Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matchday survey: Dale v Posh 18:05 - Aug 8 with 1884 viewsColDale

http://www.daletrust.co.uk/awesome-surveys/matchday-survey-rochdale-v-peterborou
Matchday survey: Dale v Posh on 18:16 - Aug 8 with 1854 viewsD_Alien

I've commented that Spotland looked a lot cleaner and more spruced up than I was expecting. Some effort has obviously gone into this; new signage above turnstiles etc. Well done to whoever manages this (Frances?)

Also, the new screens in Studds are very welcome.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Matchday survey: Dale v Posh on 18:20 - Aug 8 with 1828 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Do we have a new Security setup?

The Stewards looked much more professional and capable........where are the usual drips?
Matchday survey: Dale v Posh on 10:39 - Aug 9 with 1629 views442Dale

Could we have a sort of reverse feedback from the surveys? Along the lines of a "you said, this happened" report?

Seeing the results of such a good idea will see it prosper going forward.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Matchday survey: Dale v Posh on 10:43 - Aug 9 with 1611 viewsColDale

Matchday survey: Dale v Posh on 10:39 - Aug 9 by 442Dale

Could we have a sort of reverse feedback from the surveys? Along the lines of a "you said, this happened" report?

Seeing the results of such a good idea will see it prosper going forward.

That will be happening. All been a bit rushed in past couple of weeks, but thats certainly the plan both in the short term and the long term. it won;t be happening for each game, but (and I'm guessing here), the plan is for updates to be given 2 or 3 times a season.
Matchday survey: Dale v Posh on 11:54 - Aug 9 with 1551 viewsleonardrafc

Matchday survey: Dale v Posh on 18:16 - Aug 8 by D_Alien

I've commented that Spotland looked a lot cleaner and more spruced up than I was expecting. Some effort has obviously gone into this; new signage above turnstiles etc. Well done to whoever manages this (Frances?)

Also, the new screens in Studds are very welcome.

The new tv's are a much needed upgrade!

Does anyone agree that they are in the wrong place though? You have to be sat bang opposite the bar (which is always pretty crowded) to see the entire screen. I stand near the doors and half the tv is blocked off.
Matchday survey: Dale v Posh on 12:33 - Aug 9 with 1497 viewsDalenet

and they have listened and acted on the loudness of the music in the mainstand since the friendlies too. Well done
Matchday survey: Dale v Posh on 12:50 - Aug 9 with 1474 viewsTVOS1907

Matchday survey: Dale v Posh on 18:20 - Aug 8 by Yorkshire_Dale

Do we have a new Security setup?

The Stewards looked much more professional and capable........where are the usual drips?

The stewards are the same as last year.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Matchday survey: Dale v Posh on 15:26 - Aug 9 with 1333 viewsanthonyfield

Matchday survey: Dale v Posh on 11:54 - Aug 9 by leonardrafc

The new tv's are a much needed upgrade!

Does anyone agree that they are in the wrong place though? You have to be sat bang opposite the bar (which is always pretty crowded) to see the entire screen. I stand near the doors and half the tv is blocked off.

As I work behind the bar, I did say I didn't agree with the new position of tv's.

You can't have the volume loud as can't hear people's orders, plus on really busy games people will be crowded around the bar and the ones who will want a drink will struggle to get served.

I did asked about keeping the old tv working but these have been disconnected and being moved to the away end.
Hopefully in time some more tv's maybe added
Login to get fewer ads

Matchday survey: Dale v Posh on 15:59 - Aug 9 with 1282 viewsonedalefan

Matchday survey: Dale v Posh on 12:50 - Aug 9 by TVOS1907

The stewards are the same as last year.

Didn't see 'Munckin' running around.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024