Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Westminster attacked 16:25 - Mar 22 with 7719 viewsaleanddale

Several people mowed down by a car on Westminster bridge. Reported as one lady been killed.

Driver jumps out and stabs a police officer ( not fatally I don't think )

Just goes to show nutters everywhere!!

Hope this is just a crazy lone wolf and not a early warning of other such attacks.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 16:38]
Westminster attacked on 14:37 - Mar 23 with 2205 viewsSuddenLad

The barbarian savages who perpetrate these wicked acts of terror represent no-one except themselves.

Forget what they tell you, because they don't represent ANY religion or ANY ethnic minority. They are depraved nutters, with addled thought processes and a deep desire for people to be murdered.

Don't let anyone poison your mind against innocent people from assorted communities who find these acts as depraved and wicked as any other right-minded people.

The best thing we can do, is forever respect and remember those who have been lost in the latest atrocity, completely forget the creature who carried out the attack and dispose of his remains without trace. Preferably minced, and flushed down the sewer.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Westminster attacked on 15:24 - Mar 23 with 2144 viewsrochdaleriddler

Westminster attacked on 14:37 - Mar 23 by SuddenLad

The barbarian savages who perpetrate these wicked acts of terror represent no-one except themselves.

Forget what they tell you, because they don't represent ANY religion or ANY ethnic minority. They are depraved nutters, with addled thought processes and a deep desire for people to be murdered.

Don't let anyone poison your mind against innocent people from assorted communities who find these acts as depraved and wicked as any other right-minded people.

The best thing we can do, is forever respect and remember those who have been lost in the latest atrocity, completely forget the creature who carried out the attack and dispose of his remains without trace. Preferably minced, and flushed down the sewer.

Hear hear

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Westminster attacked on 18:15 - Mar 23 with 1943 viewsdalenumber2

Westminster attacked on 14:37 - Mar 23 by SuddenLad

Best post IMO on this thread, sums up my feelings perfectly.
Westminster attacked on 20:45 - Mar 23 with 1819 views49thseason

Westminster attacked on 06:57 - Mar 23 by rochdaleriddler

Are you on drugs?

I'm guessing you have lit a candle and changed your facebook page for this lot too?
http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/24-huddersfield-men-2-women-1
Westminster attacked on 20:59 - Mar 23 with 1792 viewsSuddenLad

Westminster attacked on 20:45 - Mar 23 by 49thseason

I'm guessing you have lit a candle and changed your facebook page for this lot too?
http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/24-huddersfield-men-2-women-1

How is any of that relevant to the attack on innocent bystanders in Westminster ?

Westminster attacked on 21:17 - Mar 23 with 1758 viewsisitme

Westminster attacked on 20:59 - Mar 23 by SuddenLad

How is any of that relevant to the attack on innocent bystanders in Westminster ?

Although I agree that it is not relevant to the Westminster attacks, what some people find difficult is that fact that a minority of Muslims have a total disregard and often disdain for western values and culture. Another significant minority, although not perpetrators are often indifferent and in many cases supportive of crimes committed by this segment of society. Why are Muslim males significantly over represented in prison and under represented in the police and armed forces?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31794599
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 22:52]
Westminster attacked on 21:49 - Mar 23 with 1691 viewsrochdaleriddler

Westminster attacked on 20:45 - Mar 23 by 49thseason

I've removed this, it was in poor taste. Sorry
[Post edited 24 Mar 2017 8:23]

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Westminster attacked on 21:50 - Mar 23 with 1687 viewsrochdaleriddler

Westminster attacked on 21:17 - Mar 23 by isitme

Although I agree that it is not relevant to the Westminster attacks, what some people find difficult is that fact that a minority of Muslims have a total disregard and often disdain for western values and culture. Another significant minority, although not perpetrators are often indifferent and in many cases supportive of crimes committed by this segment of society. Why are Muslim males significantly over represented in prison and under represented in the police and armed forces?

Well let me guess 😂

Login to get fewer ads

Westminster attacked on 22:47 - Mar 23 with 1606 viewsR17ALE

Westminster attacked on 21:49 - Mar 23 by rochdaleriddler

You seem very keen to jump on posts that express concern with the current situation between our free society, and those who wish to harm us.

Whilst I respect your freedom of speech, I would imagine Hitler has more in common with ISIS than 49th season although I know neither. And 49th season might yet come on with a shit tash and a salute although I doubt it.

I also feel that to degenerate someone's mother is a really shit thing to do, and is often the last resort of the internet scoundrel.

Facts are that the West needs to reinvent the relationship we have with Islam. Failure to do so will result in more mayhem as they just don't seem to be able to play nicely.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Westminster attacked on 22:53 - Mar 23 with 1575 viewsisitme

Westminster attacked on 21:50 - Mar 23 by rochdaleriddler

Well let me guess 😂

Please do. I would be glad to hear your opinion.
Westminster attacked on 23:02 - Mar 23 with 1544 viewsSuddenLad

Westminster attacked on 21:17 - Mar 23 by isitme

In your opening sentence, for 'Muslims', substitute 'people'. As for your last sentence, they are in prison because they are criminals and people join the Police and Armed Forces voluntarily.

What's the alternative ? 18th Century 'press-ganging' ? There have been active schemes and efforts to recruit people from ethnic minorities to join the Police service since the 1970's. That includes ALL ethnic minorities.

Plenty have joined and achieved high positions within many Police forces. The armed forces have many members from minority backgrounds, including Johnson Beharry V.C. who was fighting with the British Armed forces in Iraq whe he won the highest accolade for bravery. He has also served in Ireland and Kosovo.

People see what they want to see.

Let's cut out this 'convenient' Muslim smokescreen and accept that people, whoever they are and whatever their background, act of their ow volition. Their decision.

Westminster attacked on 23:15 - Mar 23 with 1522 viewsmoth5368

Westminster attacked on 03:22 - Mar 23 by DiddyDave

But they won`t though will they? This is why the world is in the grip of Islamic terrorism, because people are too scared to say anything and the few who do get automatically criticised as being racist and wanting to cause trouble. Maybe it`s going to need a bloke like Donald Trump and one or two more to say that the good people of the world have had enough. Why should anybody in this day and age be subject to this bullshit and politically correct rhetoric every time something like this happens,and it will happen more and more.

Really? Is your life defined by the grip of 'Islamic terrorism'? I'd suggest that most of the world continues to function normally despite the fear of terrorism, same as it has since terrorism raised its ugly head in the 60's.
I for one am sick of sick of being subject to bullshit by ignorant bigoted people every time something like this happens. Blame the f*cked up individual not of the parts of society that he associates himself with.
Please let me know exactly what response you would want to this misguided behaviour if it's not the scapegoating of huge volumes of innocent peoples
Westminster attacked on 23:16 - Mar 23 with 1522 viewsisitme

Westminster attacked on 23:02 - Mar 23 by SuddenLad

In your opening sentence, for 'Muslims', substitute 'people'. As for your last sentence, they are in prison because they are criminals and people join the Police and Armed Forces voluntarily.

What's the alternative ? 18th Century 'press-ganging' ? There have been active schemes and efforts to recruit people from ethnic minorities to join the Police service since the 1970's. That includes ALL ethnic minorities.

Plenty have joined and achieved high positions within many Police forces. The armed forces have many members from minority backgrounds, including Johnson Beharry V.C. who was fighting with the British Armed forces in Iraq whe he won the highest accolade for bravery. He has also served in Ireland and Kosovo.

People see what they want to see.

Let's cut out this 'convenient' Muslim smokescreen and accept that people, whoever they are and whatever their background, act of their ow volition. Their decision.

You have failed to address any of my points.

The fact that there have been many attempts at positive discrimination and Muslims are still under represented shows a complete failure of policy, or perhaps as you say that is not the will for them to join the police or armed forces. Why is that? Why can the quotas for Muslims not be filled even preferential treatment being given?

I am well aware of the sterling service of members from minority backgrounds in the armed forces. Mr Beharry was from Grenada and not a Muslim. There is long history of service within the armed forces from people from the West Indies. The Gurkhas also have a proud tradition of services and millions of soldiers from the Indian sub continent served during both world wars. There is a moving monument called Menin Gate at Ypes with the names of missing servicemen which features a section on those who served in Indian regiments.

There is no smokescreen, just facts. So why are Muslim males significantly more likely to be imprisoned compared to their peers of other, or no religion?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 23:23]
Westminster attacked on 23:33 - Mar 23 with 1492 viewsmoth5368

Westminster attacked on 12:56 - Mar 23 by Braemar60

Before it was confirmed, was anyone honestly so naïve as to think this wasn't done by a Muslim??
I'm glad there's a candlelit vigil at 6pm as that always strikes fear into the hearts of Muslim terrorists. Hopefully some landmarks and public buildings will be lit with the Union Flag as a two-pronged fight back!
I would also like a big debate/national conversation and to reach out to communities, understand why they feel so isolated. An apology on behalf of the British people too for not having done more to integrate Muslim communities into society.
After all, this was probably a man who at one time had no interest in religion at all, loved the British way of life and loved Premier League football. The Security Services will have known nothing about him as he has appeared from nowhere..........oh wait a minute......Big Andrew Knew!
As for the Mayor of London, he's shared a platform with extremists many times and when he was a Human Rights Lawyer and Chairman of Liberty, he acted on behalf of some of these people.
I'll sleep peacefully tonight knowing that, following the candlelit vigil at 6pm, the War on Terror will be over by half-past following a full surrender!

What's wrong with people going to a candlelit vigil if that's how they want to respond to a despicable act?
What do you think would be a better response to an act of individual lunacy?
Westminster attacked on 00:57 - Mar 24 with 1428 viewsDiddyDave

Westminster attacked on 23:15 - Mar 23 by moth5368

Really? Is your life defined by the grip of 'Islamic terrorism'? I'd suggest that most of the world continues to function normally despite the fear of terrorism, same as it has since terrorism raised its ugly head in the 60's.
I for one am sick of sick of being subject to bullshit by ignorant bigoted people every time something like this happens. Blame the f*cked up individual not of the parts of society that he associates himself with.
Please let me know exactly what response you would want to this misguided behaviour if it's not the scapegoating of huge volumes of innocent peoples

Well it`s the"parts of society that he associates himself with",in your words,that made this prick a f*cked up individual,is it not? Tell the family of the policeman,or the family of the bloke who was in London celebrating his 25th wedding anniversary that we still "function normally". Think of the enormous cost that almost every country on earth now has to spend trying keep its citizens safe,so don`t call me an ignorant bigot. I see things as they are,not like people like you who want to gloss over the fact that we are living in very dangerous times,no matter where in the world any of us live.
Westminster attacked on 10:00 - Mar 24 with 2018 viewsSuddenLad

Westminster attacked on 23:16 - Mar 23 by isitme

You have failed to address any of my points.

The fact that there have been many attempts at positive discrimination and Muslims are still under represented shows a complete failure of policy, or perhaps as you say that is not the will for them to join the police or armed forces. Why is that? Why can the quotas for Muslims not be filled even preferential treatment being given?

I am well aware of the sterling service of members from minority backgrounds in the armed forces. Mr Beharry was from Grenada and not a Muslim. There is long history of service within the armed forces from people from the West Indies. The Gurkhas also have a proud tradition of services and millions of soldiers from the Indian sub continent served during both world wars. There is a moving monument called Menin Gate at Ypes with the names of missing servicemen which features a section on those who served in Indian regiments.

There is no smokescreen, just facts. So why are Muslim males significantly more likely to be imprisoned compared to their peers of other, or no religion?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 23:23]

Recruitment of Muslims into the Armed Forces has been rising for some time, contrary to what many would have you believe:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/muslims-in-the-armed-forces-a-proud-

http://afma.org.uk/

I have been visiting the (Western Front and) Menin Gate for over 30 years. Humbling, impressive and incredibly moving. All paid the price.

Westminster attacked on 10:51 - Mar 24 with 1968 viewsBass1

Westminster attacked on 00:57 - Mar 24 by DiddyDave

Well it`s the"parts of society that he associates himself with",in your words,that made this prick a f*cked up individual,is it not? Tell the family of the policeman,or the family of the bloke who was in London celebrating his 25th wedding anniversary that we still "function normally". Think of the enormous cost that almost every country on earth now has to spend trying keep its citizens safe,so don`t call me an ignorant bigot. I see things as they are,not like people like you who want to gloss over the fact that we are living in very dangerous times,no matter where in the world any of us live.

Well said.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2017 10:52]

Westminster attacked on 12:07 - Mar 24 with 1904 viewsParkinsGimp

Westminster attacked on 21:49 - Mar 23 by rochdaleriddler

What was in poor taste....the fact is its happening everyday , same with this terrorism and nobody does anything to stop it because we are afraid to offend somebody.
The problem is with many people the truth hurts...so they deny it or bury and dont report it.
All these evils need sorting and confronting. Not ignoring.
Westminster attacked on 12:53 - Mar 24 with 1850 viewsHK_Dale

There is a balance to be struck in all of this. It has to be acknowledged that these types of attacks are becoming more frequent and it is predominantly perpetrated by a section of society that feels disenfranchised and is there susceptible to radicalization.

If we don't acknowledge this then we can't understand the root cause of this disenfranchisement and begin to combat it. I understand the anger people feel and the concern about what this may mean in the future. To a certain extent I understand how this fear may manifest itself in frustration at the platitudes and vigil approaches.

The only real way to mitigate the likelihood of these attacks in the future is to engage with and understand the causes behind this disenfranchisement of British born muslims that then leads to radicalization. But this cannot happen until it becomes acceptable to discuss the correlation between a certain demographic in society and the frequency of these attacks in recent years. This isn't about blame but trying to understand why.
Westminster attacked on 13:02 - Mar 24 with 1828 viewsSuddenLad

Westminster attacked on 12:53 - Mar 24 by HK_Dale

There is a balance to be struck in all of this. It has to be acknowledged that these types of attacks are becoming more frequent and it is predominantly perpetrated by a section of society that feels disenfranchised and is there susceptible to radicalization.

If we don't acknowledge this then we can't understand the root cause of this disenfranchisement and begin to combat it. I understand the anger people feel and the concern about what this may mean in the future. To a certain extent I understand how this fear may manifest itself in frustration at the platitudes and vigil approaches.

The only real way to mitigate the likelihood of these attacks in the future is to engage with and understand the causes behind this disenfranchisement of British born muslims that then leads to radicalization. But this cannot happen until it becomes acceptable to discuss the correlation between a certain demographic in society and the frequency of these attacks in recent years. This isn't about blame but trying to understand why.

The 'why' is the most important.

These twisted offenders are completely atypical of the religion they claim to represent and are completely disowned and condemned by Islamic leaders.

They are befuddled and indoctrinated by a sick, perverted ideology that bears no resemblance to the core values and teachings of Islam.

That also needs to be clearly understood before throwing all the blame in that direction.

Westminster attacked on 13:19 - Mar 24 with 1783 viewstony_roch975

Nigel Farage is a 52 year old male from Kent. So is the alleged Westminster attacker. When will we tackle this problem of 52 year old males from Kent.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Westminster attacked on 13:28 - Mar 24 with 1772 viewsmightydale

Westminster attacked on 13:02 - Mar 24 by SuddenLad

These twisted offenders are completely atypical of the religion they claim to represent and are completely disowned and condemned by Islamic leaders.

They are befuddled and indoctrinated by a sick, perverted ideology that bears no resemblance to the core values and teachings of Islam.

That also needs to be clearly understood before throwing all the blame in that direction.

Have you read Koran ??

You do know that it's states 104 times death to non believers!!

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Westminster attacked on 13:47 - Mar 24 with 1747 viewsSuddenLad

Westminster attacked on 13:28 - Mar 24 by mightydale

Have you read Koran ??

You do know that it's states 104 times death to non believers!!

I have an English translated version. I've not read it from cover to cover.

To take your chosen phrase. It's about interpretation. It doesn't literally mean 'go and kill people indiscriminately' anywhere you choose.

No-one can defend or justify the atrocities now being committed globally by any argument. The fact the perpetrators choose to hide behind a specific religion/cause to try and rationalise their actions is simply ridiculous.

In simple terms, the Koran only permits the killing of others during an 'act of war', but specifically forbids killing if the perceived enemy 'is not bearing arms'. Those who define jihad as "holy war" and misquote the Koran out of context to breed terrorism and kill in the name of their religion could never be called Muslims, given they not only attack without provocation but also attack groups that include women and children - another thing expressly forbidden in the Koran.

They are sick murderers. Nothing else.

Westminster attacked on 14:07 - Mar 24 with 1724 viewsHK_Dale

I don't think my comment is about apportioning blame to all british born Muslims. Quite the opposite.

You can accept a fact that there is a high correlation between recent terrorist attacks in the UK and British born Muslim males. That's factual. My point is that only when you are comfortable to acknowledge that fact can you begin to get to the root cause and move forward.

It was factual that the majority of acts of apartheid in South Africa were by white South Africans against black South Africans. Only when the facts were accepted were they able to use Truth and Reconciliation Councils to ascertain why this happened and then have a real discussion about how to prevent it in the future.

We seem to be living in a world where all facts are up for debate when in a lot of cases they are empirical facts.
Westminster attacked on 15:09 - Mar 24 with 1660 viewsBass1

I totally agree with the wording in your 3rd paragraph. However, where do you think they get this perverse ideology from? Is it from the hate preachers in the Mosques?
We should go undercover at every single Mosque in the country so we can differentiate between the "good" Mosques and the "bad" Mosques. Any Mosques found to be preaching hate should be bulldozed to the ground.
Eventually we will be left with the "good" Mosques and an end to all the hatred against the western society, because no-one will be preaching hate.
I may even be able to do some shopping at the Trafford Centre without looking over my shoulder and feeling nervy.
In my own country. What has it come to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024