Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incoming alert via Twitter 16:52 - Jan 11 with 7835 viewsSheffdale

Ex player? - Knott it seems.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2018 17:00]
Incoming alert via Twitter on 20:28 - Jan 11 with 2988 viewsdingdangblue

Incoming alert via Twitter on 18:11 - Jan 11 by richfoad32

Hope he's not cup tied then.

He is! Played for Lincoln in their 1st round defeat to Wimbledon.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Incoming alert via Twitter on 21:00 - Jan 11 with 2868 views49thseason

Well if nothing else, he will fit into Jamie Allen's old kit! Unless Jack has "borrowed" it already of course.
Incoming alert via Twitter on 21:31 - Jan 11 with 2775 viewsTVOS1907

Incoming alert via Twitter on 19:21 - Jan 11 by rkershaw

Theme tune to 'Knot's Landing' anyone!?!? ;)
[Post edited 11 Jan 2018 19:23]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Incoming alert via Twitter on 21:50 - Jan 11 with 2711 viewsDaleiLama

My Imps mate described him as a quality player but just doesn't seem to fit in with their style of play and is a square peg in a round hole (should fit right in here then when he starts at RB). Try before you buy?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Incoming alert via Twitter on 21:54 - Jan 11 with 2695 viewsrochdaleriddler

Incoming alert via Twitter on 19:12 - Jan 11 by D_Alien

He's played for England at U16, U17 & U20 level so must've shown a lot of promise as a teenager, plus being on the books of Chelsea and West Ham

If anyone can get him back on track, it's KH

Hopefully those voices screeching on about not having signings lined up will lower their decibel level

Hope he isn't the replacement for camps though

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Incoming alert via Twitter on 22:40 - Jan 11 with 2567 viewsDiddyDave

Let`s hope KH doesn`t do his usual and keep Knott on the bench for the rest of the season. Being so far away I can only watch highlights on Youtube,but it looks to me that the main thing Dale need is another Jonah,Roy Keane type player,someone to kick a few lazy backsides. Hendo is no skipper,so just go for it Keith,make Knott the captain and build a team around him. Bradford City are no mugs,they know a decent player when they see one,so nowt to lose now as far as I can see.
Incoming alert via Twitter on 09:48 - Jan 12 with 2207 viewsParkinsGimp

These recent signings have all the hallmarks of preparing for League 2 obscurity.
The defender cant get near Burton team and hasnt played a game in this country, and this midfielder cant get in a team pushing for the play offs in a division below. So not impressed at all.
Incoming alert via Twitter on 10:32 - Jan 12 with 2128 viewsTVOS1907

Incoming alert via Twitter on 09:48 - Jan 12 by ParkinsGimp

These recent signings have all the hallmarks of preparing for League 2 obscurity.
The defender cant get near Burton team and hasnt played a game in this country, and this midfielder cant get in a team pushing for the play offs in a division below. So not impressed at all.

But you’re never impressed with any players. Let’s take Mendez-Laing for example...

At least give these lads chance to play before spouting your usual negative nonsense.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Incoming alert via Twitter on 10:49 - Jan 12 with 2097 viewsDaleiLama

Incoming alert via Twitter on 10:32 - Jan 12 by TVOS1907

But you’re never impressed with any players. Let’s take Mendez-Laing for example...

At least give these lads chance to play before spouting your usual negative nonsense.

I think expecting us to deviate from the plan which has brought us the most success in our history, has proven to work in terms of league finishes each year, has actually paid for itself and plenty more like the ground etc, is to suspend belief. I know a lot have started to. We got it wrong this year, but that doesn't mean the model is wrong - far from it. Nerve needs to be kept and support needs to continue. I know you know that this isn't directed at your post or comments - just an appropriate place to hang my post from.

Incoming alert via Twitter on 11:01 - Jan 12 with 2063 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Incoming alert via Twitter on 20:02 - Jan 11 by cumbria_dale

Spoke to my mate who's a city fan - he was full of praise for this lad, a bit of a cult hero at Bradford and you won't find a single city fan with a bad word to say about him. In particular, his winning goal against Leeds won him a place in their hearts

If he's on his game then we are getting a sharp, fast, clever creative midfielder who'll chip in with goals and isn't afraid to shoot. Sounds just the ticket.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 9:25]

Would be fantastic to see a player who can shoot and work a GK......just hope we don't try and " train" it out of him by passing backwards.
Incoming alert via Twitter on 11:53 - Jan 12 with 1968 viewsD_Alien

Incoming alert via Twitter on 10:49 - Jan 12 by DaleiLama

I think expecting us to deviate from the plan which has brought us the most success in our history, has proven to work in terms of league finishes each year, has actually paid for itself and plenty more like the ground etc, is to suspend belief. I know a lot have started to. We got it wrong this year, but that doesn't mean the model is wrong - far from it. Nerve needs to be kept and support needs to continue. I know you know that this isn't directed at your post or comments - just an appropriate place to hang my post from.

The only way the players and manager will escape from this position is by keeping their nerve. It's something that can come with experience but also something that certain younger people just seem to have naturally. At the same time, loss of it among older fans is particularly unedifying

I'd distinguish this from realism expressed in objective analysis of performances. You're right to point out the huge success of the model we've been following in terms of recruitment, development & sales, and I'd say our two signings thus far are pretty good examples of following the model. It doesn't guarantee success - nothing does - and right now we find ourselves low in the cycle, our first real low. It was bound to happen, and if the manager and club as a whole can learn from it, it'll ultimately strengthen us

[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 12:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Incoming alert via Twitter on 12:02 - Jan 12 with 1944 viewsDaleiLama

Mixed reviews on here.

http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=52695&st

Incoming alert via Twitter on 13:43 - Jan 12 with 1785 viewsIknoweverything

You really are a grade A clown. If you have followed Dale even just over the past few seasons you would have seen Knott play against us and realise what he has to offer.

Players are human beings and so are not infallible. Knott, like Mendez-Laing, has ended up falling down the leagues but that shouldn't be a reflection on his raw ability.

The coach gets the best out of a player and now Mendez-Laing is playing Championship football thanks to ours. Happen Knott has the same potential.
Incoming alert via Twitter on 17:44 - Jan 12 with 1642 views1907

Really interesting to see that Lincoln haven’t even reported Knott leaving on their twitter? Reading between the lines, something must have caused a stink and it appears he has no future there.
Incoming alert via Twitter on 20:19 - Jan 12 with 1526 viewsDale23years

I thought I was negative,but you take it to the next level.

Name us some players who Keith should go for then !!!

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Incoming alert via Twitter on 20:23 - Jan 12 with 1507 viewsfitzochris

Incoming alert via Twitter on 17:44 - Jan 12 by 1907

Really interesting to see that Lincoln haven’t even reported Knott leaving on their twitter? Reading between the lines, something must have caused a stink and it appears he has no future there.

Don’t know about a stink bomb, but he’s partial to a smoke grenade.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024