Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McLaughlin Signs 14:15 - Jan 23 with 3925 viewsChaffRAFC

Permanent deal.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/january/ryan-mclaughlin-joins-rochdale/

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

McLaughlin Signs on 14:24 - Jan 23 with 3891 viewssweetcorn

Glad it’s been done, would have been annoyed going into saturday without a right back..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

McLaughlin Signs on 14:59 - Jan 23 with 3719 viewsYorkshire_Dale

"opting to stay in League One".......come on Ryan lad keep us in L1!
McLaughlin Signs on 16:10 - Jan 23 with 3487 viewsKnowlesy

Looking at Twitter he looks to have quite a poor record with injuries. 55 appearances in 7 seasons seems to marry up with that. Hope he's not another signing that spends most of his time on the treatment table.
McLaughlin Signs on 16:21 - Jan 23 with 3413 viewsdingdangblue

McLaughlin Signs on 16:10 - Jan 23 by Knowlesy

Looking at Twitter he looks to have quite a poor record with injuries. 55 appearances in 7 seasons seems to marry up with that. Hope he's not another signing that spends most of his time on the treatment table.

He's been on loan at Barnsley - when he was still at Liverpool.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

McLaughlin Signs on 16:35 - Jan 23 with 3344 viewsjonahwhereru

Question for Fitzochris:

The lad was on his way to sign for St Mirren when we stepped in. I know direct comparisons are not possible but do you have a view on the level Mirren play at compared to ourselves?

Fear this lad will have a tough time winning over the Dale regulars, who like Rafferty. Just hope he is given a fair crack by both the management and fans.

Barnsley will be a tough baptism. Good luck Ryan.
McLaughlin Signs on 16:39 - Jan 23 with 3325 viewsD_Alien

McLaughlin Signs on 16:35 - Jan 23 by jonahwhereru

Question for Fitzochris:

The lad was on his way to sign for St Mirren when we stepped in. I know direct comparisons are not possible but do you have a view on the level Mirren play at compared to ourselves?

Fear this lad will have a tough time winning over the Dale regulars, who like Rafferty. Just hope he is given a fair crack by both the management and fans.

If his first cross beats the first defender, that'll win me over

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

McLaughlin Signs on 16:43 - Jan 23 with 3282 viewsfitzochris

McLaughlin Signs on 16:35 - Jan 23 by jonahwhereru

Question for Fitzochris:

St Mirren are worse than us this season. That's all I can offer.

The Scottish Premier League is a skewed division in terms of quality anyway, so the division itself is no marker.

It says a lot that both Adam Hammill and Simeon Jackson went to St Mirren earlier in the season and the level improved massively. Both players are no longer in their prime (albeit Hammill has just bvagged a move to Scunthorpe).

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

McLaughlin Signs on 16:46 - Jan 23 with 3265 viewsYouTubeDale

Matheson, as a 15 year old, had better crosses than Raff
[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 16:47]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Login to get fewer ads

McLaughlin Signs on 16:52 - Jan 23 with 3221 viewsEllDale

I would have thought that whoever we sign as replacement for Rafferty is only keeping a shirt warm for Matheson to inherit it.
Funnily enough, we're talking about selling players who are under contract to raise funds, yet no-one has been in for the likes of Adshead or Matheson?
Or have they?
McLaughlin Signs on 16:58 - Jan 23 with 3177 viewsYorkshire_Dale

McLaughlin Signs on 16:52 - Jan 23 by EllDale

I would have thought that whoever we sign as replacement for Rafferty is only keeping a shirt warm for Matheson to inherit it.
Funnily enough, we're talking about selling players who are under contract to raise funds, yet no-one has been in for the likes of Adshead or Matheson?
Or have they?

I think it was common knowledge that Manure were sniffing round Dan Adshead a good few months back and arranged a "bouncer" game to have a look?
McLaughlin Signs on 17:00 - Jan 23 with 3167 viewsEllDale

I've noticed that McLaughlin is a full international in the last twelve months which must mean something positive.
McLaughlin Signs on 17:16 - Jan 23 with 3086 viewsdingdangblue

Good goal here.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

McLaughlin Signs on 17:19 - Jan 23 with 3072 viewsColDale

McLaughlin Signs on 16:52 - Jan 23 by EllDale

Or have they?

Dont think Matheson is up to 90 mins yet. He's looked great in the Checkatrade games but has noticeably faded in the 2nd half. Not surprised as when the rest of the squad are training he's doing double Science and preparing for his next set of mocks. Think we might see similar cameos like Saturday but might be a year or two before he becomes a regular starter.
McLaughlin Signs on 17:26 - Jan 23 with 3024 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Did n't realise that our new man is brother of Conor McLaughlin (ex Fleetwood) now playing an odd game or two at the Den.......hope the younger bro is the better!
McLaughlin Signs on 13:12 - Jan 24 with 2304 viewsSuddenLad

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

McLaughlin Signs on 13:29 - Jan 24 with 2256 viewsEllDale

It's a shame that Whitey isn't around anymore for an opinion.
Those clips of McLaughlin at Oakwell show him look eager to attack.
McLaughlin Signs on 15:18 - Jan 24 with 2156 viewsParkinsGimp

What a sh"te scouting system KJH has...it used to be ex Stockport players , and bury ,then Barnsley players. All of which are past their prime. This geezer has been let go by another League One team...is that because he isnt good enough for this division...lets get ready for bottom half league 2.
McLaughlin Signs on 15:20 - Jan 24 with 2149 viewsTVOS1907

McLaughlin Signs on 15:18 - Jan 24 by ParkinsGimp

What a sh"te scouting system KJH has...it used to be ex Stockport players , and bury ,then Barnsley players. All of which are past their prime. This geezer has been let go by another League One team...is that because he isnt good enough for this division...lets get ready for bottom half league 2.

Like that Rhys Bennett bloke we let go?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

McLaughlin Signs on 15:26 - Jan 24 with 2125 viewsBrierls

I can only admire your consistency.
McLaughlin Signs on 15:43 - Jan 24 with 2085 viewsscarrow

That Nathaniel mendez-laing was an absolute disaster

Poll: Final position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024