Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow 17:16 - Dec 8 with 7240 views1949er

Just been released. Barrow game on TV Saturday afternoon along with others. Let's hope Barrow are as bad as us on TV

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Barrow on 17:22 - Dec 8 with 5640 viewsaleanddale

Not sure you have that right 1949er.

Yes it will be recorded for extended highlights later Saturday night.

Bit like the Southampton game when we won at St. Mary's 2-0.

FA cup 3rd round on a Saturday at 3pm has a warm glow about it!!

That Monday slot is a shocker!!! Sunday not much better!
Barrow on 17:31 - Dec 8 with 5601 viewsBendy

Barrow on 17:22 - Dec 8 by aleanddale

Not sure you have that right 1949er.

Yes it will be recorded for extended highlights later Saturday night.

Bit like the Southampton game when we won at St. Mary's 2-0.

FA cup 3rd round on a Saturday at 3pm has a warm glow about it!!

That Monday slot is a shocker!!! Sunday not much better!

With the full camera set up for the extended highlights and commentary teams there it makes sense it being made available and broadcast live for foreign TV markets. It's like the PL - just because it is not possible to show Sat 3pm games on tv in the UK doesn't mean they are not shown live elsewhere.

Wasn't the Leeds cup game the same - shown live overseas? And if it was then we have a 100% record in purely foreign market tv live games 🤗
Barrow on 18:02 - Dec 8 with 5525 views1949er

Sorry my mistake. Highlights on a Saturday special

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Barrow on 18:05 - Dec 8 with 5512 views1mark1

Any money to either of the clubs for this?

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Barrow on 18:05 - Dec 8 with 5503 viewsAtThePeake

It will be most likely streamed on the bet365 website too. They often stream Championship matches that are the main highlight games on the Channel 5 show and they've done the same with a few FA Cup games so far this season too.

Tangled up in blue.

Barrow on 18:21 - Dec 8 with 5451 viewsUSADale

Barrow on 17:31 - Dec 8 by Bendy

With the full camera set up for the extended highlights and commentary teams there it makes sense it being made available and broadcast live for foreign TV markets. It's like the PL - just because it is not possible to show Sat 3pm games on tv in the UK doesn't mean they are not shown live elsewhere.

Wasn't the Leeds cup game the same - shown live overseas? And if it was then we have a 100% record in purely foreign market tv live games 🤗

Yes the Leeds FA cup game was on TV live over here in the US.
Barrow on 19:40 - Dec 8 with 5261 viewsrafc1984

Barrow on 18:05 - Dec 8 by AtThePeake

It will be most likely streamed on the bet365 website too. They often stream Championship matches that are the main highlight games on the Channel 5 show and they've done the same with a few FA Cup games so far this season too.

Should be able to get it on the kodi box
Barrow on 20:00 - Dec 8 with 5185 viewsSalwaDale

Hope it's on here. Basically every single premier league game is on live so fingers crossed.

TBBT

Login to get fewer ads

Barrow on 20:04 - Dec 8 with 5174 views1907

Barrow on 19:40 - Dec 8 by rafc1984

Should be able to get it on the kodi box

Just about to say the same thing. Great for any Dale fans unable to get a ticket
Barrow on 20:18 - Dec 8 with 5128 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Barrow on 18:02 - Dec 8 by 1949er

Sorry my mistake. Highlights on a Saturday special

Yer daft kunt.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Barrow on 20:40 - Dec 8 with 5049 viewsdingdangblue

The full set of fixtures http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/fa-cup/fixtures/2017-01/
[Post edited 8 Dec 2016 20:41]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Barrow on 20:46 - Dec 8 with 5038 viewsDaley_Lama

55th time on the trot that Manchester United are chosen as one of the TV Games

The last time they were not picked for TV, Rochdale lost 0-2 at Boston and out squad for that day was....

Rochdale: Edwards, Evans, Livesey, Griffiths, Smith, Bertos, Jones, McClare, Doughty, Holt, Connor. Subs: Gilks, Townson, McEvilly, Grand, Warner.

Poll: DF in or out

Barrow on 22:01 - Dec 8 with 4863 viewsSwissdale

Barrow on 20:46 - Dec 8 by Daley_Lama

The last time they were not picked for TV, Rochdale lost 0-2 at Boston and out squad for that day was....

Rochdale: Edwards, Evans, Livesey, Griffiths, Smith, Bertos, Jones, McClare, Doughty, Holt, Connor. Subs: Gilks, Townson, McEvilly, Grand, Warner.

It's a joke. Think how much that TV money would do for Barrow.
Barrow on 22:33 - Dec 8 with 4782 viewsDaley_Lama

Barrow on 22:01 - Dec 8 by Swissdale

Aye

Not one single non league team selected.

Poll: DF in or out

Barrow on 01:47 - Dec 9 with 4584 viewsolympicdale

Barrow on 20:40 - Dec 8 by dingdangblue

The full set of fixtures http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/fa-cup/fixtures/2017-01/
[Post edited 8 Dec 2016 20:41]

Thats a shocking live schedule, aside from Cambridge v Leeds, the rest are poo. Barrow, being the only non leaguer at home, against a decent L1 team, I'd have thought would have been a cert.

Life is a game of fate.

Barrow on 03:59 - Dec 9 with 4567 viewsAtThePeake

Barrow on 01:47 - Dec 9 by olympicdale

Thats a shocking live schedule, aside from Cambridge v Leeds, the rest are poo. Barrow, being the only non leaguer at home, against a decent L1 team, I'd have thought would have been a cert.

Sutton are a non-league team at home. Against a decent L1 team.

Tangled up in blue.

Barrow on 09:34 - Dec 9 with 4374 viewsaleanddale

Erm.... What would it do for us!

Joke scheduling... The romance of the cup eh!

All the networks as bad as each other all about the dollar.
Barrow on 10:34 - Dec 9 with 4305 views49thseason

The TV games should be drawn out of a hat as well as the matches. Football has become a system for making rich clubs richer at the expense of the rest of the pyramid. Even the Referees are controlled by the Premiership.
Barrow on 15:37 - Dec 9 with 4055 viewsolympicdale

Barrow on 03:59 - Dec 9 by AtThePeake

Sutton are a non-league team at home. Against a decent L1 team.

Oh aye, oops. All the more galling that neither of these teams could be considered, though you knew it'd happen if they didn't draw a Premiershit team.

Life is a game of fate.

Barrow on 23:28 - Dec 14 with 3636 viewsbarrovianbedlam

Anyone got any idea what's going on with tickets. The incompetent folk that run our club seem to be treating ticket news as some kind of big secret.
Barrow on 00:58 - Dec 15 with 3554 viewsjokerthief

I watched the Rochdale v Leeds cup tie in Pattaya Thailand..sat in the middle of 60 Leeds fans, on my own, the only Rochdale fan..And could not help cheering...
Barrow on 07:08 - Dec 15 with 3457 viewsflyerdale

Barrow on 00:58 - Dec 15 by jokerthief

I watched the Rochdale v Leeds cup tie in Pattaya Thailand..sat in the middle of 60 Leeds fans, on my own, the only Rochdale fan..And could not help cheering...

Which bar was that? Not many out in pattaya can hold that many people. I'm a chiang mai man myself, like it a bit more low key
Barrow on 11:00 - Dec 15 with 3225 viewsBigKindo

Barrow on 20:46 - Dec 8 by Daley_Lama

........ and including this Saturday's match at the Baggies Man U will have been on five live televised matches in two weeks. Very lazy programming and, quite frankly, a big turn off for many paying big bucks to Sky BT etc.
Barrow on 11:04 - Dec 15 with 3214 viewsKenBoon

Barrow on 11:00 - Dec 15 by BigKindo

........ and including this Saturday's match at the Baggies Man U will have been on five live televised matches in two weeks. Very lazy programming and, quite frankly, a big turn off for many paying big bucks to Sky BT etc.

If it was a big turn off then they'd not be on telly.
When ITV had champions league, Manc United games would always get much higher ratings that Arsenal, etc. They're - what the USA would say - box office. Ratings = money.
Barrow on 11:28 - Dec 15 with 3169 viewsBigKindo

Barrow on 11:04 - Dec 15 by KenBoon

If it was a big turn off then they'd not be on telly.
When ITV had champions league, Manc United games would always get much higher ratings that Arsenal, etc. They're - what the USA would say - box office. Ratings = money.

Variety is the spice of life. It would be pretty boring to consider having to eat burgers and chips at every meal for the rest of your life. There are probably as many genuine football supporters who do not wish to see Man U every week as those who do. At the moment there is no happy balance. Last night I chose to watch Wigan v Newcastle over Palace v Man u. But last night I actually had a choice.

The scheduling for the FAC3 televised matches is poor and apart from the Monday night game none excite me enough to say 'I mustn't miss that one,'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024