Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accrington Stanley 09:31 - Nov 18 with 13301 viewsBingoballs

Record home attendance yesterday, 4801, i take it the new stand must be open.
Accrington Stanley on 09:44 - Nov 18 with 8952 views442Dale

Yeah, Barnsley has 800 odd seats in it and in total made up half of the attendance.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Accrington Stanley on 12:02 - Nov 18 with 8775 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Should be a great atmosphere at San Spotty next Saturday with all their Ultras coming over the Edenfield hill.
Accrington Stanley on 12:07 - Nov 18 with 8761 viewsTVOS1907

Accrington Stanley on 12:02 - Nov 18 by Yorkshire_Dale

Should be a great atmosphere at San Spotty next Saturday with all their Ultras coming over the Edenfield hill.

How many do you think they'll bring?

Since we started keeping records, their followings at Spotland have been 621, 345, 320, 334, 203 and 269.

Maybe the rest went to our other ground instead.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Accrington Stanley on 16:16 - Nov 18 with 8549 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Accrington Stanley on 12:07 - Nov 18 by TVOS1907

Since we started keeping records, their followings at Spotland have been 621, 345, 320, 334, 203 and 269.

Good research......so,over the the 6 meetings the average is just shy of 350. But surely with things never been as good as they are at the Wham they'll knock that figure into a cocked hat?

I really hope they sustain their momentum (after Saturday)....the Club deserve it.

My guess 867 Accy Pals.
Accrington Stanley on 16:21 - Nov 18 with 8544 viewsBartRowou

I like to think our relationship with Accy illustrates the difference between us and our "bigger rivals". While Oldham, Bury and Stockport (in the past) get all hot and bothered about the number of away fans we bring to them, I couldn't care less how many Accrington bring so long as they have a good time and leave their flares at home.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 16:22]

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Accrington Stanley on 16:53 - Nov 18 with 8496 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Accrington Stanley on 16:21 - Nov 18 by BartRowou

I like to think our relationship with Accy illustrates the difference between us and our "bigger rivals". While Oldham, Bury and Stockport (in the past) get all hot and bothered about the number of away fans we bring to them, I couldn't care less how many Accrington bring so long as they have a good time and leave their flares at home.

Agree Bart.....we will never be in a position (or want to be) to de-cry Clubs for their lack of Away support.

What I do hope for is a larger crowd to increase the atmosphere and at the same time swell OUR coffers with a bit of their loot.

After all,they are so close you can walk to their ground?
Accrington Stanley on 17:23 - Nov 18 with 8441 viewsAncoats_Blue

Agree to an extent although I don’t really want away fans to have a good time. I want them all going home miserable having seen their team beaten.
Accrington Stanley on 21:06 - Nov 18 with 8209 viewsrochdaleriddler

Accrington Stanley on 16:53 - Nov 18 by Yorkshire_Dale

Agree Bart.....we will never be in a position (or want to be) to de-cry Clubs for their lack of Away support.

What I do hope for is a larger crowd to increase the atmosphere and at the same time swell OUR coffers with a bit of their loot.

After all,they are so close you can walk to their ground?

We don’t have atmosphere at home

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Accrington Stanley on 21:22 - Nov 18 with 8190 viewsDaleiLama

Accrington Stanley on 21:06 - Nov 18 by rochdaleriddler

We don’t have atmosphere at home

Is that why our players keep choking?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Accrington Stanley on 21:55 - Nov 18 with 8146 viewsJames1980

Accrington Stanley on 21:22 - Nov 18 by DaleiLama

Is that why our players keep choking?

It might be a factor and a positive crowd= a posotive team/bloody snowflakes should perform regardless

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Accrington Stanley on 12:50 - Nov 19 with 7862 viewspaulscho

Accrington Stanley on 12:07 - Nov 18 by TVOS1907

Be lucky if we see 300 on Saturday.

livinginadalewonderland

Accrington Stanley on 21:04 - Nov 19 with 7630 viewsrochdaleriddler

Accrington Stanley on 12:50 - Nov 19 by paulscho

Be lucky if we see 300 on Saturday.

Reckon 500

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Accrington Stanley on 21:12 - Nov 19 with 7619 viewsdownunder

Flares. So 1970's. They should wear the new black, pink pants!
Accrington Stanley on 06:52 - Nov 21 with 7327 viewsaleanddale

1200 school kids in 20+ coaches at Accrington's ground yesterday.

It was for a fun day put on with every player in attendance handing out goody bags / chatting to the children.

1200 Accy shirts on the backs of 1200 Accrington kids as of yesterday afternoon.

Andy Holt has got plenty of cash but this initiative is brilliant to see so well done Accrington as a club playing to your strengths.

on the local news last night one 8 year old claimed Accrington were so good they were going to win the next world cup!!
Accrington Stanley on 07:48 - Nov 21 with 7307 viewsEllDale

I have to admit that when they got promoted from the Conference in 2006 that they wouldn't last that long in League 2.
Apart from one season they haven't really flirted with relegation in that period though.
And while we moan about the Manchester clubs being on our doorstep Accy have had to contend with the resurgence of Burnley.
Fair play to them.
Accrington Stanley on 09:02 - Nov 21 with 7270 viewsDaleiLama

Accrington Stanley on 06:52 - Nov 21 by aleanddale

1200 school kids in 20+ coaches at Accrington's ground yesterday.

It was for a fun day put on with every player in attendance handing out goody bags / chatting to the children.

1200 Accy shirts on the backs of 1200 Accrington kids as of yesterday afternoon.

Andy Holt has got plenty of cash but this initiative is brilliant to see so well done Accrington as a club playing to your strengths.

on the local news last night one 8 year old claimed Accrington were so good they were going to win the next world cup!!

Interesting to hear their Chariman openly state that they hope to at least make the play offs and have Championship aspirations too. Not even a hint of expectations being managed - just going for it.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Accrington Stanley on 09:56 - Nov 21 with 7237 viewsaleanddale

Accrington Stanley on 09:02 - Nov 21 by DaleiLama

Interesting to hear their Chariman openly state that they hope to at least make the play offs and have Championship aspirations too. Not even a hint of expectations being managed - just going for it.

He did, and they continue to ride the crest of a wave.

The bubble could burst of course they are a little like us in our first season in league 1.

Despite there amazing run if we win Saturday we are only 4 points behind them.

Maybe our start has not been quite so bad.
Accrington Stanley on 10:10 - Nov 21 with 7223 viewsdingdangblue

Accrington Stanley on 09:56 - Nov 21 by aleanddale

He did, and they continue to ride the crest of a wave.

The bubble could burst of course they are a little like us in our first season in league 1.

Despite there amazing run if we win Saturday we are only 4 points behind them.

Maybe our start has not been quite so bad.

5 points behind but get your point - Saturday is a massive game for us - win and we could be 3 points off the top half of the table and it pulls Accrington nearer to us. Lose and we could be in the bottom 4. It's not a day for missing easy chances or making mistakes. I'm sure the players will be up for this one - a fast start is required not giving the Accy players a second on the ball.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Accrington Stanley on 21:55 - Nov 22 with 6753 viewsdogboy

I cannot believe the complacency I am hearing ...No fans sh*t club ,do not underestimate Accy they are here on merit and I anticipate a total drubbing at home , remember the taunts of Notts County about our Taxi
Accrington Stanley on 15:49 - Nov 23 with 6578 viewsrochdaleriddler

Accrington Stanley on 21:55 - Nov 22 by dogboy

I cannot believe the complacency I am hearing ...No fans sh*t club ,do not underestimate Accy they are here on merit and I anticipate a total drubbing at home , remember the taunts of Notts County about our Taxi

I believe you can get 6/1 on an Accrington win with a goal start for dal
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 18:25]

Accrington Stanley on 17:00 - Nov 23 with 6502 viewsColDale

There's a very honest interview with Coleman on the Accy Stanley website
https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2018/11/coleman-i-learnt-a-lot-as-dale-manager/

Well worth a read
Accrington Stanley on 17:11 - Nov 23 with 6482 viewsJimmyRustler

Accrington Stanley on 17:00 - Nov 23 by ColDale

There's a very honest interview with Coleman on the Accy Stanley website
https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2018/11/coleman-i-learnt-a-lot-as-dale-manager/

Well worth a read

Got a knot in my stomach when I read about *that* Walsall goal...I'm still not quite sure what happened there
Accrington Stanley on 19:01 - Nov 23 with 6385 views442Dale

Good piece here too:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/accrington-stanley-

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Accrington Stanley on 19:03 - Nov 23 with 6385 viewsAncoats_Blue

Accrington Stanley on 17:11 - Nov 23 by JimmyRustler

Got a knot in my stomach when I read about *that* Walsall goal...I'm still not quite sure what happened there

God. I’d managed to forget about that one. Probably the point when I’d finally accepted we were dropping out of the league.
Accrington Stanley on 20:10 - Nov 23 with 6311 viewsNigeriamark

Accrington Stanley on 19:03 - Nov 23 by Ancoats_Blue

God. I’d managed to forget about that one. Probably the point when I’d finally accepted we were dropping out of the league.

Think that my have been the exiles game that year as I was in the box when it went in & remember being gutted. JC spot on when he says from elation to rock bottom in 10 seconds
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024