Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New record attendance??? 18:13 - Jan 6 with 3273 viewsRAFC1907

Its got to be a sell out surely, the Stoke game, no matter what date/time its going to be played.

Do you think it will break the record attendance?

Poll: Bottomley...

New record attendance??? on 18:20 - Jan 6 with 3240 views442Dale

Do you mean record gate receipts? Possibly.

In fact, what is the record holder of that now? Leeds/Sheff Wed?

It used to be one of those figures you'd see in football yearbooks. Ours was Burnley in 1992 for ages.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New record attendance??? on 18:22 - Jan 6 with 3230 viewsRowZ

Although Stoke are a premiership team, in terms of this games 'pulling power' for floating fans I can't see it being any different to last years tie with Leeds. 8,500 ish I'm going for....
New record attendance??? on 18:32 - Jan 6 with 3169 viewsMoonyDale

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

New record attendance??? on 18:39 - Jan 6 with 3142 viewsYorkshire_Dale

There's much more hype this year.....and we are a Round nearer to the Final (than the Leeds game).

It will get more intense the nearer we get too.

Record for the taking?
New record attendance??? on 19:50 - Jan 6 with 2953 viewsdebbiesfella

IT would be impossible to beat the record attendance.
New record attendance??? on 19:56 - Jan 6 with 2928 viewsdale4ever

New record attendance??? on 19:50 - Jan 6 by debbiesfella

IT would be impossible to beat the record attendance.

Correct, record attendance stands at 24,231 apparently against Notts Cheaty...
New record attendance??? on 10:33 - Jan 7 with 2581 viewsParkinsGimp

8050 ?
Stoke will sell their allocation so add near a 1000 to Forest support and ours will not get much higher I'm afraid. It would if a real glamour "top four " prem but not v Stoke. The people of Rochdale wont come out in force for that.
New record attendance??? on 01:04 - Jan 8 with 2394 viewsDiddyDave

New record attendance??? on 19:56 - Jan 6 by dale4ever

Correct, record attendance stands at 24,231 apparently against Notts Cheaty...

That`s right,County had Tommy Lawton playing for them after his move from Everton. I can recall being at Dale early sixties when there were 18,000 in the ground v Bury.
Login to get fewer ads

New record attendance??? on 01:27 - Jan 8 with 2381 viewspioneer

New record attendance??? on 01:04 - Jan 8 by DiddyDave

That`s right,County had Tommy Lawton playing for them after his move from Everton. I can recall being at Dale early sixties when there were 18,000 in the ground v Bury.

The Notts County Game was in the second round of the Cup.

The Bury game you mention was October 1957. Bury had just come down from Div 2 . The 18728 attendence was the biggest crowd of the season home or away. It is the second highest attendence for a league game at spotland. the only bigger attendence for a league game was in 1929 when bradford city visited at the end of the season battling for promotion to div 2. The attendence that day was just under 21,000 though i expect that lot from over the hill will probably claim there were thousands more and we under rported the true number!
New record attendance??? on 10:10 - Jan 8 with 2270 viewsaleanddale

3000 stoke and 4500 Dale

7500 i am going for - Monday night and on TV are both against us.

the TV money though makes up for the non 3pm saturday kick off time.

No chance of filling the ground ( if thats what you meant ) as others have put our record will never / can never be beaten with our capacity now 40% of the record.

Roll on the 5th round and 9800 in Spotland!! now that would be bouncing!!!
New record attendance??? on 10:53 - Jan 8 with 2223 viewsdeeplishblue

I imagine that highest attendance with the current configurationis 9,870 v Darlington 2008 playoffs.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

New record attendance??? on 10:59 - Jan 8 with 2210 viewsYorkshire_Dale

New record attendance??? on 10:53 - Jan 8 by deeplishblue

I imagine that highest attendance with the current configurationis 9,870 v Darlington 2008 playoffs.

Rammed in the Sandy......but only a few more and we would have got the 10k.

Still a possibility?
New record attendance??? on 11:18 - Jan 8 with 2188 viewsdingdangblue

New record attendance??? on 10:59 - Jan 8 by Yorkshire_Dale

Rammed in the Sandy......but only a few more and we would have got the 10k.

Still a possibility?

There was an awful lot in our favour that day. We were playing some lovely football - and had surprised a lot of people with how good we were in the 1st leg I think - even though we lost undeservingly. The 2nd leg was FA Cup final day and Im pretty sure the season had ended so we were the only game on! And the added incentive of being there when we got to Wembley! Magical day.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

New record attendance??? on 11:30 - Jan 8 with 2166 viewsDevonDale

New record attendance??? on 11:18 - Jan 8 by dingdangblue

There was an awful lot in our favour that day. We were playing some lovely football - and had surprised a lot of people with how good we were in the 1st leg I think - even though we lost undeservingly. The 2nd leg was FA Cup final day and Im pretty sure the season had ended so we were the only game on! And the added incentive of being there when we got to Wembley! Magical day.

The only game apart from Wycombe up at Stockport in the other semi final that is.
New record attendance??? on 11:41 - Jan 8 with 2143 viewsarchdale

New record attendance??? on 11:30 - Jan 8 by DevonDale

The only game apart from Wycombe up at Stockport in the other semi final that is.

And the FA Cup Final. Extra time and penalties meant that Sky went straight to Wembley almost immediately Ben Muirhead's pen hit the net.
New record attendance??? on 11:42 - Jan 8 with 2141 viewsYorkshire_Dale

New record attendance??? on 11:18 - Jan 8 by dingdangblue

plus we got all the "extras"......can't remember what time I got home!
New record attendance??? on 12:11 - Jan 8 with 2095 viewstazzydjr

Realistically we should get more than Cardiff City v Colchester Utd I've already had inquiry's about tickets for this match from floating fans

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024