Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last week 21:18 - Oct 23 with 4030 viewshxdale

The team selection last home game was spot on.. Most people on here commented how well the team played even tho we lost.. Next game v Bradford so many changes for what we know as being unnecessary, to me we seem to have lost momentum and consistency in a every week changeable team... Am I wrong in my thoughts..?
Last week on 21:19 - Oct 23 with 3297 viewsDaleFan7

No, you're not. We might have won on Saturday but it was only 2 penalties against an awful side.
Last week on 21:24 - Oct 23 with 3281 viewshxdale

Last week on 21:19 - Oct 23 by DaleFan7

No, you're not. We might have won on Saturday but it was only 2 penalties against an awful side.

Why are we changing the team every week?
Why is Calvin not in team, Zac Clough on bench, I don't get it...
Goalkeepers being changed why?
Last week on 21:26 - Oct 23 with 3262 viewsnordenblue

Last week on 21:24 - Oct 23 by hxdale

Why are we changing the team every week?
Why is Calvin not in team, Zac Clough on bench, I don't get it...
Goalkeepers being changed why?

In the hope he stumbles upon yet another decent formation,
Last week on 21:27 - Oct 23 with 3244 viewsYorkshire_Dale

There'll be more heads to roll come Saturday at this rate.......as someone else said where is Sam Hart.....
Last week on 21:29 - Oct 23 with 3226 viewsShun

The thing is, we’ve gone with the exact same team (bar one) as last match, so for once Hill isn’t tinkering, and we’ve gone and put in (by the sound of it) one of the worst performances of the season!
Last week on 21:32 - Oct 23 with 3207 viewskiwidale

I sense a change in Hill's support.

This is not the time for bickering.

Last week on 21:34 - Oct 23 with 3197 viewsDaleiLama

Last week on 21:27 - Oct 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

There'll be more heads to roll come Saturday at this rate.......as someone else said where is Sam Hart.....

He went down really hard on the shoulder twice and was subbed last home game. He was holding the arm/shoulder as he went off. Be surprised if he's available Saturday even.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Last week on 21:35 - Oct 23 with 3190 viewsMoonyDale

Last week on 21:32 - Oct 23 by kiwidale

Said exactly that on the match thread, I cannot wait for the after match interview.....Should be entertaining.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

Last week on 21:37 - Oct 23 with 3168 viewssmaclad1

Last week on 21:19 - Oct 23 by DaleFan7

It might only have been 2 penalties against an awful side, but I hope you applauded. I got lambasted on Sunday for expressing that view and not applauding.
Last week on 21:41 - Oct 23 with 3148 viewsrochdaleriddler

Last week on 21:35 - Oct 23 by MoonyDale

Said exactly that on the match thread, I cannot wait for the after match interview.....Should be entertaining.

Pleased with the energy and the shape, individual errors bla bla

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Last week on 22:00 - Oct 23 with 3081 viewsShun

Last week on 21:37 - Oct 23 by smaclad1

It might only have been 2 penalties against an awful side, but I hope you applauded. I got lambasted on Sunday for expressing that view and not applauding.

You hardly got lambasted, you got debated with for being absurdly negative.
Last week on 22:02 - Oct 23 with 3058 viewssmaclad1

Last week on 22:00 - Oct 23 by Shun

You hardly got lambasted, you got debated with for being absurdly negative.

Absurdly negative?

And tonight's result was?
Last week on 22:21 - Oct 23 with 2971 viewsShun

Last week on 22:02 - Oct 23 by smaclad1

Absurdly negative?

And tonight's result was?

Tonight’s result was terrible, and I wouldn’t blame anyone for being negative after it. But to peddle negativity after a win is just silly.
Last week on 22:35 - Oct 23 with 2918 viewssmaclad1

Last week on 22:21 - Oct 23 by Shun

Tonight’s result was terrible, and I wouldn’t blame anyone for being negative after it. But to peddle negativity after a win is just silly.

I expressed an opinion after putting Saturdays glorious victory (happy now?) in context. It was a view that others supported then and more have expressed on this board this evening. I don't feel I was peddling negativity, merely providing some balance against the unjustified glee being expressed by some.

Anyway, you'd better run along now - Hilly will need your brand of blind cheerful optimism tonight! Go and cheer him up.
Last week on 23:18 - Oct 23 with 2849 viewsShun

Last week on 22:35 - Oct 23 by smaclad1

I expressed an opinion after putting Saturdays glorious victory (happy now?) in context. It was a view that others supported then and more have expressed on this board this evening. I don't feel I was peddling negativity, merely providing some balance against the unjustified glee being expressed by some.

Anyway, you'd better run along now - Hilly will need your brand of blind cheerful optimism tonight! Go and cheer him up.

A nonsense post. My criticisms of Hill are clear for all to see in the match thread, as they are after all bad results and even a few good results. The difference is I temper those with praise for the players or Hill when they deserve it.
Last week on 06:06 - Oct 24 with 2697 viewssmaclad1

Last week on 23:18 - Oct 23 by Shun

A nonsense post. My criticisms of Hill are clear for all to see in the match thread, as they are after all bad results and even a few good results. The difference is I temper those with praise for the players or Hill when they deserve it.

"praise...when they deserve it".

Despite all your carping, I was right on Sunday and last night proved that I'm still right now -

"I'll take the somewhat less than emphatic three points but don't really see anything in that to show we have turned a corner or whatever".
Last week on 08:14 - Oct 24 with 2620 viewsDaleiLama

Last week on 22:35 - Oct 23 by smaclad1

Not trying to pick a fight Smaclad, but you are arguing semantics with Shun and you use the expression "unjustified glee" in your post. Go back to the Bradford away thread and re-read the posts prior to yours. Almost everyone gives the context that the bantams were poor. An away win is an away win and I would suggest the three points came under the heading "relief" for most of those posters rather than "unjustified glee" and booking travel and accommodation for the play-off final at Wembley. It's all shades of grey anyway and water under the bridge now. Probably more worthy of debate is how important those two converted Hendo penalties may be come season's end?

Last week on 08:53 - Oct 24 with 2577 viewsShun

Last week on 06:06 - Oct 24 by smaclad1

"praise...when they deserve it".

Despite all your carping, I was right on Sunday and last night proved that I'm still right now -

"I'll take the somewhat less than emphatic three points but don't really see anything in that to show we have turned a corner or whatever".

Your insistence on telling everyone you’re ‘right’ is childish. It’s all opinions, you can’t be proved right about your opinion.
Last week on 09:23 - Oct 24 with 2541 viewsdingdangblue

Last week on 21:32 - Oct 23 by kiwidale

He's wearing new Y fronts?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Last week on 11:59 - Oct 24 with 2402 viewsMoonyDale

Last week on 09:23 - Oct 24 by dingdangblue

He's wearing new Y fronts?

On his head?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Last week on 16:51 - Oct 24 with 2315 viewssmaclad1

Last week on 08:14 - Oct 24 by DaleiLama

Not trying to pick a fight Smaclad, but you are arguing semantics with Shun and you use the expression "unjustified glee" in your post. Go back to the Bradford away thread and re-read the posts prior to yours. Almost everyone gives the context that the bantams were poor. An away win is an away win and I would suggest the three points came under the heading "relief" for most of those posters rather than "unjustified glee" and booking travel and accommodation for the play-off final at Wembley. It's all shades of grey anyway and water under the bridge now. Probably more worthy of debate is how important those two converted Hendo penalties may be come season's end?

Hyperbole dear boy, hyperbole.
Last week on 16:53 - Oct 24 with 2312 viewssmaclad1

Last week on 08:53 - Oct 24 by Shun

Your insistence on telling everyone you’re ‘right’ is childish. It’s all opinions, you can’t be proved right about your opinion.

Ah, insults now is it? Time to knock this on the head.

Let's at least have something cheerful to clap to!

Last week on 17:04 - Oct 24 with 2300 viewsDaleiLama

Last week on 16:51 - Oct 24 by smaclad1

Hyperbole dear boy, hyperbole.

Boy? I'll take that!

Last week on 17:15 - Oct 24 with 2289 viewssmaclad1

Last week on 17:04 - Oct 24 by DaleiLama

Boy? I'll take that!

Not round here you don't.
Last week on 17:16 - Oct 24 with 2287 viewsD_Alien

Last week on 17:04 - Oct 24 by DaleiLama

Boy? I'll take that!

That'd put me in an awkward position next time we have a pre-match pint...

And since i can vouch for the quality of your #prematchpint company, that puts you on at least a level playing field with the boy smaclad!
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 17:29]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024