Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diving and Dele Ali 12:14 - Feb 7 with 2552 viewsdavidab2202

Apparently Mr Pochettino says that diving is all part of the game--do we think Dele will fancy a dive on our current pitch or may prefer to stay on his feet come what may??
Diving and Dele Ali on 12:20 - Feb 7 with 2526 viewsDaleiLama

Hopefully the pools of water won't be making a reappearance?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Diving and Dele Ali on 13:29 - Feb 7 with 2409 viewsJimmyRustler

I'd be amazed if they risk Alli or Kane tbf
Diving and Dele Ali on 13:52 - Feb 7 with 2374 viewsD_Alien

Diving and Dele Ali on 13:29 - Feb 7 by JimmyRustler

I'd be amazed if they risk Alli or Kane tbf

Think they started on the bench against Newport, and I agree. If we do see them, it'll be because they need them *

Probably start with Llorente up front

After tonight's replay, they have Arsenal at home on Saturday, 12.30ko so chance for Hilly to watch; then Juventus away on Tuesday

* any further mentions prior to the replay, can we please not have replies saying "it could be Newport" - yes, we know...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Diving and Dele Ali on 14:36 - Feb 7 with 2303 viewsDorsetDale

Diving and Dele Ali on 13:52 - Feb 7 by D_Alien

Think they started on the bench against Newport, and I agree. If we do see them, it'll be because they need them *

After tonight's replay, they have Arsenal at home on Saturday, 12.30ko so chance for Hilly to watch; then Juventus away on Tuesday

* any further mentions prior to the replay, can we please not have replies saying "it could be Newport" - yes, we know...

That's a bit like the tannoy man asking fans to stay off the pitch.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Diving and Dele Ali on 15:11 - Feb 7 with 2256 viewsmingthemerciless

Unfortunately Pochinetto is right. That's one of the main reasons old time football fans have turned their backs on the modern game.
Diving and Dele Ali on 15:15 - Feb 7 with 2247 viewsdingdangblue

Diving and Dele Ali on 13:52 - Feb 7 by D_Alien

Kane started v Newport. Alli came on for the last half hour.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Diving and Dele Ali on 16:26 - Feb 7 with 2127 viewsD_Alien

Diving and Dele Ali on 15:15 - Feb 7 by dingdangblue

Kane started v Newport. Alli came on for the last half hour.

Aye, you're right

Will be interesting to see how Newport approach the game on the Wembley turf, as opposed to their own midden; their approach in the drawn game was exemplary

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024