Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goldbond - "new lottery managers" ? 18:37 - Nov 7 with 14152 viewsSandyman

Any ideas about this?
https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2018/11/all-goldbond-agents-important-letter/
Goldbond - "new lottery managers" ? on 12:54 - Nov 22 with 1785 viewsrochdaleriddler

Goldbond - "new lottery managers" ? on 07:06 - Nov 22 by aleanddale

so I have paid in for years ( collected from my door )

on occasions I am out and a few weeks pass easily enough. On occasions I am asked for £10 to cover what I have missed.

does this mean I have not been in 9 draws but the agent still happy to take that cash?

interesting chat on Friday now!!

When I was an agent, I was instructed to collect arrears. No one said the numbers weren’t in the draw, in fact I remember deducting arrears from winnings once , so the numbers must have been included. Also as everything was done on paper , I can’t see how numbers were excluded

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Goldbond - on 15:40 - Nov 22 with 1672 viewsJames1980

Goldbond - "new lottery managers" ? on 10:25 - Nov 22 by DaleiLama

JM on twitter and almost certainly email (the one below is the same format as Russ Green was).

https://twitter.com/jamesmason_78?lang=en

james.mason@rochdaleafc.co.uk

I'd be amazed if this wasn't sorted within a day if you get him involved. Especially from one James to another!

Good thinking sir.

I may complete the standing order form and add a note to any winnings to the trust can anyone see a problem with that?
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 16:55]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Goldbond - "new lottery managers" ? on 21:15 - Nov 22 with 1533 viewsChaffRAFC

Just as an addition to this, I've just done my round and done a quick tally of people who would be interested into converting to Direct Debit and 4 people out of the last 14 said they'd be open to switching but only if it had no negative impact on me as the agent.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Goldbond - "new lottery managers" ? on 21:51 - Nov 22 with 1512 views442Dale

Goldbond - "new lottery managers" ? on 21:15 - Nov 22 by ChaffRAFC

Just as an addition to this, I've just done my round and done a quick tally of people who would be interested into converting to Direct Debit and 4 people out of the last 14 said they'd be open to switching but only if it had no negative impact on me as the agent.

Presumably agents get any details about their role and commitments that have been mentioned (season tickets etc) in writing following the meeting?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Goldbond - "new lottery managers" ? on 23:46 - Nov 22 with 1476 viewsChaffRAFC

Goldbond - "new lottery managers" ? on 21:51 - Nov 22 by 442Dale

Presumably agents get any details about their role and commitments that have been mentioned (season tickets etc) in writing following the meeting?

Nothing in writing as yet but David Bottomley assured us we would be keeping any members that converted over to direct debit for commission and Season Ticket purposes.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Goldbond - "new lottery managers" ? on 08:06 - Nov 23 with 1381 viewsjudd

Goldbond - "new lottery managers" ? on 23:46 - Nov 22 by ChaffRAFC

Nothing in writing as yet but David Bottomley assured us we would be keeping any members that converted over to direct debit for commission and Season Ticket purposes.

Oh...

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024