Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry 20:17 - Feb 15 with 14628 views1949er

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:49 - Feb 16 with 1542 viewsjudd

How can youse insensitive gets turn a thread about a proud and dedicated muslim bint into an ale related discussion and calling that pub King Bill which really does nothing to soothe any hurt felt by our Catholic brethren?

Infidels.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:59 - Feb 16 with 1519 viewssince58

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:49 - Feb 16 by judd

How can youse insensitive gets turn a thread about a proud and dedicated muslim bint into an ale related discussion and calling that pub King Bill which really does nothing to soothe any hurt felt by our Catholic brethren?

Infidels.

Shes been defrocked that's for sure.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:12 - Feb 16 with 1504 viewsD_Alien

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:59 - Feb 16 by since58

Shes been defrocked that's for sure.

She'll come back orange

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:22 - Feb 16 with 1473 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:39 - Feb 16 by since58

No idiots then.

Only me

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:24 - Feb 16 with 1466 viewssince58

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:12 - Feb 16 by D_Alien

She'll come back orange

Like terrys dark,bang it and everyone gets a piece.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:31 - Feb 16 with 1458 viewsD_Alien

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:24 - Feb 16 by since58

Like terrys dark,bang it and everyone gets a piece.

That answers the question then - she should be allowed back into the cointreau

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:41 - Feb 16 with 1432 viewssince58

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:31 - Feb 16 by D_Alien

That answers the question then - she should be allowed back into the cointreau

on the Cointreau.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 01:59 - Feb 17 with 1333 viewsTVOS1907

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:44 - Feb 16 by rochdaleriddler

Walk away da, chill. I’ve had a lovely few pints at the King Bill, Hare on the Hill and Red lion, I’m mellow and still not riled by idiots on here. The head of MI6 has said that she will be allowed to return, and you are right climate change is far more important. Cheers

Hey, what are you doing on my manor?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 02:02 - Feb 17 with 1331 viewsTVOS1907

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:35 - Feb 16 by D_Alien

Thanks for that, saved me and my partner a wasted trip since we'd been planning to check the food menu there. It's in a great spot, especially on a decent sunny day but really needs someone to give it their full attention to make a go of it

You could knock on my door on the way up there. I’ll show you my TVOS collection.....

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 06:16 - Feb 17 with 1298 viewsD_Alien

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 02:02 - Feb 17 by TVOS1907

You could knock on my door on the way up there. I’ll show you my TVOS collection.....

It's a fine line between being groomed and being programmed...

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 07:54 - Feb 17 with 1266 viewsDaleiLama

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 06:16 - Feb 17 by D_Alien

It's a fine line between being groomed and being programmed...

If TVOS offers to show you his etchings from previous front covers, run like the clappers.

As for the JWL discussion, the MPA is ok but imho the selling point for Lees is price over quality.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 08:40 - Feb 17 with 1249 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 01:59 - Feb 17 by TVOS1907

Hey, what are you doing on my manor?

I Live here!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 08:54 - Feb 17 with 1235 viewsTVOS1907

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 08:40 - Feb 17 by rochdaleriddler

I Live here!

I know, Roccy told me.

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 09:58 - Feb 17 with 1193 viewsD_Alien

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 07:54 - Feb 17 by DaleiLama

If TVOS offers to show you his etchings from previous front covers, run like the clappers.

As for the JWL discussion, the MPA is ok but imho the selling point for Lees is price over quality.

Have to disagree about quality, although it seems more prone to not being well-kept than many another ale; but on form, it's something to savour. The Flying Horse used to get it right, though not been in for a while

A lot depends on the temperature in the cellar. I wonder if that's where TVOS keeps his back issues?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 11:10 - Feb 17 with 1135 viewsTVOS1907

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 09:58 - Feb 17 by D_Alien

Have to disagree about quality, although it seems more prone to not being well-kept than many another ale; but on form, it's something to savour. The Flying Horse used to get it right, though not been in for a while

A lot depends on the temperature in the cellar. I wonder if that's where TVOS keeps his back issues?

I haven't got a cellar, otherwise I might.

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 11:24 - Feb 17 with 1121 viewsD_Alien

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 11:10 - Feb 17 by TVOS1907

I haven't got a cellar, otherwise I might.

I'd have thought the club might've paid for a programme cellar for you

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 11:28 - Feb 17 with 1110 viewsTVOS1907

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 11:24 - Feb 17 by D_Alien

I'd have thought the club might've paid for a programme cellar for you

We're not in the basement yet.

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 17:53 - Feb 17 with 971 viewsDaleiLama

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 09:58 - Feb 17 by D_Alien

Tbf, not had a pint of Lees bitter for over a decade so hold my hand up to prejudice but never a fan historically. Never say never though - I will try one next time I see it.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:46 - Feb 17 with 945 viewsmightydale

Funny that the wnaker lefties celebrating Marine A getting sent down for fighting ISIS, now campaigning for a ISIS spit arse to return to the UK.

The Left, the real enemy of the UK
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 18:50]

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:01 - Feb 17 with 908 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:46 - Feb 17 by mightydale

Funny that the wnaker lefties celebrating Marine A getting sent down for fighting ISIS, now campaigning for a ISIS spit arse to return to the UK.

The Left, the real enemy of the UK
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 18:50]

Spit arse ? I’m assuming the head of MI6 is a lefty then, since they have said she can return

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:07 - Feb 17 with 897 viewsmightydale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:01 - Feb 17 by rochdaleriddler

Spit arse ? I’m assuming the head of MI6 is a lefty then, since they have said she can return

Look him up !!!!

Yes he his, I love it the more and more this happens ,the more people move from the left and their new world project.

You lot haven't got much going for you lot these days apart from project fear, which is being proven wrong day by day

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:13 - Feb 17 with 884 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:07 - Feb 17 by mightydale

Look him up !!!!

Yes he his, I love it the more and more this happens ,the more people move from the left and their new world project.

You lot haven't got much going for you lot these days apart from project fear, which is being proven wrong day by day

Lol, I see big brexiteer and Britain’s richest man Jim Ratcliffe is moving out of the UK so he doesn’t have to pay any tax here, story in The SundayTimes, very patriotic , especially as he was knighted last year and has received taxpayer help with his business location

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:18 - Feb 17 with 881 viewsmightydale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:13 - Feb 17 by rochdaleriddler

Lol, I see big brexiteer and Britain’s richest man Jim Ratcliffe is moving out of the UK so he doesn’t have to pay any tax here, story in The SundayTimes, very patriotic , especially as he was knighted last year and has received taxpayer help with his business location

Answers my question doesn't it, lefties haven't got a scooby doo what's going on right in front of them,

I'll leave it here, stick to drinking gin and hugging your scarf.

Btw Spain next

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:27 - Feb 17 with 867 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:01 - Feb 17 by rochdaleriddler

And Jacob Rees Mogg, and plenty of other Tories too. If someone is dangerous , or broke the law, then get them investigated, prosecuted and put in prison, not left free.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:49 - Feb 17 with 841 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:18 - Feb 17 by mightydale

Answers my question doesn't it, lefties haven't got a scooby doo what's going on right in front of them,

I'll leave it here, stick to drinking gin and hugging your scarf.

Btw Spain next

I’m not sure I know what you are talking about, do you know? enjoy your gammon supper.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024