Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! 17:17 - Jan 15 with 26232 viewsChaffRAFC

Bid accepted from Northampton Town apparently.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 17:19 - Jan 15 with 8681 viewsChaffRAFC

It's now been Pete O'Rourked so it's true.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 17:22 - Jan 15 with 8659 viewsisitme

Take the money as he can leave on a free in the summer anyway. He was brilliant at left back last season but has failed to kick on and has been less of an attacking threat. Defensively I think he will always be weak.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 17:22 - Jan 15 with 8654 viewsSuddenLad

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 17:19 - Jan 15 by ChaffRAFC

It's now been Pete O'Rourked so it's true.

Striker Marc Richards released by Northampton Town. Coincidence ?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 17:25]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 17:29 - Jan 15 with 8582 viewsrochdaleriddler

WE are battling them to avoid relegation, this may bite us right on the arse

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 17:29 - Jan 15 with 8587 viewsdalenumber2

This does not upset me in the slightest - wonder if he can do better there. Good luck to him.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 17:47 - Jan 15 with 8462 viewsMoonyDale

Good luck Joe, hope it all works out for the lad....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 17:55 - Jan 15 with 8385 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 17:29 - Jan 15 by rochdaleriddler

Or them on his current form.

Wish him well though, the best outcome for club and player.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 17:57 - Jan 15 with 8367 viewsSunningDale

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 17:22 - Jan 15 by SuddenLad

Striker Marc Richards released by Northampton Town. Coincidence ?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 17:25]

I wouldn't be adverse, maybe on a short term deal until the end of the season. May be 35 but is only a couple of years removed from an 18 goal season (albeit in League 2) and got over a dozen last season. I've always liked him when I've seen him, holds the ball up and seems to know where the net is. Just as good an option as O'Grady IMO.

Edit: Just seen that he was captain of the Cobblers as well, so could provide a bit of much needed leadership?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 18:00]

Poll: Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death?

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:05 - Jan 15 with 8260 viewsJimmyRustler

What is everyone's fascination with signing immobile forwards? We've already got Calvin and Davies - we're crying out for some pace up top. My cousin's faster than Marc Richards and he's got no legs ffs
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:09 - Jan 15 with 8224 viewsDaleFan7

Not in the slightest bit bothered about Bunney going, especially for money. But Richards? Really? A 35 year old that has 1 goal in his last 25 appearances, we have enough of them type strikers.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:10 - Jan 15 with 8222 viewsdawlishdale

Wonder if Bunney to Northampton could herald another welcome back to Spotland for David Buchanan?

Left back for Left back.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:33 - Jan 15 with 8033 viewssweetcorn

Barring a 3 month spell last season at left back, he’s been largely terrible for us.. cash in, if it means hill can spend it this window..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:35 - Jan 15 with 8008 viewsShun

Good luck to Joe. If he can discover his form of last year Northampton have got a hell of a player, but if he continues in this season's form then he'll be a poor signing. Still don't really like selling to a direct rival though.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:36 - Jan 15 with 8016 viewsroccydaleian

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:10 - Jan 15 by dawlishdale

Wonder if Bunney to Northampton could herald another welcome back to Spotland for David Buchanan?

Left back for Left back.

I've just been talking to Buchanan's uncle, and he told me Buchs has had a big fall out with JFH.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:36 - Jan 15 with 8014 viewsKenBoon

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 17:29 - Jan 15 by rochdaleriddler

It will bite us on the arse. It's insane to be selling to a competitor. We'll miss his attacking work when he's gone.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:42 - Jan 15 with 7955 views442Dale

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:36 - Jan 15 by roccydaleian

I've just been talking to Buchanan's uncle, and he told me Buchs has had a big fall out with JFH.

Can we refrain from using his rubbish nickname? He denied that on twitter too...

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:47 - Jan 15 with 7895 viewsTVOS1907

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:36 - Jan 15 by roccydaleian

While you’re name-dropping, try to find out why he was “welcomed back” despite only playing in a friendly at Rossendale United.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:49 - Jan 15 with 7850 viewsdingdangblue

We play them on the 3rd Feb. Expect him to put another nail in our coffin. Crazy decision to sell - it's going to be pittance if he's out of contract in the summer.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 19:08 - Jan 15 with 7728 viewsroccydaleian

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:47 - Jan 15 by TVOS1907

While you’re name-dropping, try to find out why he was “welcomed back” despite only playing in a friendly at Rossendale United.

I'm not name dropping, I used to go to school with him, so just sharing the info on the forum , that a swap could be an option. I'll just keep it to myself from now on.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 19:09 - Jan 15 with 7715 viewsroccydaleian

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:42 - Jan 15 by 442Dale

Can we refrain from using his rubbish nickname? He denied that on twitter too...

Soz.....
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 19:11 - Jan 15 with 7679 viewsTVOS1907

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 19:08 - Jan 15 by roccydaleian

I'm not name dropping, I used to go to school with him, so just sharing the info on the forum , that a swap could be an option. I'll just keep it to myself from now on.

But it isn’t info, it’s just tittle-tattle.

Did you just bump into him in the street or something?

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 19:14 - Jan 15 with 7659 viewsroccydaleian

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 19:11 - Jan 15 by TVOS1907

But it isn’t info, it’s just tittle-tattle.

Did you just bump into him in the street or something?

The check out at Asda.
Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 19:26 - Jan 15 with 7539 viewsTVOS1907

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 19:14 - Jan 15 by roccydaleian

The check out at Asda.

Is Aldi shut?

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 19:30 - Jan 15 with 7507 viewsTVOS1907

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! on 18:36 - Jan 15 by KenBoon

It will bite us on the arse. It's insane to be selling to a competitor. We'll miss his attacking work when he's gone.

We haven't seen much of it lately, though, Ken. He was very poor on Saturday.

Joe Bunney - what a load of Cobblers! (n/t) on 19:50 - Jan 15 with 7360 viewswildie

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024