Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? 10:56 - Jul 18 with 3695 viewsRAFC_1990

Im looking to go to one of the games tonight, but just wondering where most other Dale fans are going to help make my decision.

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 18 Jul 2017 10:57]

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 11:04 - Jul 18 with 3675 viewsDanny1907

Halifax at the moment, is there any idea of what players are travelling to the two teams?
Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 12:28 - Jul 18 with 3543 viewsHopwoodblue

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 11:04 - Jul 18 by Danny1907

Halifax at the moment, is there any idea of what players are travelling to the two teams?

Same as, until I know who's playing where, although I think it's a disgrace to charge £12 if it's only our youth team that turns up at Halifax. So with that in mind I think the club should let us know a bit more info on the situation.
Only my opinion of course.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 12:32 - Jul 18 with 3533 viewsDanny1907

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 12:28 - Jul 18 by Hopwoodblue

Same as, until I know who's playing where, although I think it's a disgrace to charge £12 if it's only our youth team that turns up at Halifax. So with that in mind I think the club should let us know a bit more info on the situation.

Completely agree, I was going Halifax until I saw it's £12, I'm going to Chorley now as I've never been there before. Same with my mates, we were all going Halifax but all changed our minds.
Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 12:36 - Jul 18 with 3519 viewsnordenblue

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 12:28 - Jul 18 by Hopwoodblue

Sure I read they're splitting the squad in half over the 2 fixtures,why they couldn't just play them on separate days is anyone's guess.....

So at best you'll get to watch half the team for a snip at £12,it's a no from me thanks......
Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 13:20 - Jul 18 with 3448 viewsD_Alien

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 12:36 - Jul 18 by nordenblue

Sure I read they're splitting the squad in half over the 2 fixtures,why they couldn't just play them on separate days is anyone's guess.....

So at best you'll get to watch half the team for a snip at £12,it's a no from me thanks......

I'd be pretty naffed off too, watching just the top halves from the waist up!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 13:37 - Jul 18 with 3414 viewsnordenblue

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 13:20 - Jul 18 by D_Alien

Tbf Jamie Allen's been playing like that for a while....
Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 14:20 - Jul 18 with 3336 viewsMoonyDale

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 13:20 - Jul 18 by D_Alien

D_Alien I had no idea you were a leg man....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 15:01 - Jul 18 with 3292 viewsD_Alien

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 14:20 - Jul 18 by MoonyDale

D_Alien I had no idea you were a leg man....

It's true. I've never been one for promotion or bust

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 15:53 - Jul 18 with 3215 viewsDaleaholic

Chorley as I've never been before. And it's only a fiver.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 19:03 - Jul 18 with 2963 viewsfitzochris

The official Twitter account hasn't responded to questions about squad splitting, so punters will need to make their choice based on cost/geography, I guess.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 19:08 - Jul 18 with 2947 views442Dale

This came up last season. It would be interesting to hear exactly why Hill thinks we have to play two games on the same day - there could be a reasonable theory behind it with players all recovering at the same time etc. Maybe this could be asked in an interview?

Also, if the games are taking place at the same time with such advance planning, then presumably the two squads are decided in advance. There is no reason that I can think of why this information cannot be released to supporters in advance. Especially when they are asking on Twitter/here. There could even be a 'subject to change' disclaimer. Not doing so has no justification, if there's one we have missed maybe that could be explained too. Understanding such decisions helps the fanbase appreciate the situation more.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 19:18 - Jul 18 with 2904 viewsHopwoodblue

It's probably to give all the first team squad a 70 / 80 mins run out

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 19:31 - Jul 18 with 2863 viewsfitzochris

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 19:18 - Jul 18 by Hopwoodblue

I would suggest this is the reason, too.

Squads announced now. A good mix of first teamers across both games, plus a couple of trialists (we can assume one is Redshaw).

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 19:31 - Jul 18 with 2861 viewsoff2div1

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 19:18 - Jul 18 by Hopwoodblue

Rochdale B playing at Chorley and Rochdale B playing at Halifax according tomorrow goal live app.😀
Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 20:35 - Jul 18 with 2740 viewsnordenblue

So why not just play tonight and tomoro then and who plays tonight doesnt tomoro, also giving fans the chance to watch both games too?
Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 20:37 - Jul 18 with 2736 viewsWill_RAFC

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 19:08 - Jul 18 by 442Dale

This came up last season. It would be interesting to hear exactly why Hill thinks we have to play two games on the same day - there could be a reasonable theory behind it with players all recovering at the same time etc. Maybe this could be asked in an interview?

Also, if the games are taking place at the same time with such advance planning, then presumably the two squads are decided in advance. There is no reason that I can think of why this information cannot be released to supporters in advance. Especially when they are asking on Twitter/here. There could even be a 'subject to change' disclaimer. Not doing so has no justification, if there's one we have missed maybe that could be explained too. Understanding such decisions helps the fanbase appreciate the situation more.

Tweeted this morning asking about team news so I could decide which game to go to. Got no reply. So I'm at home!
Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 22:04 - Jul 18 with 2576 viewsSaxonDale

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 20:37 - Jul 18 by Will_RAFC

Tweeted this morning asking about team news so I could decide which game to go to. Got no reply. So I'm at home!

The Twitter feed has a bad habit of ignoring, what are most the time, pertinent questions.
Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 22:21 - Jul 18 with 2521 views442Dale

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 22:04 - Jul 18 by SaxonDale

The Twitter feed has a bad habit of ignoring, what are most the time, pertinent questions.

They were asked about what the manager said after Saturday too I noticed.

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 22:35 - Jul 18 with 2492 viewsfitzochris

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 22:21 - Jul 18 by 442Dale

They were asked about what the manager said after Saturday too I noticed.

By me. And ignored.

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 22:37 - Jul 18 with 2483 views442Dale

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 22:35 - Jul 18 by fitzochris

By me. And ignored.

Though such interest from supporters will have been noted and you'd expect them to ensure there are interviews after the two games tonight.

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 22:39 - Jul 18 with 2477 viewsfitzochris

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 22:37 - Jul 18 by 442Dale

Though such interest from supporters will have been noted and you'd expect them to ensure there are interviews after the two games tonight.

We can hope. A match report has gone up for the Chorley game. I'm more interested in how the Halifax match is represented, however.

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 22:44 - Jul 18 with 2432 views442Dale

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 22:39 - Jul 18 by fitzochris

We can hope. A match report has gone up for the Chorley game. I'm more interested in how the Halifax match is represented, however.

Not hope. Expect.

It's about respecting the 'Team Rochdale' ethic.

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 22:48 - Jul 18 with 2404 viewsfitzochris

Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going? on 22:44 - Jul 18 by 442Dale

Not hope. Expect.

It's about respecting the 'Team Rochdale' ethic.

Well yes, but that doesn't always happen both ways.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024