Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! 09:39 - Jan 25 with 2203 viewsShun

I don't suppose anyone has a ticket they no longer need for the Sandy Lane? (Preferably sans an added dose of "Why would anyone leave it so late?!")

You'd really be helping out a friend who's plans have just been cancelled. Thanks.
Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 09:43 - Jan 25 with 2190 viewsR17ALE

I think Trust members can buy on the day of a game on production of their membership card. You need to appeal to Trust members.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 09:45 - Jan 25 with 2179 viewsColDale

pop down to the office and speak to Colin. I'm sure he'll sort you out.
Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 09:45 - Jan 25 with 2175 viewsShun

Just rang them. No joy!
Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 10:04 - Jan 25 with 2114 viewsTVOS1907

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 09:43 - Jan 25 by R17ALE

I think Trust members can buy on the day of a game on production of their membership card. You need to appeal to Trust members.

You'll have Maybee on the phone again ....

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 10:11 - Jan 25 with 2093 viewsboromat

Theres a post on here offering a Pearl street ticket.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2014 10:11]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 10:12 - Jan 25 with 2085 views442Dale

http://daletrust.com/news/?p=790

"Fancy being able to get tickets for all ticket games on the day of the game? Following discussions with both the club and the authority, in the event of an all ticket game, Trust members will exclusively be able to get their tickets on the day of the game — subject to availability."

There has been no communication to say this has changed.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 11:00 - Jan 25 with 1982 viewsSuddenLad

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 10:12 - Jan 25 by 442Dale

http://daletrust.com/news/?p=790

"Fancy being able to get tickets for all ticket games on the day of the game? Following discussions with both the club and the authority, in the event of an all ticket game, Trust members will exclusively be able to get their tickets on the day of the game — subject to availability."

There has been no communication to say this has changed.

If there are NO tickets available, then that's the end of it. Let's hope that's the case rather than an attitude of 'it's tough- you're too late'

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 11:07 - Jan 25 with 1955 views442Dale

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 11:00 - Jan 25 by SuddenLad

If there are NO tickets available, then that's the end of it. Let's hope that's the case rather than an attitude of 'it's tough- you're too late'

If we'd have sold out, you'd have expected to hear as such. Any Trust member should still be able to get a ticket if the above hasn't changed.

Login to get fewer ads

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 11:11 - Jan 25 with 1934 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 09:45 - Jan 25 by Shun

Just rang them. No joy!

Surely,surely someone will help to take your £15?

Who did you speak to?
Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 11:42 - Jan 25 with 1862 viewsroccydaleian

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 09:43 - Jan 25 by R17ALE

Just rung the ticket office, and they told me that this is no longer in place, and no tickets can be purchased today.
Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 11:45 - Jan 25 with 1838 viewsShun

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 11:42 - Jan 25 by roccydaleian

Just rung the ticket office, and they told me that this is no longer in place, and no tickets can be purchased today.

Ah, shame!

Yorkshire Dale, I'm not sure who I spoke to, a pleasant gentleman. He said they'd had a few calls this morning asking the same thing. They'd love to help me out but it isn't their decision, it's the police's.
Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 11:54 - Jan 25 with 1808 viewsShun

Thanks for your help everybody nevertheless.
Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 12:11 - Jan 25 with 1748 views442Dale

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 11:42 - Jan 25 by roccydaleian

So, if this is the case as roccydaleian says, on the second all-ticket game since it was agreed, why has this obvious benefit to Trust members been removed?

Were the Trust aware of this? Why have neither the Trust or the Club communicated this to supporters?

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 12:16 - Jan 25 with 1726 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 11:45 - Jan 25 by Shun

Ah, shame!

Yorkshire Dale, I'm not sure who I spoke to, a pleasant gentleman. He said they'd had a few calls this morning asking the same thing. They'd love to help me out but it isn't their decision, it's the police's.

Trust the Plod to upset what should be a great and lucrative day for RAFC.

Crazy,
Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 12:33 - Jan 25 with 1685 viewsmaybee

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 12:11 - Jan 25 by 442Dale

So, if this is the case as roccydaleian says, on the second all-ticket game since it was agreed, why has this obvious benefit to Trust members been removed?

Were the Trust aware of this? Why have neither the Trust or the Club communicated this to supporters?

I approached the club on behalf of the trust before the Leeds game. The club had been instructed not to sell tickets to anyone on the day of the match by the Police.

It appears that the same police ruling has been applied to todays game although I have not had confirmation of this.

I would point out that Trust members have been allowed to purchase tickets in the priority period alongside Season Ticket holders for both games...before the tickets went on open sale. This is a decision made by the Club but taken on Police advice.

I will seek clarification from the club, and amend the information on the Trust website. Apologies to anyone who may have been misled by the statement on the Trust Website.
Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 12:39 - Jan 25 with 1659 viewsSuddenLad

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 12:16 - Jan 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

Trust the Plod to upset what should be a great and lucrative day for RAFC.

Crazy,

In all honesty (and this isn't a dig at the OP) there has been ample time and opportunity to buy a ticket for the game. The club have repeatedly said that no purchases are possible on the day of the game. That has been clear from the outset.

I understand that there has been a late change in their arrangements and someone would now like to buy a ticket. It's unfortunate that he can't but that's how it is.

That said, it would be nice to have some feedback as to why the apparent eligibility of Trust members to purchase tickets on match-days has been withdrawn.

When was this facility withdrawn and why weren't Trust members advised ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 12:41 - Jan 25 with 1652 views442Dale

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 12:33 - Jan 25 by maybee

I approached the club on behalf of the trust before the Leeds game. The club had been instructed not to sell tickets to anyone on the day of the match by the Police.

It appears that the same police ruling has been applied to todays game although I have not had confirmation of this.

I would point out that Trust members have been allowed to purchase tickets in the priority period alongside Season Ticket holders for both games...before the tickets went on open sale. This is a decision made by the Club but taken on Police advice.

I will seek clarification from the club, and amend the information on the Trust website. Apologies to anyone who may have been misled by the statement on the Trust Website.

Thanks for the update. Maybe the club/Trust can explain which authority agreed it initially, and how have they justified the change in policy.

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 12:44 - Jan 25 with 1633 viewsTVOS1907

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 12:33 - Jan 25 by maybee

If you approached the club on behalf of the Trust before the Leeds game, why wasn't their response made public or the information on the website changed then?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Long shot: Sandy ticket needed! on 13:34 - Jan 25 with 1530 viewswindowsbug

I have a spare concession ticket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024