Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Southend home 18:50 - Mar 13 with 18775 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Southend home on 20:38 - Mar 17 with 1467 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Southend home on 20:26 - Mar 17 by D_Dale

I blame the Fatty Davies Brigade for keeping it going for so long, rather than being into my sixth pint of St Paddy's Day Guinness.

Aye, although it's unlikely the Wimbledon thread would reach so many pages so quickly.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:44 - Mar 17 with 1437 viewsDorislove

I blame the Fatty Davies Brigade for keeping it going for so long, rather than being into my sixth pint of St Paddy's Day Guinness.

How come you found Dale being Irish ,most of your counterparts love man u.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 20:46]
Match thread: Southend home on 20:46 - Mar 17 with 1430 viewsrochdale_ranger

Lol @ the fatty davies Brigade. I suppose I'm in the fatty Davies brigade. To be fair I was thinking today maybe I've been a little harsh on him so I sat there today and had a proper look at him, proper checked him out. He has moobs. Maybe cone tits can be his new moniker.
Match thread: Southend home on 21:05 - Mar 17 with 1377 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Southend home on 20:46 - Mar 17 by rochdale_ranger

Lol @ the fatty davies Brigade. I suppose I'm in the fatty Davies brigade. To be fair I was thinking today maybe I've been a little harsh on him so I sat there today and had a proper look at him, proper checked him out. He has moobs. Maybe cone tits can be his new moniker.

That's twice I've read the 'cone tits' remark? It doesn't really work though does it? Have you actually seen the shape of a cone?
So it's a no from me.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread: Southend home on 21:30 - Mar 17 with 1335 viewsrochdale_ranger

Match thread: Southend home on 21:05 - Mar 17 by dingdangblue

That's twice I've read the 'cone tits' remark? It doesn't really work though does it? Have you actually seen the shape of a cone?
So it's a no from me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024