Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry 20:17 - Feb 15 with 14626 views1949er

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 12:45 - Feb 16 with 1687 viewsD_Alien

Yesterday we saw 15000 schoolchildren on the streets of London protesting about their perceived failure of those currently in positions of power to engage more fully with issues around climate change. It's youthful idealism, and they're given air time on news channels (and Newsnight) with normally hard-nosed journalists cooing over them

What this girl did was follow the same idealism set in front of her by her family and cultural background. We shouldn't be at all surprised it happened, nor that she now wants an escape route, and it would appear that since she only holds UK citizenship we're not allowed by international law to refuse her entry if she manages to make her way to a point of entry in this country; but nor are we obliged to facilitate that

It seems relatively simple: if she arrives, detain and prosecute her with whatever the law provides in her circumstances; remove her child as any child would be removed in an 'at risk' situation. If she doesn't make it, she should disappear along with the hundreds of thousands of others killed as a result of the ideology she followed who remain nameless to us, and who she apparently views with complete indifference

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:04 - Feb 16 with 1660 viewsjudd

Can she play up front/left back?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 14:04 - Feb 16 with 1596 viewssince58

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:04 - Feb 16 by judd

Can she play up front/left back?

Yeah,left back in Syria.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 15:57 - Feb 16 with 1515 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 12:45 - Feb 16 by D_Alien

Yesterday we saw 15000 schoolchildren on the streets of London protesting about their perceived failure of those currently in positions of power to engage more fully with issues around climate change. It's youthful idealism, and they're given air time on news channels (and Newsnight) with normally hard-nosed journalists cooing over them

What this girl did was follow the same idealism set in front of her by her family and cultural background. We shouldn't be at all surprised it happened, nor that she now wants an escape route, and it would appear that since she only holds UK citizenship we're not allowed by international law to refuse her entry if she manages to make her way to a point of entry in this country; but nor are we obliged to facilitate that

It seems relatively simple: if she arrives, detain and prosecute her with whatever the law provides in her circumstances; remove her child as any child would be removed in an 'at risk' situation. If she doesn't make it, she should disappear along with the hundreds of thousands of others killed as a result of the ideology she followed who remain nameless to us, and who she apparently views with complete indifference

I don't know how you can compare people concerned with climate change to sharia obsessed weirdos and call it idealism. Unless your on a plain that's totally higher then me I just cant get my head around that analogy.

Another poster has alluded to the fact that her coming back will be a victory for the far right its not just the far right concerned about Islam in this country a sizeable portion of people are. personally I don't think Islam is compatible with the west. If you can convince me otherwise by all means have a go. The myth of radicalisation is the one that gets me. If I follow the ideas of Hitler I am a Nazi, if I subscribe to the teachings of Marx I'm a communist but if I take up arms and join the caliphate I've been radicalised. Its bollox.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:08 - Feb 16 with 1499 viewsD_Alien

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 15:57 - Feb 16 by rochdale_ranger

I don't know how you can compare people concerned with climate change to sharia obsessed weirdos and call it idealism. Unless your on a plain that's totally higher then me I just cant get my head around that analogy.

Another poster has alluded to the fact that her coming back will be a victory for the far right its not just the far right concerned about Islam in this country a sizeable portion of people are. personally I don't think Islam is compatible with the west. If you can convince me otherwise by all means have a go. The myth of radicalisation is the one that gets me. If I follow the ideas of Hitler I am a Nazi, if I subscribe to the teachings of Marx I'm a communist but if I take up arms and join the caliphate I've been radicalised. Its bollox.

I just knew someone would wade in with the "how can you compare" non-argument, but I thought you'd be able to take my intro in the spirit it was intended. Clearly not...

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:10 - Feb 16 with 1493 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 12:45 - Feb 16 by D_Alien

Are you really comparing young people campaigning on the biggest issue facing the planet, with bastards who join a death cult?

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:14 - Feb 16 with 1486 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 12:05 - Feb 16 by isitme

This woman has no value from an information perspective. ISIS is the region is smashed, her husband in captivity. She went at 15 with two of her friends. All three of them high achievers academically who made their way through numerous countries to reach their final destination. At the time of her leaving the UK there was coverage of her dad at extremist events, even one where he was pictured behind a burning flag. The narrative is always one of shock and disbelief, but I suspect the reality is different. These were not unintelligent socially challenged girls.

She has shown no remorse and is not phased by seeing decapitated heads. I do feel sorry for the child, who if she did come back to this country should be taken off her, but as others have said she wants free NHS, house, benefits etc from a country and way of life she hates now her fairytale has turned sour.

It is a shame we cannot make her stateless but we should not facilitate her return and certainly she should be imprisoned for terrorism related offenses. I would also question who else she would bring back with her. With the disintegration of ISIS in the region there will be a large number of former operatives returning to Europe attempting to recruit or maybe even planning terrorist attacks.

I am pretty sure that the intelligence services can make up their own minds and decide whether or not she would be any use as far as providing any decent or usable information. I am pretty sure that no none expert in that field could really know.

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:28 - Feb 16 with 1463 viewsBlueDales

The kid is innocent, they shouldn't be forced to stay out of their own country. Like others have said, the woman is a British national and that's it - the country has no choice but to let her back in, but at the same time I wouldn't be advocating actively trying to do so.

She should be allowed back in (not much else UK can do), locked up and have the kid taken off her for good.
Login to get fewer ads

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:46 - Feb 16 with 1443 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:08 - Feb 16 by D_Alien

I just knew someone would wade in with the "how can you compare" non-argument, but I thought you'd be able to take my intro in the spirit it was intended. Clearly not...

If you would of used the word ideology rather then idealism I could of agreed with you. But idealism? really?
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:46 - Feb 16 with 1441 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:10 - Feb 16 by foreverhopefulDale

Are you really comparing young people campaigning on the biggest issue facing the planet, with bastards who join a death cult?

Climate change isn't the biggest issue facing the planet.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:47 - Feb 16 with 1436 viewssoulboy

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:46 - Feb 16 by rochdale_ranger

Climate change isn't the biggest issue facing the planet.

What is?
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:49 - Feb 16 with 1431 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:47 - Feb 16 by soulboy

What is?

Our LB situation.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:53 - Feb 16 with 1424 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:28 - Feb 16 by BlueDales

The kid is innocent, they shouldn't be forced to stay out of their own country. Like others have said, the woman is a British national and that's it - the country has no choice but to let her back in, but at the same time I wouldn't be advocating actively trying to do so.

She should be allowed back in (not much else UK can do), locked up and have the kid taken off her for good.

Loads of innocent kids have sh1t lives the world over why should we all be concerned about this one. The only link the kid will have with the UK is the fact that its mother happened to spawn over here. Its fathers Dutch let the Netherlands take them in. or wise up and realise this whole human rights lark is bollox and fook them off.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 17:24 - Feb 16 with 1383 viewsisitme

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:14 - Feb 16 by foreverhopefulDale

I am pretty sure that the intelligence services can make up their own minds and decide whether or not she would be any use as far as providing any decent or usable information. I am pretty sure that no none expert in that field could really know.

I am pretty sure that if she did have any valuable intelligence then she would have made a deal to return already. I doubt jihadi brides are high up the in ISIS brains trust and even if they were, the whole command structure in the region has been smashed and her husband is in captivity, hence why she is angling to return. Not really a high value returnee in the fight against terrorism!
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 17:49 - Feb 16 with 1361 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 17:24 - Feb 16 by isitme

I am pretty sure that if she did have any valuable intelligence then she would have made a deal to return already. I doubt jihadi brides are high up the in ISIS brains trust and even if they were, the whole command structure in the region has been smashed and her husband is in captivity, hence why she is angling to return. Not really a high value returnee in the fight against terrorism!

And for those very same reasons, then she maybe wouldn’t be such a threat here, that would be an assessment to be made by our authorities.

If she somehow manages to get back here, she will be arrested, interviewed, investigated, and prosecuted if she has broken any laws. Maybe British intelligence has already interviewed her, or know what if anything she has done, but there is possibilities she knows somethings that are useful to the authorities, I don’t know, and doubt you do either.

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:03 - Feb 16 with 1338 viewsD_Alien

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:46 - Feb 16 by rochdale_ranger

If you would of used the word ideology rather then idealism I could of agreed with you. But idealism? really?

And if you'd used the word 'have' instead of 'of' ...? Why do you persist with it?

Of course, i could interpret what you meant, and i've no doubt that you were able to interpret what i meant. Islamism is an ideology, that's why i correctly used the term, and both the schoolchildren on the streets and the ISIS bride were acting from youthful idealism, which only someone wishing to wilfully misinterpret my post would take as comparing climate change with islamism - both are just the subject of the idealism

Trying to have a nuanced debate on here is like trying to shit through the eye of a needle

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:13 - Feb 16 with 1311 viewssince58

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:03 - Feb 16 by D_Alien

And if you'd used the word 'have' instead of 'of' ...? Why do you persist with it?

Of course, i could interpret what you meant, and i've no doubt that you were able to interpret what i meant. Islamism is an ideology, that's why i correctly used the term, and both the schoolchildren on the streets and the ISIS bride were acting from youthful idealism, which only someone wishing to wilfully misinterpret my post would take as comparing climate change with islamism - both are just the subject of the idealism

Trying to have a nuanced debate on here is like trying to shit through the eye of a needle

try afew pints of john willie lees. Alli know is it will be a shade of brown.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:32 - Feb 16 with 1283 viewsD_Alien

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:13 - Feb 16 by since58

try afew pints of john willie lees. Alli know is it will be a shade of brown.

I'm partial to a pint of JWL, properly kept, but your advice would certainly apply to the muck served up at COA!

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:07 - Feb 16 with 1243 viewssince58

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:32 - Feb 16 by D_Alien

I'm partial to a pint of JWL, properly kept, but your advice would certainly apply to the muck served up at COA!

Its the biz.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:17 - Feb 16 with 1222 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:03 - Feb 16 by D_Alien

To be fair I did say I might not be on your plain. thanks for clearing that up for me though. And I was not wilfully misinterpreting anything, comparing the idealism of kids interested in climate change to the nihilistic head fooks of ISIS was a genuinely crap comparison/analogy. Why are you so touchy tonight? Have the remainers flipped your lid?
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:44 - Feb 16 with 1190 viewsrochdaleriddler

Walk away da, chill. I’ve had a lovely few pints at the King Bill, Hare on the Hill and Red lion, I’m mellow and still not riled by idiots on here. The head of MI6 has said that she will be allowed to return, and you are right climate change is far more important. Cheers

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:01 - Feb 16 with 1167 viewsD_Alien

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:44 - Feb 16 by rochdaleriddler

Walk away da, chill. I’ve had a lovely few pints at the King Bill, Hare on the Hill and Red lion, I’m mellow and still not riled by idiots on here. The head of MI6 has said that she will be allowed to return, and you are right climate change is far more important. Cheers

On the subject of the King Bill, i used to pop in there for one of their microbrewed pints before the previous lads left and it was refurbished. What's it like now - or more importantly, what's the ale like?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:30 - Feb 16 with 1128 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:01 - Feb 16 by D_Alien

On the subject of the King Bill, i used to pop in there for one of their microbrewed pints before the previous lads left and it was refurbished. What's it like now - or more importantly, what's the ale like?

I had a few blonde witch, v palatable. The guy who has the lease is in Turkey till Oct , he used to have the cross keys in walsden. No food on till he returns . Only 1 person in apart from me

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:35 - Feb 16 with 1109 viewsD_Alien

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:30 - Feb 16 by rochdaleriddler

I had a few blonde witch, v palatable. The guy who has the lease is in Turkey till Oct , he used to have the cross keys in walsden. No food on till he returns . Only 1 person in apart from me

Thanks for that, saved me and my partner a wasted trip since we'd been planning to check the food menu there. It's in a great spot, especially on a decent sunny day but really needs someone to give it their full attention to make a go of it

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:39 - Feb 16 with 1092 viewssince58

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:30 - Feb 16 by rochdaleriddler

No idiots then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024