Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henderson 12:14 - Apr 17 with 9594 viewssweetcorn

Have we appealed his red card? Not seen anything, so are we just assuming he’s missing tonight?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Henderson on 12:20 - Apr 17 with 6100 viewsSaxonDale

We definitely have appealed it, I assume we won't know much about it until the team news is announced to prevent giving Oldham any additional planning information.
Henderson on 12:23 - Apr 17 with 6084 viewssweetcorn

Henderson on 12:20 - Apr 17 by SaxonDale

We definitely have appealed it, I assume we won't know much about it until the team news is announced to prevent giving Oldham any additional planning information.

Whats your source for this? Not seen anything anywhere..

Henderson on 12:46 - Apr 17 with 5982 viewsMoonyDale

Henderson on 12:23 - Apr 17 by sweetcorn

The F.A website is showing Henderson as having a 4 match ban starting on 14th ending on 28th...Nothing about an appeal..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Henderson on 12:47 - Apr 17 with 5976 viewsjudd

Henderson on 12:46 - Apr 17 by MoonyDale

The F.A website is showing Henderson as having a 4 match ban starting on 14th ending on 28th...Nothing about an appeal..

I can assure you that we have appealed.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Henderson on 12:50 - Apr 17 with 5948 viewsdingdangblue

Someone on the Dale Facebook fans page mentioned Hill had said we were appealing - in the ifollow interview apparently?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Henderson on 12:50 - Apr 17 with 5954 viewsMoonyDale

Henderson on 12:47 - Apr 17 by judd

Unless they have his hearing today I would assume he will be free to play tonight then, I'll be amazed if we win the appeal but here's hoping...

Henderson on 13:00 - Apr 17 with 5881 viewsboromat

Well if tonight is potentially his last match of the season he'll definitely be fired up for it, let's just hope not too much though

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Henderson on 13:05 - Apr 17 with 5859 viewsfrenzied

Henderson on 12:47 - Apr 17 by judd

An appeal would suprise me..looked a nailed on red card to me...
Login to get fewer ads

Henderson on 13:06 - Apr 17 with 5858 viewssweetcorn

Henderson on 13:00 - Apr 17 by boromat

Well if tonight is potentially his last match of the season he'll definitely be fired up for it, let's just hope not too much though

We need him for every game, but if i had to pick him to play any of the remaining fixtures, tonight would be the one..

Henderson on 13:07 - Apr 17 with 5850 viewssweetcorn

Henderson on 13:05 - Apr 17 by frenzied

An appeal would suprise me..looked a nailed on red card to me...

Not sure why it’d be a surprise, we’ve appealed nailed on reds in the past, so it doesnt surprise me..

Henderson on 13:18 - Apr 17 with 5795 viewsMoonyDale

Henderson on 13:07 - Apr 17 by sweetcorn

Not sure why it’d be a surprise, we’ve appealed nailed on reds in the past, so it doesnt surprise me..

Doesn't surprise me that we've appealed but it wll if we win it....

Henderson on 13:30 - Apr 17 with 5751 viewsSuddenLad

Two 'tripping' offences in the Premiership at weekend were only treated as bookings, not sent off. Hendo's wasn't dangerous, was nowhere near goal, no scoring opportunity was prevented and no injury caused. Refs need to be consistent and clubs are right to highlight this especially in circumstances like this.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Henderson on 13:34 - Apr 17 with 5733 viewsaleanddale

Henderson on 13:30 - Apr 17 by SuddenLad

Two 'tripping' offences in the Premiership at weekend were only treated as bookings, not sent off. Hendo's wasn't dangerous, was nowhere near goal, no scoring opportunity was prevented and no injury caused. Refs need to be consistent and clubs are right to highlight this especially in circumstances like this.

No where near the ball....

two feet off the floor into the back of an opponents legs..

it was a shocker.

I am in the not surprised we appeal - but amazed if its overturned camp.
Henderson on 13:34 - Apr 17 with 5729 viewsD_Alien

To claim it wasn't dangerous is to misunderstand the risk involved to the player fouled

It wasn't a heavy lunge as such, but if you were running at speed with no expectation of being tripped, the type of injury you could sustain would be potentially rather more serious than if you were 'riding' a challenge, or otherwise aware of the player making the challenge in your eyeline

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Henderson on 14:03 - Apr 17 with 5604 viewsdingdangblue

Henderson on 13:34 - Apr 17 by D_Alien

To claim it wasn't dangerous is to misunderstand the risk involved to the player fouled

It wasn't a heavy lunge as such, but if you were running at speed with no expectation of being tripped, the type of injury you could sustain would be potentially rather more serious than if you were 'riding' a challenge, or otherwise aware of the player making the challenge in your eyeline

Yes - most 2 footed lunges are red cards when there is a 50/50 tackle involved and the 2 players are coming together. This one was unusual as the player was running away from Hendo and the lunge was purely to catch him. Intentional but not dangerous play - and Hendo trips him with only 1 foot not 2 feet. It's quite a unique one that I guess the panel wouldn't have seen before. Hopefully they are generous and are feeling kind towards us. It would however undermine the referee's decision - but at the end of the day another different ref could easily have just shown a yellow.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Henderson on 14:32 - Apr 17 with 5512 viewsjudd

It looked like a professional foul to me.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Henderson on 14:40 - Apr 17 with 5463 viewsDaleiLama

Henderson on 14:03 - Apr 17 by dingdangblue

Yes - most 2 footed lunges are red cards when there is a 50/50 tackle involved and the 2 players are coming together. This one was unusual as the player was running away from Hendo and the lunge was purely to catch him. Intentional but not dangerous play - and Hendo trips him with only 1 foot not 2 feet. It's quite a unique one that I guess the panel wouldn't have seen before. Hopefully they are generous and are feeling kind towards us. It would however undermine the referee's decision - but at the end of the day another different ref could easily have just shown a yellow.

It speaks to his fitness and athleticism that he was even able to make the challenge. I don't expect that to be included in any part of his defence however.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Henderson on 14:51 - Apr 17 with 5392 viewsdingdangblue

Henderson on 14:40 - Apr 17 by DaleiLama

It speaks to his fitness and athleticism that he was even able to make the challenge. I don't expect that to be included in any part of his defence however.

And don't forget his determination! He just never gives up Hendo 😉

Henderson on 15:18 - Apr 17 with 5297 views100notout

Henderson on 14:40 - Apr 17 by DaleiLama

Surely if he was that fit and athletic he would have caught him

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Henderson on 15:24 - Apr 17 with 5253 viewsTVOS1907

Fans and clubs need to be consistent too.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Henderson on 15:47 - Apr 17 with 5154 viewsDaleiLama

Henderson on 15:18 - Apr 17 by 100notout

Surely if he was that fit and athletic he would have caught him

He did catch him ........ with his best trip!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Henderson on 16:07 - Apr 17 with 5053 viewsSaxonDale

Hilly mentioned it in his pre-match interview.
Henderson on 16:15 - Apr 17 with 5002 viewsrochdaleriddler

Sky sports news says he begins a 4 match ban this evening, no mention of appeal

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Henderson on 16:43 - Apr 17 with 4870 viewsChaffRAFC

Studds up and he left the ground, dangerous play for me.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Henderson on 16:45 - Apr 17 with 4861 views56years

If nothing else he is on the front of tonight's match programme - a little ironic in the circumstances!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024