Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Camps 10:43 - Jul 15 with 4483 viewsleedsdale

Interesting Leeds, apparently

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/07/15/leeds-eye-rochdale-star-callum-camps/

Camps on 10:50 - Jul 15 with 4464 viewsYorkshire_Dale

CC would be a big loss to us at this stage but as ever it's what we expect/need to happen at San Spotty to keep us afloat.......just hope that a proper bidding war develops and Colin Garlick get's us a final fantastic deal.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2016 11:33]
Camps on 10:57 - Jul 15 with 4437 viewsdingdangblue

Camps on 10:50 - Jul 15 by Yorkshire_Dale

CC would be a big loss to us at this stage but as ever it's what we expect/need to happen at San Spotty to keep us afloat.......just hope that a proper bidding war develops and Colin Garlick get's us a final fantastic deal.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2016 11:33]

With money in the bank and no obvious reason to let him go we are in a great position negotiating wise. We've got to be looking at a record amount received.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Camps on 11:10 - Jul 15 with 4399 viewsfitzochris

Remember this is a "news" site where the "sources" are usually agents.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Camps on 11:21 - Jul 15 with 4361 viewsAtThePeake

Camps on 11:10 - Jul 15 by fitzochris

Remember this is a "news" site where the "sources" are usually agents.

Pete O'Rourke has tweeted the same news. He's usually pretty reliable isn't he?

Tangled up in blue.

Camps on 11:35 - Jul 15 with 4312 viewsfitzochris

Camps on 11:21 - Jul 15 by AtThePeake

Pete O'Rourke has tweeted the same news. He's usually pretty reliable isn't he?

He seems to represent these chaps now. It is an agent-orientated site.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Camps on 12:03 - Jul 15 with 4222 viewsaleanddale

Could easily be our first £1 000 000 man.

No less.. Right age.. Fantastic talent... And maturing rapidly as a man as well.
Camps on 12:12 - Jul 15 with 4174 viewsdingdangblue

Camps on 11:35 - Jul 15 by fitzochris

He seems to represent these chaps now. It is an agent-orientated site.

Either way, when our players agents start touting around their services they generally end up leaving quite soon. I will be very surprised if Camps is with us going into the September fixtures .

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Camps on 22:46 - Jul 15 with 3655 viewspioneer

Not without add ons...our board dont know transfer fees can include 7 figures.
Login to get fewer ads

Camps on 08:24 - Jul 16 with 3456 viewsaleanddale

Camps on 22:46 - Jul 15 by pioneer

Not without add ons...our board dont know transfer fees can include 7 figures.

That has to change.

No need for a glass ceiling.. Let's break through that.

More money than ever sloshing around in the championship and prem. We should aim for whats right and proper.

Posh manage it.
Camps on 08:35 - Jul 16 with 3434 viewsTalkingSutty

Camps on 08:24 - Jul 16 by aleanddale

That has to change.

No need for a glass ceiling.. Let's break through that.

More money than ever sloshing around in the championship and prem. We should aim for whats right and proper.

Posh manage it.

Good player Camps and everytime I watch him I see improvement in his game. At Fylde last week, great first touch and awareness of what's around him, followed by playing the correct pass. It was all very neat and tidy and simple,but a lot of footballers can't do the simple things well. He's also got a great shot on him and he scored some cracking goals last season. I don't know about his attitude, work rate and mental toughness but if that's right then he's only going in one direction and that's higher up the leagues.
Camps on 08:49 - Jul 16 with 3409 viewsYouTubeDale

For once, we need Camps more than we need the cash, and that pushes the price up. Let's play the negotiating game from that position of strength. If there is a lot of money at other clubs then we want a piece of the action. Players like Callum don't grow on trees.

And please don't mention the words "turning heads" meaning get shut quickly at a lower price because the player is being distracted from his game. I never buy that one.

If a sale is concluded, we should all expect the club to mention it was an undisclosed fee and hide behind the argument of add-ons where it then becomes impossible to reach a final valuation. Why not say we got £X plus add-ons ?

Although I want to see Camps play for Rochdale it is more than likely he will go at some point. Only if we get good money for him will I be happy. Sell him cheap and that will leave a bitter taste.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2016 8:53]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Camps on 08:51 - Jul 16 with 3405 viewsYouTubeDale

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Camps on 11:42 - Jul 16 with 3212 viewsJimmyRustler

This lad can genuinely go all way. Anything less than a million would be a total insult.
Camps on 17:50 - Jul 16 with 2925 viewsBartRowou

If he does end up at Elland Rd, I would advise him to stop pulling up his shorts at every opportunity because he will get laughed at. A lot.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Camps on 15:19 - Jul 17 with 2546 viewsTalkingSutty

Camps on 17:50 - Jul 16 by BartRowou

If he does end up at Elland Rd, I would advise him to stop pulling up his shorts at every opportunity because he will get laughed at. A lot.

Looks daft don't it, it's normally just one leg of the shorts though. Get your sleeves rolled up Callum, it's a better look.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024