, but learn to accept some see games different to yourself.
Myself, I think dicker is awful. Better off spending the money elsewhere.
Dicker is not class. on 12:34 - Jan 22 with 1557 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Dicker is not class. on 12:24 - Jan 22 by bazingadale

Last time I checked this was a messageboard/forum. As a result people will post their honest views/perspective on a game. People are allowed to voice a negative opinion if it's THEIR view. Nobody makes you agree with them, but to bash them the way some posters do on here every time somebody posts a contrasting view to their own is a joke. There'll always be a difference of opinion on here, but learn to accept some see games different to yourself.
Myself, I think dicker is awful. Better off spending the money elsewhere.

Who is stopping anyone from posting their view? Just as you have the right to post others have the right to disagree with your post. Thus, if someone provides an opinion and highlights their right to make their opinion known then they must appreciate that others have the right to disagree with that opinion with their own opinion.
Really what your saying is I want the right to post my opinion but I don't like it when people disagree with me because I've got the right to have that opinion. Of course you have but so have those who disagree with you.
My ribbing of D_Alien is that he highlights his right to make an opinion but then belittled TTN's opinion as not his own (party lines etc). In other words, my opinion counts more than yours.

Dicker is not class. on 12:41 - Jan 22 with 1533 viewsD_Alien

Dicker is not class. on 12:34 - Jan 22 by BigDaveMyCock

Who is stopping anyone from posting their view? Just as you have the right to post others have the right to disagree with your post. Thus, if someone provides an opinion and highlights their right to make their opinion known then they must appreciate that others have the right to disagree with that opinion with their own opinion.
Really what your saying is I want the right to post my opinion but I don't like it when people disagree with me because I've got the right to have that opinion. Of course you have but so have those who disagree with you.
My ribbing of D_Alien is that he highlights his right to make an opinion but then belittled TTN's opinion as not his own (party lines etc). In other words, my opinion counts more than yours.

So I rib TTNY and you moan about it??

btw I'm pretty damn sure TTNY can more than look after himself. Why do you feel you have to step in on his behalf, potentially embarrassing him? (But probs not, he's got thicker skin than that.)

Dicker is not class. on 12:45 - Jan 22 with 1509 viewsjudd

Dicker is not class. on 12:41 - Jan 22 by D_Alien

btw I'm pretty damn sure TTNY can more than look after himself. Why do you feel you have to step in on his behalf, potentially embarrassing him? (But probs not, he's got thicker skin than that.)

Actually, he's just thick.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Dicker is not class. on 12:48 - Jan 22 with 1491 viewsbazingadale

Dicker is not class. on 12:34 - Jan 22 by BigDaveMyCock

I meant the OP. Some reactions of "why are people posting such things" and "#baffling". If people just post a disagreeing comment like "I thought he played ok" etc then fair enough. But not to question posting the thread at all.
Dicker is not class. on 12:49 - Jan 22 with 1484 viewssweetcorn

Dicker is not class. on 10:11 - Jan 22 by DorsetDale

If that's the case why post this?

"As someone who was at the game, its certainly not the case. We were second best in every department. Outfought, outpassed and outclassed tbf. Done, raf and o'connell had decent games, dicker has to go for me, didnt complete a pass in the second half and was yet again outfought in the middle of the park. He's probably our top earner and is for me one of our worst 3 players, our money could be better used elsewhere.. "

Erm because thats my opinion on the performance I saw last night. Getting a good result doesnt make you exempt from criticism, as the performance on a whole was poor, however luckily we've gained a half decent result from it.

Dicker isnt good enough for us. Doesnt have the fight to win the ball in the centre, dithers on the ball and risks losing possesion and his pass completion of late has been pretty mediocre at best.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Dicker is not class. on 12:54 - Jan 22 with 1465 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Dicker is not class. on 12:41 - Jan 22 by D_Alien

You weren't ribbing him D_Alien. You've decided retrospectively that you were ribbing him because you've realised your response to him was very contradictory.

P.S I'm not sticking up for anyone. I observed your comment and posted.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2014 12:54]

Dicker is not class. on 12:59 - Jan 22 with 1443 viewsD_Alien

Dicker is not class. on 12:54 - Jan 22 by BigDaveMyCock

You weren't ribbing him D_Alien. You've decided retrospectively that you were ribbing him because you've realised your response to him was very contradictory.

P.S I'm not sticking up for anyone. I observed your comment and posted.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2014 12:54]

This is becoming incredibly boring BDMC - so my last post on this particular issue.

It's pretty immaterial what term is applied.

My response was only contradictory to anyone who has a very simplistic view of the world, hence "That's life" at the end.

Some people can live with seemingly contradictory views, others can't. I'll accept you're struggling with this, so I'll put it to bed.

Dicker is not class. on 13:03 - Jan 22 with 1434 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Dicker is not class. on 12:59 - Jan 22 by D_Alien

This is becoming incredibly boring BDMC - so my last post on this particular issue.

It's pretty immaterial what term is applied.

My response was only contradictory to anyone who has a very simplistic view of the world, hence "That's life" at the end.

Some people can live with seemingly contradictory views, others can't. I'll accept you're struggling with this, so I'll put it to bed.

Good, I'm right and you know it.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2014 13:04]

Dicker is not class. on 13:05 - Jan 22 with 1430 viewsD_Alien

Dicker is not class. on 13:03 - Jan 22 by BigDaveMyCock

Good, I'm right and you know it.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2014 13:04]

You're neither right nor wrong, just irrelevant to the debate

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Dicker is not class. on 13:06 - Jan 22 with 1421 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Dicker is not class. on 13:05 - Jan 22 by D_Alien

You're neither right nor wrong, just irrelevant to the debate

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

So it wasn't your last post on the matter was it?

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
[Post edited 22 Jan 2014 13:07]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024