Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays Lowlights from BBC 20:51 - Dec 6 with 4494 viewsjustanillusion

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35021354

Be interesting to hear other Daleys thoughts on the two disallowed Bury goals
Todays Lowlights from BBC on 21:11 - Dec 6 with 4443 views1mark1

Not offside, though can see why it was flagged to be, couldn't see anything wrong with first one, though ref obviously saw something. If they had been our goals disallowed I would have been deeply pissed off.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 21:24 - Dec 6 with 4390 viewsD_Alien

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 21:11 - Dec 6 by 1mark1

Not offside, though can see why it was flagged to be, couldn't see anything wrong with first one, though ref obviously saw something. If they had been our goals disallowed I would have been deeply pissed off.

The first was disallowed because Camps was being fouled before the header went in.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 21:41 - Dec 6 with 4338 views1mark1

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 21:24 - Dec 6 by D_Alien

The first was disallowed because Camps was being fouled before the header went in.

Fair enough, like Arsene Wenger "I could not see it". I will have another look.

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 21:44 - Dec 6 with 4322 viewsD_Alien

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 21:41 - Dec 6 by 1mark1

Fair enough, like Arsene Wenger "I could not see it". I will have another look.

It might not show up on the standard lowlights, but BT Sport had a few different camera angles and Camps was challenging for the ball just behind the player with the free header.

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 21:46 - Dec 6 with 4316 views1mark1

Yes now can see the foul on Camps.

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 21:55 - Dec 6 with 4280 viewsdingdangblue

The offside - very marginal but without video referees those decisions are always going to be 50/50 whether they get given or not. Got lucky today - not that it mattered.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 21:58 - Dec 6 with 4263 viewsroccydaleian

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 21:55 - Dec 6 by dingdangblue

The offside - very marginal but without video referees those decisions are always going to be 50/50 whether they get given or not. Got lucky today - not that it mattered.

Video referees for offsides.. No thanks.
Todays Lowlights from BBC on 21:58 - Dec 6 with 4263 viewsBarryStrange

Bury view - I haven't sworn at a football match in some time like I did when Peter Clarke's perfectly good goal was chalked off.

Can see why he flagged for Leon's though.
Login to get fewer ads

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 21:59 - Dec 6 with 4249 viewsD_Alien

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 21:58 - Dec 6 by BarryStrange

Bury view - I haven't sworn at a football match in some time like I did when Peter Clarke's perfectly good goal was chalked off.

Can see why he flagged for Leon's though.

The ref had correctly blown for a foul on our player before Clarke's head made contact with the ball.

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 00:51 - Dec 7 with 4052 viewsdingdangblue

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 21:24 - Dec 6 by D_Alien

Just watching the bbc highlights again and Cameron drags Camps to the floor as Rose heads the opener. Strange the Clarke header was disallowed for the same foul.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 05:11 - Dec 7 with 3998 viewsDiddyDave

Corners are an absolute joke now,they`re all at it,pulling and pushing,but the bottom line was that it was the keeper`s ball every day of the week. He stayed on his line,as he did for the disallowed one a few minutes later and that was it. Bury made the most of their corners,Dale hardly got one into the goalmouth,often trying to con the opposition only to con themselves.
A very disappointing game watching from so far away,Australia,but there was no doubt the better team won,Bury`s experienced players outthought and outplayed Dale. KH kept looked at his mate in the opposite dug out with gooey expressions all the time,so I don`t know what was going on there! Anyway,a great chance to get a potential big pay day gone down the Swanee,let`s hope Dale can bounce back on Saturday at Swindon.
Todays Lowlights from BBC on 06:20 - Dec 7 with 3986 viewsTalkingSutty

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 05:11 - Dec 7 by DiddyDave

Corners are an absolute joke now,they`re all at it,pulling and pushing,but the bottom line was that it was the keeper`s ball every day of the week. He stayed on his line,as he did for the disallowed one a few minutes later and that was it. Bury made the most of their corners,Dale hardly got one into the goalmouth,often trying to con the opposition only to con themselves.
A very disappointing game watching from so far away,Australia,but there was no doubt the better team won,Bury`s experienced players outthought and outplayed Dale. KH kept looked at his mate in the opposite dug out with gooey expressions all the time,so I don`t know what was going on there! Anyway,a great chance to get a potential big pay day gone down the Swanee,let`s hope Dale can bounce back on Saturday at Swindon.

Thanks for your post DD. Sometimes when you are at the game you can get caught up in the emotion and your views become distorted. It's good to hear your opinions reflected my own and others who watched from afar.

It wasn't about the result for me yesterday, I wanted to see passion and determination, instead it turned into a very tame surrender. I then expected a passionate Hilly post match interview but sadly it matched the performance of his team, lifeless.

Anyway, i am still bloody revving after yesterday's efforts, a nights sleep hasn't helped. Time to focus on nicer things which aren't related to the Football Club. The manager,his coaching staff and the players can stick it up their jacksi after yesterday.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2015 6:28]
Todays Lowlights from BBC on 14:33 - Dec 7 with 3768 viewsD_Alien

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 06:20 - Dec 7 by TalkingSutty

Thanks for your post DD. Sometimes when you are at the game you can get caught up in the emotion and your views become distorted. It's good to hear your opinions reflected my own and others who watched from afar.

It wasn't about the result for me yesterday, I wanted to see passion and determination, instead it turned into a very tame surrender. I then expected a passionate Hilly post match interview but sadly it matched the performance of his team, lifeless.

Anyway, i am still bloody revving after yesterday's efforts, a nights sleep hasn't helped. Time to focus on nicer things which aren't related to the Football Club. The manager,his coaching staff and the players can stick it up their jacksi after yesterday.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2015 6:28]

""The manager,his coaching staff and the players can stick it up their jacksi after yesterday. "

Oi! That's my expression! As is mealy-mouthed bollocks!

Though since I stand accused of lowering the tone of debates, in future I'll post that "one can stick it up one's jacksie".

[Post edited 7 Dec 2015 14:34]

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 15:24 - Dec 7 with 3711 viewsaleanddale

lowlights indeed...

taken from the Oldham board regarding the scoreline Petrborough 2-0 Luton

Posh had 34 shots in their cup game.... 15 of them on Target.... now thats the way to get fans going!!!
Todays Lowlights from BBC on 15:59 - Dec 7 with 3652 viewsdingdangblue

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 15:24 - Dec 7 by aleanddale

lowlights indeed...

taken from the Oldham board regarding the scoreline Petrborough 2-0 Luton

Posh had 34 shots in their cup game.... 15 of them on Target.... now thats the way to get fans going!!!

Mind you looking at yesterday stats for Spotland you'd think we dominated!

Game Statistics

Possession
Dale 59% bury 41%

Goal Attempts
Dale 16 bury 7

On Target
Dale 4 bury 2

Corners
Dale 7 bury 5

Fouls
Dale 11 bury 15

Yellow Cards
Dale 2 bury 3

Todays Lowlights from BBC on 16:13 - Dec 7 with 3621 viewsdingdangblue

A few more here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024