Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rhys Bennett? 22:49 - Nov 18 with 2829 viewsRockerdale97

Having watched him at Port Vale and again tonight. Rhys Bennett is far from being a midfielder. Everytime he gets the ball its either a back or sidewards pass and this slowed us down in both games. Okay away from home he will be effective but at home. Time for Reece to go back to RB. Far more solid than Rafferty who i thought was poor tonight.
Rhys Bennett? on 22:53 - Nov 18 with 2777 views442Dale

He offers so much more going forward than Rafferty at RB. Carries the ball 30 yards and puts the opposition on the back foot in a few seconds. It's something Wiseman did all the time.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Rhys Bennett? on 22:58 - Nov 18 with 2714 viewsBrierls

Much better at right back than he is in midfield, and better than Raff in both positions. His performance tonight at right back vs holding midfield was chalk & cheese.
Rhys Bennett? on 23:09 - Nov 18 with 2619 viewsdingdangblue

Really thought that was going to be Hilly's 1st substitution tonight. Bringing off Raff (who has gone backwards in terms of progression) and switching Bennett to rightback. Hery was our best player going forward and the only one looking like doing something different. Absolutely astonished he was substituted at that point. Jamie Allen was superb when he came on and really got the momentum going.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Rhys Bennett? on 23:17 - Nov 18 with 2562 viewsRockerdale97

Rhys Bennett? on 23:09 - Nov 18 by dingdangblue

Really thought that was going to be Hilly's 1st substitution tonight. Bringing off Raff (who has gone backwards in terms of progression) and switching Bennett to rightback. Hery was our best player going forward and the only one looking like doing something different. Absolutely astonished he was substituted at that point. Jamie Allen was superb when he came on and really got the momentum going.

Looked like Hery took a knock from where i was sitting. Any one else think the same? I would of took Lund off me. Thought he looked sluggish and tired. Not Hery's best game but he gives you something else. Should of come on at PV on saturday
Rhys Bennett? on 23:41 - Nov 18 with 2447 viewsboromat

Rhys Bennett? on 23:17 - Nov 18 by Rockerdale97

Looked like Hery took a knock from where i was sitting. Any one else think the same? I would of took Lund off me. Thought he looked sluggish and tired. Not Hery's best game but he gives you something else. Should of come on at PV on saturday

Yeah I think Hery got a knock but I also think he didn't want to work hard enough without the ball tonight and like a lot of the team they really didn't look like they were putting the effort in. Felt sorry for Muldoon tonight his first proper start and he was left without any real support.

Great honest interview on Dale Player with Hill. Pretty much sums up my thoughts on the game as well. I could mention the ref but regardless we didn't turn up tonight.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Rhys Bennett? on 07:25 - Nov 19 with 2229 viewsaleanddale

Thought Bennett was excellent when he went to Right Back.

Raff seems to have lost some confidence to go past a man - out of form for sure.

Hery - creative and did well going forward but similar to RNL and Hery had just run out of ideas on the night - rightly subbed IMHO.

Allen - Wow Wow Wow - this lad is CLASS - changed the game last night and he is way beyond his years. I do think he will play Championship football as a minimum maybe higher.

Andrew - I know I know but last night he did well and there was a glimpse of what he can add to the team - just need to see more of it.

Been mentioned before but the Ref and the Linesman PI** POOR - forwards starting there runs as the balls played through a FULL YARD onside - bursting PAST the last defender only to see a belated flag raised!! - very very frustrating officiating last night both halves.

We are through - Up the Dale.
Rhys Bennett? on 10:34 - Nov 19 with 2055 viewsD_Alien

Rhys Bennett? on 23:09 - Nov 18 by dingdangblue

Raff was going great guns at the back end of last season and seemed to be continuing that progression early doors this season. Then he came up against Campbell-Ryce at Bramhall Lane who turned him inside out, forcing him into desperate measures which led to a booking and substitution soon after. Not been the same since.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rhys Bennett? on 10:40 - Nov 19 with 2036 viewsParkinsGimp

Is Rose a midfielder...in fact ....no I better not dont want the wrath LOL
Sorry but Andrew is a complete waste of space, you have to remember what league the cobblers are in, Andrew cannot deliver in League One, it is a mystifying signing!
Login to get fewer ads

Rhys Bennett? on 11:29 - Nov 19 with 1967 viewsdingdangblue

Rhys Bennett? on 10:40 - Nov 19 by ParkinsGimp

Is Rose a midfielder...in fact ....no I better not dont want the wrath LOL
Sorry but Andrew is a complete waste of space, you have to remember what league the cobblers are in, Andrew cannot deliver in League One, it is a mystifying signing!

We were in league 2 last season and we were great! Just ask Port Vale, Leeds and Rotherham. Andrew is not the best , agreed, but his physical presence at least last night got us back in the game - credit where credits due.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024