Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry 20:17 - Feb 15 with 14643 views1949er

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 17:29 - Mar 9 with 1508 viewsJames1980

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:42 - Mar 9 by mightydale

Her dad was filmed outside American embassy with placard saying death to the west.
He was also an associate to Lee Rigby killers.
But you won't hear that on main stream media.

Wasn't that one of the other girls father?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 17:30 - Mar 9 with 1507 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 15:07 - Mar 9 by Thacks_Rabbits

Personally I don’t care about her or her dead kids, 3 less probable west hating terrorists of the future. She made her bed and she can rot in it. Just a shame she did not take the rest of her family with her.

I reserve my sympathy for the likes of Lee Rigby, those injured or killed at the MEN, London and various other places in Great Britain. With any luck she and her husband will meet their god ASAP.

Best post in here in ages, Godspeed good sir.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:05 - Mar 9 with 1447 viewstony_roch975

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:31 - Mar 9 by rochdale_ranger

To be honest there was a thread where you used the British colonisation of Asia to justify the grooming and rape of white kids by Pakistani gangs so a lowlife like yourself isn’t really worthy of reply.

Wow - another well-argued balanced response. Looking forward to you posting my quote where I support "grooming and rape of white kids by Pakistani gangs". I do feel sorry for you - such uncontrolled rage and resentment will be eating away at you like a cancer.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:12 - Mar 9 with 1431 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:05 - Mar 9 by tony_roch975

Wow - another well-argued balanced response. Looking forward to you posting my quote where I support "grooming and rape of white kids by Pakistani gangs". I do feel sorry for you - such uncontrolled rage and resentment will be eating away at you like a cancer.

No rage here bud people like yourself aren’t really worth it. Your not worth my spittle. I can’t be arsed digging the quote out because I can’t remember the thread but should anyone want to see it all they have to do is go through your posting history I would imagine.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:30 - Mar 9 with 1384 viewstony_roch975

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:12 - Mar 9 by rochdale_ranger

No rage here bud people like yourself aren’t really worth it. Your not worth my spittle. I can’t be arsed digging the quote out because I can’t remember the thread but should anyone want to see it all they have to do is go through your posting history I would imagine.

Hope that's all you'll have to do cos you'll need something to defend yourself against the libel suit!

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:34 - Mar 9 with 1381 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:30 - Mar 9 by tony_roch975

Hope that's all you'll have to do cos you'll need something to defend yourself against the libel suit!

Oh please.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:49 - Mar 9 with 1362 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:30 - Mar 9 by tony_roch975

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/rochdale/forum/232063/3335902/trevor-sincl
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:06 - Mar 9 with 1316 viewssweetcorn

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:49 - Mar 9 by rochdale_ranger

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/rochdale/forum/232063/3335902/trevor-sincl

Better get yourself a solicitor on the phone, got a libel case coming..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:30 - Mar 9 with 1282 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:49 - Mar 9 by rochdale_ranger

Much as I disagree with the semi justification of why those vile people pray on kids, in some ways what Tony is saying is that they are attacking the easiest target, and doing it because they are cowards, having said that are we attacking Germans for the wars or going to Scandinavia and France seeking retribution for the mass slaughter they forced on the uk a thousand or so years ago?

The truth is there are dickheads in every race, but someone who has ancestors in this country for many generations, is white and does not have intrinsically radical views will be looked upon differently, and rightly so.

For some Islam is a faith that they pursue when it suits, happy to get drunk, sleep around, gamble etc, but I would say the majority are good people like anyone of any faith.

I just wish the race card could be binned

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:04 - Mar 9 with 1202 viewstony_roch975

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:30 - Mar 9 by Thacks_Rabbits

Much as I disagree with the semi justification of why those vile people pray on kids, in some ways what Tony is saying is that they are attacking the easiest target, and doing it because they are cowards, having said that are we attacking Germans for the wars or going to Scandinavia and France seeking retribution for the mass slaughter they forced on the uk a thousand or so years ago?

The truth is there are dickheads in every race, but someone who has ancestors in this country for many generations, is white and does not have intrinsically radical views will be looked upon differently, and rightly so.

For some Islam is a faith that they pursue when it suits, happy to get drunk, sleep around, gamble etc, but I would say the majority are good people like anyone of any faith.

I just wish the race card could be binned

I'd agree TR with your view that, like any organised religion, the majority of followers of Islam are good people. I'd also agree that different races have held military dominance over other races throughout human history although it is also true that in recent centuries it has been white nations who have dominated over non-white nations. You also correctly observe that my post from a different thread was criticising those men who prey on young women - an easy target; possibly justifying it to themselves (wrongly) as 'getting their own back'. Indeed there neither was nor is any justification (whether full or semi) for such misogynistic, oppressive, devious, selfish, cowardly cruelty. Thank you for taking care to carefully read my post and offer a balanced response which avoids a blind outpouring of bile; perhaps now RR (whose posts you have sometimes supported) will be able to follow your lead, re-read my post carefully, reflect that it in no way supports, as he claimed, the grooming and rape of white young women by any (males, females, white, black, Christian, Muslim - whatever) and consider his position. He can of course still judge me to be a 'low-life' or 'a very sick man' - it's a free country.

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:13 - Mar 9 with 1181 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:04 - Mar 9 by tony_roch975

I'd agree TR with your view that, like any organised religion, the majority of followers of Islam are good people. I'd also agree that different races have held military dominance over other races throughout human history although it is also true that in recent centuries it has been white nations who have dominated over non-white nations. You also correctly observe that my post from a different thread was criticising those men who prey on young women - an easy target; possibly justifying it to themselves (wrongly) as 'getting their own back'. Indeed there neither was nor is any justification (whether full or semi) for such misogynistic, oppressive, devious, selfish, cowardly cruelty. Thank you for taking care to carefully read my post and offer a balanced response which avoids a blind outpouring of bile; perhaps now RR (whose posts you have sometimes supported) will be able to follow your lead, re-read my post carefully, reflect that it in no way supports, as he claimed, the grooming and rape of white young women by any (males, females, white, black, Christian, Muslim - whatever) and consider his position. He can of course still judge me to be a 'low-life' or 'a very sick man' - it's a free country.

Not if Im banged up for libel its not.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:33 - Mar 9 with 1167 viewssweetcorn

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:04 - Mar 9 by tony_roch975

You didn’t support it no, but you did attempt to justify it.

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:38 - Mar 9 with 1153 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:33 - Mar 9 by sweetcorn

You didn’t support it no, but you did attempt to justify it.

Pipe down you counsel hasn't called any witnesses yet.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:16 - Mar 9 with 1099 viewsShun

I still don’t see where tony has ‘justified’ the rape and grooming by Pakistani men of young white girls. He offered a possible explanation behind the thought processes of the disturbed culture of those men - a fairly natural conclusion to draw about their reasoning I would’ve thought. That you’ve tried to somehow implicate him in thinking their crimes are justified is indicative of the puerile and confrontational manner you often display.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:30 - Mar 9 with 1073 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:16 - Mar 9 by Shun

I still don’t see where tony has ‘justified’ the rape and grooming by Pakistani men of young white girls. He offered a possible explanation behind the thought processes of the disturbed culture of those men - a fairly natural conclusion to draw about their reasoning I would’ve thought. That you’ve tried to somehow implicate him in thinking their crimes are justified is indicative of the puerile and confrontational manner you often display.

Getting into the heads of a bunch of grubby child pimping racist paedophiles and coming out with the conclusion that they must have done it because of "years of white dominance" and as a way of "getting their own back" sounds like justification to me. It is all down to perception though. As for being puerile and confrontational I'm very sorry for not taking this forum adequately seriously all the time I guess.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:33 - Mar 9 with 1060 viewsD_Alien

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:30 - Mar 9 by rochdale_ranger

Getting into the heads of a bunch of grubby child pimping racist paedophiles and coming out with the conclusion that they must have done it because of "years of white dominance" and as a way of "getting their own back" sounds like justification to me. It is all down to perception though. As for being puerile and confrontational I'm very sorry for not taking this forum adequately seriously all the time I guess.

I just think you're confusing having an insight into why certain people commit crimes with excusing them. Trying to understand why they do what they do helps in preventing them from further criminal activity

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:40 - Mar 9 with 1037 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:33 - Mar 9 by D_Alien

I just think you're confusing having an insight into why certain people commit crimes with excusing them. Trying to understand why they do what they do helps in preventing them from further criminal activity

I don't buy that at all. He see's society as a zero sum game where "Whites dominate" and that's why the groomers did what they did if its not a justification its at the very least absolving them of responsibility, even if only a little. Personally I just think they are grubby racist child abusers.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:56 - Mar 9 with 1013 viewsD_Alien

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:40 - Mar 9 by rochdale_ranger

I don't buy that at all. He see's society as a zero sum game where "Whites dominate" and that's why the groomers did what they did if its not a justification its at the very least absolving them of responsibility, even if only a little. Personally I just think they are grubby racist child abusers.

But by your very own definition - racist child abusers - you've accepted that there's a racial element to the crimes

I think that's all that was being pointed out to you

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:23 - Mar 9 with 979 viewsJimmyRustler

It's really nothing to do with white dominance. The fact of the matter is that some areas of Islam (the fact there are sections with such differing views is proof enough that reformation is the sensible way forward) treat women as second class citizens and so this is bound to filter through in dribs and drabs
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 01:54 - Mar 10 with 912 viewssweetcorn

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:16 - Mar 9 by Shun

We usually agree about most thinfs and i’d consider myself the middle ground on political matters, but for me he was producing an excuse why it happened..

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:22 - Mar 11 with 741 viewsaleanddale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 01:54 - Mar 10 by sweetcorn

We usually agree about most thinfs and i’d consider myself the middle ground on political matters, but for me he was producing an excuse why it happened..

I see miss Begum family have written a begging letter to the government asking for mercy!!

Don’t think it will do any good the first priority is to make our island safe and nobody knows what her true intentions are.

We can help these Isis supporters out of the country and point to this example what the consequence is with the decision.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:59 - Mar 11 with 646 viewsmightydale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:30 - Mar 9 by rochdale_ranger

Wonder if his daughter got groomed, he still try to justify it in the same way...

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024