Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zeli Ishmael 17:16 - Oct 15 with 2121 viewsdingdangblue

Just getting out of Joe Bunney's back pocket.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Zeli Ishmael on 17:28 - Oct 15 with 2052 viewsShun

Joe Bunney and his tackling masterclass!
Zeli Ishmael on 17:33 - Oct 15 with 2012 viewsD_Alien

Zeli Ishmael on 17:28 - Oct 15 by Shun

Joe Bunney and his tackling masterclass!

Until late on, when he made a couple of errors, I had Bunney down as MoM after a thoroughly dominant 80 minutes. He got himself involved in the melee prior to the sending off and was booked, after which he lost a bit of composure

In the end, Keano as MoM for me

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Zeli Ishmael on 17:35 - Oct 15 with 1970 views442Dale

Zeli Ishmael on 17:33 - Oct 15 by D_Alien

Until late on, when he made a couple of errors, I had Bunney down as MoM after a thoroughly dominant 80 minutes. He got himself involved in the melee prior to the sending off and was booked, after which he lost a bit of composure

In the end, Keano as MoM for me

Agreed on all that. No need to get involved in their idiocy, but his performance in the main was excellent.

Keane has been our best signing this season by a mile.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Zeli Ishmael on 18:34 - Oct 15 with 1722 viewsaleanddale

Did the 9 come back for this one!!

Bunney was awesome but agree Keane just adds something else to the defensive side to our game.

Happy happy Bunney tonight!
Zeli Ishmael on 18:44 - Oct 15 with 1636 viewsnordenblue

Zeli Ishmael on 18:34 - Oct 15 by aleanddale

Did the 9 come back for this one!!

Bunney was awesome but agree Keane just adds something else to the defensive side to our game.

Happy happy Bunney tonight!

Thought Andrew and Canavan were top class too all game,Keanes reading of the game is a joy to watch regardless of his tackles,hes a little bit special how he sees things way before they develop.

Solid game from Lund and another cracking game for Joe too at left back,thought Camps and Hendo were very quiet
Zeli Ishmael on 18:51 - Oct 15 with 1569 viewsolympicdale

Zeli Ishmael on 18:44 - Oct 15 by nordenblue

Thought Andrew and Canavan were top class too all game,Keanes reading of the game is a joy to watch regardless of his tackles,hes a little bit special how he sees things way before they develop.

Solid game from Lund and another cracking game for Joe too at left back,thought Camps and Hendo were very quiet

Interesting how people view games as i thought Camps was running the midfield in the first half, not as effective in the second.

Life is a game of fate.

Zeli Ishmael on 19:01 - Oct 15 with 1500 viewsnordenblue

Zeli Ishmael on 18:51 - Oct 15 by olympicdale

Interesting how people view games as i thought Camps was running the midfield in the first half, not as effective in the second.

See I thought he was a pass behind everything first half and grew mildly more into it second half,Cannon did more in his brief spell than I thought Camps did most the game. Im a big fan of Camps though and the same goes for Hendo
Zeli Ishmael on 19:09 - Oct 15 with 1455 viewsonedalefan

Worried when he didn't have the pace to keep with him in the first couple of minutes but then after that, thought he was excellent. Let the man get the ball then challenge before any further moment. Majority of the times, ended the threat straight away.
Login to get fewer ads

Zeli Ishmael on 19:29 - Oct 15 with 1388 viewsboromat

It's a funny one with Camps playing the defensive role it's more difficult to see his effect on the game but we've been keeping clean sheets while he's been there so he can't be doing that badly. Cannons energy against a tired Bury team was a joy to watch. Keane my MOTM Lund a close second.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Zeli Ishmael on 19:35 - Oct 15 with 1359 viewsstigmundo77

Keane was superb today, how he wins headers for such a small guy I'll never know - Sign him up now please Dale
Zeli Ishmael on 09:04 - Oct 16 with 1085 viewsColDale

I think it helps that Bunney is playing a role that is unfamiliar to him. You can see him constantly thinking about what to do rather than relying on instinct, and he shows an incredible patience to just wait for the best opportunity to nick the ball away.
Zeli Ishmael on 20:06 - Oct 16 with 852 viewsgazdale33

Hardly unfamiliar I used to play with him and he is a left back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024