Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rock Bottom 17:35 - Dec 26 with 1601 viewsblackdogblue

Where’s Chalky???

Fook me, Rock Bottom 😀😀🤶🤶🤶

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Rock Bottom on 17:46 - Dec 26 with 1574 viewsrochdale_ranger

Taking more joy from the Oldham result go be honest.
Rock Bottom on 17:50 - Dec 26 with 1558 viewsblackdogblue

Rock Bottom on 17:46 - Dec 26 by rochdale_ranger

Taking more joy from the Oldham result go be honest.

Buckets for me 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Rock Bottom on 18:41 - Dec 26 with 1439 viewschalky_ncfc

I'm now convinced that there's a very real chance of Notts being relegated,we haven't played well in the whole of 2018 and I just can't see us improving with the squad that we have have
We play Bury on Saturday and Oldham on Tuesday,the points are theirs and all they have to do is turn up to collect them
[Post edited 26 Dec 2018 18:42]

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Rock Bottom on 18:47 - Dec 26 with 1409 viewsSandyman

Rock Bottom on 18:41 - Dec 26 by chalky_ncfc

I'm now convinced that there's a very real chance of Notts being relegated,we haven't played well in the whole of 2018 and I just can't see us improving with the squad that we have have
We play Bury on Saturday and Oldham on Tuesday,the points are theirs and all they have to do is turn up to collect them

Your lot better take three points of both of them or you can fook off !!!!!
Rock Bottom on 18:51 - Dec 26 with 1390 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Rock Bottom on 18:41 - Dec 26 by chalky_ncfc

Yeah,....if your shower do nowt else all season, just win your next 2 games and then get relegated please.

Just for us!
Rock Bottom on 19:16 - Dec 29 with 814 viewsregjenkins

Missed penalty? The points were there to grab and stuff in yer pocket Chalky lad...

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Rock Bottom on 19:26 - Dec 29 with 777 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Rock Bottom on 19:16 - Dec 29 by regjenkins

Missed penalty? The points were there to grab and stuff in yer pocket Chalky lad...

They need a good target man that can lead the line, on relatively low wages. Think we may be able to help chalky if you have a word 😂

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Rock Bottom on 19:38 - Dec 29 with 742 viewschalky_ncfc

We played better today than any other game in 2018 but I fear that it's probably a one off,we outplayed Bury and was unlucky not to have taken all three points as we was the better team,we travel to Oldham on Tuesday and it will be interesting to see which side turns up

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Login to get fewer ads

Rock Bottom on 19:55 - Dec 29 with 697 viewssmaclad1

Rock Bottom on 19:38 - Dec 29 by chalky_ncfc

We played better today than any other game in 2018 but I fear that it's probably a one off,we outplayed Bury and was unlucky not to have taken all three points as we was the better team,we travel to Oldham on Tuesday and it will be interesting to see which side turns up

It will indeed be interesting to see which team turns up - apparently Oldham's performance today under their caretaker manager was unrecognisable compared to their Boxing Day disaster that saw off their manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024