Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Northampton away 12:35 - Mar 17 with 2850 viewsgazdale33

Anyone got a spare place in the car too Northampton will chip in for petrol
Northampton away on 12:46 - Mar 17 with 2831 viewsR17ALE

If you want to link up with Talking Sutty and get the train to Mirfield, I can pick you up at the Flower Pot pub about quarter past three. Talking Sutty is going lunchtime so he can sample the delights of the Ossett Brewery!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Northampton away on 17:58 - Mar 17 with 2630 viewsPDIDDY

Just make sure you hammer em

Gissa job

Northampton away on 19:35 - Mar 17 with 2558 viewsTalkingSutty

Northampton away on 12:46 - Mar 17 by R17ALE

If you want to link up with Talking Sutty and get the train to Mirfield, I can pick you up at the Flower Pot pub about quarter past three. Talking Sutty is going lunchtime so he can sample the delights of the Ossett Brewery!

I would rather travel to Mirfield and drink on my own, it might be best we all meet up at 315pm outside the pub. Not being funny but we might not get on seeing as we have never met.
Northampton away on 19:36 - Mar 17 with 2551 viewsTVOS1907

Northampton away on 19:35 - Mar 17 by TalkingSutty

I would rather travel to Mirfield and drink on my own, it might be best we all meet up at 315pm outside the pub. Not being funny but we might not get on seeing as we have never met.

You've met R17ALE loads of times.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Northampton away (n/t) on 19:54 - Mar 17 with 2513 viewsTalkingSutty

Northampton away on 19:36 - Mar 17 by TVOS1907

You've met R17ALE loads of times.

Northampton away on 09:26 - Mar 18 with 2345 viewsParkinsGimp

Northampton away on 19:35 - Mar 17 by TalkingSutty

LOL
You dont know till you try mate , you might also get on like a house on fire.
Get that bladdered and miss Razz's lift .....ah I see your logic.
Good luck guys give em a shout for me.
Northampton away on 10:15 - Mar 18 with 2285 viewsdingdangblue

Northampton away on 17:58 - Mar 17 by PDIDDY

Just make sure you hammer em

No chance of that I'm afraid Diddy, we don't do Night matches, we rarely do well at Sixfields either, would be very surprised if we got 3 points tonight. Don't get me wrong , I would love it and the cushion of 7pts to 4th with 9 games left would be massive - but it ain't happening. Sorry. Northampton 6 unbeaten and we are missing key players with Hogan and Lancashire.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Northampton away on 11:15 - Mar 18 with 2215 viewsaleanddale

Is the the fishul thread for the night then??

agree that tonight is yet another massive game against a side that will be running through walls for Wilder.

I think we have as good a quality and should have as much desire.

Its a HUGE carrot that gap to 4th place i really hope we are not left wondering what if at 21.45 tonight.

Need the senior players to step right up and all the team to put there promotion cards on the table for the rest of league 2 to have a look at!!

Up the Dale.

Massive Night.
Login to get fewer ads

Northampton away on 12:07 - Mar 18 with 2160 viewsdingdangblue

In other news, Josh Ladyboy who scored the winner against us last Tuesday and was then subsequently banned for 10 games for biting - has appealed so can play v the buckets tonight.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Northampton away on 12:24 - Mar 18 with 2106 viewsD_Alien

Northampton away on 11:15 - Mar 18 by aleanddale

Is the the fishul thread for the night then??

agree that tonight is yet another massive game against a side that will be running through walls for Wilder.

I think we have as good a quality and should have as much desire.

Its a HUGE carrot that gap to 4th place i really hope we are not left wondering what if at 21.45 tonight.

Need the senior players to step right up and all the team to put there promotion cards on the table for the rest of league 2 to have a look at!!

Up the Dale.

Massive Night.

And whatever's been said on here since the Accy game, I expect every single one of us will be 100% behind everyone wearing the shirt tonight - and really hoping your point about the senior players stepping up to the mark holds true.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Northampton away on 12:36 - Mar 18 with 2086 viewsdingdangblue

Northampton away on 12:24 - Mar 18 by D_Alien

And whatever's been said on here since the Accy game, I expect every single one of us will be 100% behind everyone wearing the shirt tonight - and really hoping your point about the senior players stepping up to the mark holds true.

We are certainly due an away night league win. Tue 18th Sept 2012 is far too long a time. Rotherham 2 Dale 3. Since then played 7 and drawn 5 losing 2. After what has been said on here since Sat, if it did happen, what are the odds of 0-1 Rose.

Northampton away on 12:56 - Mar 18 with 2042 viewsTVOS1907

Northampton away on 12:36 - Mar 18 by dingdangblue

We are certainly due an away night league win. Tue 18th Sept 2012 is far too long a time. Rotherham 2 Dale 3. Since then played 7 and drawn 5 losing 2. After what has been said on here since Sat, if it did happen, what are the odds of 0-1 Rose.

So only two defeats in the last 8 night away matches...?

Northampton away on 13:11 - Mar 18 with 2003 viewsdingdangblue

Northampton away on 12:56 - Mar 18 by TVOS1907

So only two defeats in the last 8 night away matches...?

Yes, you could go undefeated all season and get relegated on 46pts.

Northampton away on 13:17 - Mar 18 with 1995 viewsMoonyDale

Northampton away on 12:24 - Mar 18 by D_Alien

Just awaiting my lift to arrive for a 2 o clock set off....Feeling better about tonight than I was before Saturday's game to be honest, nice drive down and a bite to eat before the match.....It was either that or decorate the mother in law's living room. No brainer really.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Northampton away on 13:19 - Mar 18 with 1991 viewsjudd

Northampton away on 13:17 - Mar 18 by MoonyDale

Just awaiting my lift to arrive for a 2 o clock set off....Feeling better about tonight than I was before Saturday's game to be honest, nice drive down and a bite to eat before the match.....It was either that or decorate the mother in law's living room. No brainer really.....

That's no way to describe the mother in law.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Northampton away on 13:50 - Mar 18 with 1929 viewsBarryStrange

Northampton away on 13:19 - Mar 18 by judd

That's no way to describe the mother in law.

Suspect that's exactly what Les Dawson would have said in that situation.

Seriously though, if you lot could bust Wilder and Knill's revival at Northampton tonight that would be ever so handy. You did on a grand job on Saturday, so another one of those please.

You have to win midweek eventually.

Although even if you do I suspect Northampton are finishing above Exeter.
Northampton away on 14:16 - Mar 18 with 1900 viewsColDale

forgot Knill was at Northampton. His CV aint gonna look good if Torquay and Northampton drop.
Northampton away on 14:43 - Mar 18 with 1845 viewsBarryStrange

Northampton away on 14:16 - Mar 18 by ColDale

forgot Knill was at Northampton. His CV aint gonna look good if Torquay and Northampton drop.

Too true

Relegated Rotherham, built very good side out of a terrible one at Bury but failed twice to get it over the line and chased the pounds rather than finish the job, built a Scunthorpe side that went down twice and was fired before the end, kept Torquay up and then relegated them (again getting fired before his handiwork was completed), to be fair took over a sinking ship at Northampton and deserves some credit if they stay up.

He made a colossal mistake leaving Bury the upshot of which is he is now assistant to a guy who used to be his assistant and cannot bank on finding another job in league management.
Northampton away on 15:37 - Mar 18 with 1784 viewsD_Dale

Northampton away on 10:15 - Mar 18 by dingdangblue

No chance of that I'm afraid Diddy, we don't do Night matches, we rarely do well at Sixfields either, would be very surprised if we got 3 points tonight. Don't get me wrong , I would love it and the cushion of 7pts to 4th with 9 games left would be massive - but it ain't happening. Sorry. Northampton 6 unbeaten and we are missing key players with Hogan and Lancashire.

Good post - keep expectations down and don't provoke the FGs.

On the other hand:
- the bookies are offering longer odds on a Northampton win than a Dale win
- the Cobblers' leading L2 scorer (excluding returned loanees) is Darren Carter with 3 goals
- and 2 of those were penalties, including one in Saturday's draw against Mansfield (a club with 5 points more than Northampton, Dale have 26 more)
- a goal is overdue from a few Dale players (Matty Done, for instance)
- there's more pressure on the home team: a win would leave them 23rd, but on equal points to three other sides, while Dale will be in the top three whatever the result

Even so, were it on offer, I'd take a point now.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2014 16:00]
Northampton away on 15:49 - Mar 18 with 1747 viewsTVOS1907

Northampton away on 13:11 - Mar 18 by dingdangblue

Yes, you could go undefeated all season and get relegated on 46pts.

I know a bloke who, after our 0-0 draw with Hartlepool on the opening day of the 2010/11 season, said, "We'll get relegated with 46 0-0 draws."

Northampton away on 18:38 - Mar 18 with 1554 viewsTrue_Blue2

Northampton away on 12:36 - Mar 18 by dingdangblue

If we are to win tonight we'll have to play a hell of a lot better than we did last Tuesday.
Northampton away on 21:44 - Mar 18 with 1400 viewsdingdangblue

Northampton away on 10:15 - Mar 18 by dingdangblue

My work here is done.

Northampton away on 21:50 - Mar 18 with 1376 viewspedrodale

Northampton away on 21:44 - Mar 18 by dingdangblue

My work here is done.

Well done
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024