Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Online club shop 20:57 - Jun 24 with 4123 viewsFred_Talbot

Still waiting...

Where's Fred?

Online club shop on 21:17 - Jun 24 with 4094 views442Dale

Running the risk of sounding a bit repetitive, can't they just post a story/stories on the OS with pictures and prices of all the merchandise in the meantime?

If it prompts sales, surely it's worth it?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Online club shop on 21:40 - Jun 24 with 4066 viewsNewbury_Dale

This is why the club owning the ground is a complete red herring. They wouldnt know what to do with it.
Online club shop on 21:52 - Jun 24 with 4036 viewsD_Alien

Online club shop on 21:40 - Jun 24 by Newbury_Dale

This is why the club owning the ground is a complete red herring. They wouldnt know what to do with it.

Good point.

If the stadium were a supermodel, she'd have to buy sex toys.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Online club shop on 22:54 - Jun 24 with 3953 viewsrochdale1987

Online club shop on 21:40 - Jun 24 by Newbury_Dale

Exactly what i've been saying ever since the club said they wanted to own it. Some posts on here have people thinking we will automatically make a fortune off it.
Online club shop on 09:31 - Jun 25 with 3781 viewsmidlandsdale

Online club shop on 22:54 - Jun 24 by rochdale1987

Exactly what i've been saying ever since the club said they wanted to own it. Some posts on here have people thinking we will automatically make a fortune off it.

Its as much about being in charge of your own destiny and not paying out on something you don't own. The aim to do this is an important move in sorting out the long term future of the club.

The amount of negative comments regarding this topic leaves me gobsmacked to be honest. Some people in life clearly just like to moan.Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but honestly, is it adding any value to a complicated issue!
Online club shop on 11:39 - Jun 25 with 3668 viewsNewbury_Dale

Online club shop on 09:31 - Jun 25 by midlandsdale

Its as much about being in charge of your own destiny and not paying out on something you don't own. The aim to do this is an important move in sorting out the long term future of the club.

The amount of negative comments regarding this topic leaves me gobsmacked to be honest. Some people in life clearly just like to moan.Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but honestly, is it adding any value to a complicated issue!

And I'm equally gobsmacked that you think that a club that has shown a complete inability to market and promote itself over a long period of time, will be able to capitalise on owning the ground in any way ! I have never understood the argument that us not owning the ground is in any way blocking our progress. We cant fill half the stadium normally.

No serious online presence commercially. No brand recognition in the locality outside of the die hards. Still no training ground !

In fact I think it could go the other way, with the presumed increased running costs the club would have to incur with owning the ground. The outgoing could outstrip the incomings and that will affect the bottom line.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2015 11:46]
Online club shop on 12:24 - Jun 25 with 3617 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Online club shop on 11:39 - Jun 25 by Newbury_Dale

And I'm equally gobsmacked that you think that a club that has shown a complete inability to market and promote itself over a long period of time, will be able to capitalise on owning the ground in any way ! I have never understood the argument that us not owning the ground is in any way blocking our progress. We cant fill half the stadium normally.

No serious online presence commercially. No brand recognition in the locality outside of the die hards. Still no training ground !

In fact I think it could go the other way, with the presumed increased running costs the club would have to incur with owning the ground. The outgoing could outstrip the incomings and that will affect the bottom line.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2015 11:46]

That is exactly why we need Frances to get this Club into the 21st Century!

There's loads of opportunities for the right person to Market the club........nowt's been done so far.......clean sheet jobby!
Online club shop on 12:44 - Jun 25 with 3587 viewsTalkingSutty

Online club shop on 12:24 - Jun 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

There's loads of opportunities for the right person to Market the club........nowt's been done so far.......clean sheet jobby!

I feel really sorry for Frances, it's like she is the answer to all the problems. One look at her job specification immediately highlighted a near impossible task ahead of her.

I am sure she is a very capable individual but trying to catapult the club into the modern era isn't a one man job, she requires EVERY member of staff to assist. The Club Shop staff/Commercial Department/ Chief Executive, Chairman and Directors. It also involves investing money to promote the Club with the hope of recouping the money further down the line, which I don't see happening.

I think Frances will be working very hard to attract sponsorship and help promote the Club around the Town but I have serious doubts about the appetite of other Staff to follow her lead, do they even have any sort of incentive to get out of their comfort zone?
[Post edited 25 Jun 2015 13:11]
Login to get fewer ads

Online club shop on 12:51 - Jun 25 with 3569 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Online club shop on 12:24 - Jun 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

As long as he doesn't bring another orange away kit in....
Online club shop on 15:29 - Jun 25 with 3453 viewsfitzochris

The club reads this forum and takes action:

http://rafctickets.co.uk/retail-product-search.aspx

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Online club shop on 17:42 - Jun 25 with 3336 views442Dale

Online club shop on 15:29 - Jun 25 by fitzochris

The club reads this forum and takes action:

http://rafctickets.co.uk/retail-product-search.aspx

That's not necessarily the issue, more that the interim period could have seen products more accessible.

Anyway, good to see it's online now. I like the design of the polo shirts, but is the stripe on the blue one in navy rather than black? Hard to make out for certain on phone.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Online club shop on 17:56 - Jun 25 with 3309 viewswindowsbug

Check the prices.
It shows 30 quid for a shirt, when selected it jumps to 40.
Online club shop on 18:03 - Jun 25 with 3296 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Online club shop on 17:56 - Jun 25 by windowsbug

Check the prices.

We have to live in the winter!
Online club shop on 18:06 - Jun 25 with 3289 viewsKenBoon

Check the prices.

Maybe that is the price 'from'?
Online club shop on 18:17 - Jun 25 with 3262 viewsdingdangblue

Check the prices.

Junior shirts are £30. It is a little confusing - maybe a few teething problems - when you go into select shirt sizes, when you select a junior shirt it says £40 then when you goto checkout it corrects to £30. Needs a few tweeks. Good to see its up and running though.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2015 18:24]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Online club shop on 19:01 - Jun 25 with 3208 viewsShun

Ugh I'd forgotten how much I dislike our new kit.
Online club shop on 20:30 - Jun 25 with 3127 viewsTVOS1907

Online club shop on 12:51 - Jun 25 by Albert_Whitehurst

As long as he doesn't bring another orange away kit in....

He's a she!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024