Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Callum Camps 07:23 - Aug 15 with 5607 viewsJames1980

After comments about Camps on other threads. Would it be beneficial for him to go on loan to a promotion chasing League 2 side?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Callum Camps on 22:28 - Aug 15 with 1160 viewskiwidale

Callum Camps on 21:09 - Aug 15 by TVOS1907

I think, bizarrely, he's including friendlies.

Including friendlies how may has Henderson got compared to Rathbone or Inman etc

This is not the time for bickering.

Callum Camps on 22:34 - Aug 15 with 1134 viewsrochdale_ranger

We should have sold him to Leeds years ago when they were showing interest.Last season was a reminder we don’t need dead weight.
Callum Camps on 22:37 - Aug 15 with 1127 viewsTVOS1907

Callum Camps on 22:28 - Aug 15 by kiwidale

Including friendlies how may has Henderson got compared to Rathbone or Inman etc

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Callum Camps on 09:31 - Aug 16 with 1001 viewsaleanddale

Played up top Hendo will always be our biggest goal threat.

Great that Rathbone has an eye for goal though and he is doing well ATM - long may that continue I hope he gets to start at Fleetwood.

Back to Camps - looks like a universal view that the lad is super talented but just needs to get the application levels notched up a bit.
Callum Camps on 09:47 - Aug 16 with 959 viewsD_Alien

Callum Camps on 09:31 - Aug 16 by aleanddale

Great that Rathbone has an eye for goal though and he is doing well ATM - long may that continue I hope he gets to start at Fleetwood.

Back to Camps - looks like a universal view that the lad is super talented but just needs to get the application levels notched up a bit.

It's far from universal, and not quite championship standard * if that's what "super-talented" looks like; but could do a decent job at Dale if, as you say, he applies himself

* compared with say, David Perkins, who might be thought of as adequate at the higher level

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Callum Camps on 09:47 - Aug 16 with 960 viewsJames1980

Callum Camps on 09:31 - Aug 16 by aleanddale

What would be the best way to get the levels notched up?

Callum Camps on 10:08 - Aug 16 with 923 viewsnordenblue

Callum Camps on 09:47 - Aug 16 by James1980

What would be the best way to get the levels notched up?

Drop him to the bench and let someone else start who gives their all would be a great start. Ollie for me every day of the week
Callum Camps on 10:26 - Aug 16 with 893 viewsJames1980

Callum Camps on 10:08 - Aug 16 by nordenblue

Drop him to the bench and let someone else start who gives their all would be a great start. Ollie for me every day of the week

Is he the sort player who responds positive ly to being dropped?

Login to get fewer ads

Callum Camps on 10:49 - Aug 16 with 857 viewsnordenblue

Callum Camps on 10:26 - Aug 16 by James1980

Is he the sort player who responds positive ly to being dropped?

If he's not drop him longer till he grows up a bit. Can't keep a player who's playing poorly in the side every week,whoever it is
Callum Camps on 12:51 - Aug 16 with 778 viewstony_roch975

Callum Camps on 21:09 - Aug 15 by TVOS1907

I think, bizarrely, he's including friendlies.

yes I was - as it was a response to a comment on 'current form' seems completely reasonable to me

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Callum Camps on 12:52 - Aug 16 with 775 viewstony_roch975

Callum Camps on 22:37 - Aug 15 by TVOS1907

and from 'open play' as in my comment = 0

Callum Camps on 12:55 - Aug 16 with 766 viewstony_roch975

Callum Camps on 20:47 - Aug 15 by sweetcorn

Well for a start your goal stats are wrong, unless i fell asleep and missed a game rathbone does not have 4 goals.

And whats your point regarding henderson? They’re playing different roles within the team.

Yes Henderson's being played to score goals which he currently isn't and Rathbone is - point is you made your argument about dropping Camps based on your assessment of current form; I pointed out that on that basis you might consider replacing Henderson.

Callum Camps on 12:58 - Aug 16 with 758 viewsrochdaleriddler

Callum Camps on 10:49 - Aug 16 by nordenblue

If he's not drop him longer till he grows up a bit. Can't keep a player who's playing poorly in the side every week,whoever it is

Who says it’s a maturity issue? I’m sure Hilly wouldn’t tolerate lack of effort. Any player who doesn’t run round like a yappy dog is a target for these slurs. I’m glad Ollie seems to have found some form, and I think cannon should be starting . With all these midfielders it does make me wonder why Hendo isn’t the furthest forward

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Callum Camps on 13:45 - Aug 16 with 695 viewsJimmyRustler

Callum Camps on 12:55 - Aug 16 by tony_roch975

Yes Henderson's being played to score goals which he currently isn't and Rathbone is - point is you made your argument about dropping Camps based on your assessment of current form; I pointed out that on that basis you might consider replacing Henderson.

How can you honestly say that Hendo isn't scoring goals when

a) We're TWO games into the season
b) He got 15 in all competitions last season
b) He scored on Saturday against Peterborough

Genuine question? Also, Camps role within the team isn't being questioned on current form - again, this would be ridiculous after two games. It's his form over the last season and a half (at least) which is spearheading this debate
Callum Camps on 13:52 - Aug 16 with 672 viewssweetcorn

Callum Camps on 12:58 - Aug 16 by rochdaleriddler

Who says it’s a maturity issue? I’m sure Hilly wouldn’t tolerate lack of effort. Any player who doesn’t run round like a yappy dog is a target for these slurs. I’m glad Ollie seems to have found some form, and I think cannon should be starting . With all these midfielders it does make me wonder why Hendo isn’t the furthest forward

You’ve just contradicted yourself in your own post, you’ve first of all said henderson is in the team for goals, then you say you can’t understand why he isnt playing further forward..

He played a sizeable chunk of saturday at rwb, so again, hardly in there for goals..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Callum Camps on 14:05 - Aug 16 with 649 viewsnordenblue

Callum Camps on 12:58 - Aug 16 by rochdaleriddler

You tell me?The point about growing up is how a player responds to being dropped.
If you read the full post, I actually said if he's playing poorly(Which he is) he should be dropped,nothing to do with maturity.
Callum Camps on 14:22 - Aug 16 with 630 viewsnordenblue

Callum Camps on 12:55 - Aug 16 by tony_roch975

How's Hendo being played to score goals whilst being sat at right back or plonked out on a wing?
Put him up front and he scores goals he proves it every year consistently,and at least try and give him some kind of support that might help a little too.
Which of our other prolific forwards would you replace Hendo with?
Callum Camps on 14:24 - Aug 16 with 623 viewsrochdaleriddler

Callum Camps on 13:52 - Aug 16 by sweetcorn

You’ve just contradicted yourself in your own post, you’ve first of all said henderson is in the team for goals, then you say you can’t understand why he isnt playing further forward..

He played a sizeable chunk of saturday at rwb, so again, hardly in there for goals..

Ok, tell me where I said this, oh you can’t because I didn’t

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Callum Camps on 14:27 - Aug 16 with 615 viewsrochdaleriddler

Callum Camps on 14:05 - Aug 16 by nordenblue

You tell me?The point about growing up is how a player responds to being dropped.
If you read the full post, I actually said if he's playing poorly(Which he is) he should be dropped,nothing to do with maturity.

Not being grown up equates to immaturity in my book

Callum Camps on 14:41 - Aug 16 with 595 viewsJames1980

Wasn't there an article about up and coming talent that Camps featured in about 18 months ago?

Callum Camps on 14:51 - Aug 16 with 583 viewskiwidale

Callum Camps on 13:45 - Aug 16 by JimmyRustler

How can you honestly say that Hendo isn't scoring goals when

a) We're TWO games into the season
b) He got 15 in all competitions last season
b) He scored on Saturday against Peterborough

Genuine question? Also, Camps role within the team isn't being questioned on current form - again, this would be ridiculous after two games. It's his form over the last season and a half (at least) which is spearheading this debate

I think the point is Henderson will score more if played further forward and the comparison is Henderson playing midfield has currently not scored from open play and Rathbone has. Nobody is suggesting that Henderson be dropped.

This is not the time for bickering.

Callum Camps on 15:07 - Aug 16 with 564 viewsJimmyRustler

Callum Camps on 14:51 - Aug 16 by kiwidale

I think the point is Henderson will score more if played further forward and the comparison is Henderson playing midfield has currently not scored from open play and Rathbone has. Nobody is suggesting that Henderson be dropped.

Rathbone will replace Camps and not Hendo anyway if he comes in so it's a moot point. Of course Hendo will score more if he plays further forward, he's not a natural midfielder. Unfortunately, we have a manager who likes to play players out of position much too often
Callum Camps on 15:21 - Aug 16 with 549 viewsnordenblue

Callum Camps on 14:27 - Aug 16 by rochdaleriddler

Not being grown up equates to immaturity in my book

You'll know all about that,again try reading a full post rather than a little bit that might just fit your side of a debate.
The part about growing up was linked to how he/an other may react AFTER being dropped,not the reason for initially dropping him.
Callum Camps on 16:23 - Aug 16 with 462 viewsrochdaleriddler

Callum Camps on 15:21 - Aug 16 by nordenblue

You'll know all about that,again try reading a full post rather than a little bit that might just fit your side of a debate.
The part about growing up was linked to how he/an other may react AFTER being dropped,not the reason for initially dropping him.

You really can’t debate without personal insult can you, I have read the whole thread, you said he should be dropped as he is playing poorly, when asked if he would respond to that well, you said to keep him dropped ‘till he grows up’ if he doesn’t . There see I understood, I don’t think you can automatically equate dissatisfaction at being dropped as immaturity. A lot of players respond the carrot, and some the stick. Anyway I believe Mr Hill picks the team, and would deal with any issues a dropping would cause. Some players are of course unstoppable no matter how poorly they play.

Callum Camps on 16:32 - Aug 16 with 448 viewssweetcorn

Callum Camps on 14:24 - Aug 16 by rochdaleriddler

Ok, tell me where I said this, oh you can’t because I didn’t

F*ck me, surely it’s not hard to see from reading the thread who i was responding to and have accidently quoted your post rather than tony_roch’s or is digesting text and coming to an outcome beyond your grasp?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024