Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry 20:17 - Feb 15 with 14629 views1949er

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:30 - Feb 22 with 1879 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:29 - Feb 22 by rochdaleriddler

Isn’t it more likely the gammonistas are likely to avoid foreign travel?

In my experience ideologues on both sides are usually people with limited scope or life experiences. Could you define what a gammonista is while we are on the subject?
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 08:12 - Feb 23 with 1794 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:12 - Feb 22 by since58

Whats wrong with being a fan of Israel R R you told me when I asked you
before you said you liked jews?

Israel’s treatment of Palestinians is abhorrent to me. Don’t conflate that with not liking Jews

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 08:14 - Feb 23 with 1790 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:30 - Feb 22 by rochdale_ranger

In my experience ideologues on both sides are usually people with limited scope or life experiences. Could you define what a gammonista is while we are on the subject?

Something I made up, a follower of the gammon . Usually fans of our Tommeh

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 08:47 - Feb 23 with 1767 viewsmightydale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:30 - Feb 22 by rochdale_ranger

Its Just another made up word by the left as being called a racist doesn't work anymore.

They call any white person "gammon" that doesn't agree with them.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 08:50 - Feb 23 with 1764 viewsmightydale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 08:12 - Feb 23 by rochdaleriddler

Israel’s treatment of Palestinians is abhorrent to me. Don’t conflate that with not liking Jews

So what about the treatment of homosexuals by muslims countries ???

Does that mean you hate Muslim countries then as well

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 08:54 - Feb 23 with 1754 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 08:50 - Feb 23 by mightydale

So what about the treatment of homosexuals by muslims countries ???

Does that mean you hate Muslim countries then as well

People with prejudice based on ignorance should be challenged wherever it occurs, I don’t hate any group of people . Islam’s attitude to women and gay’s belongs in the middle ages

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 11:00 - Feb 23 with 1720 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 08:14 - Feb 23 by rochdaleriddler

Something I made up, a follower of the gammon . Usually fans of our Tommeh

In my experience Tommy Robinson doesn't have fans (he's a talking head not a rock star or a pop star) just people that agree with some of his views, many of them just working class young lads from towns like Rochdale and Rotherham. Interestingly the EDL was set up after Muslims were spitting and heckling British troops on parade in Luton they were/are a symptom of the Islamist problem in this country. Personally I've got nothing for admiration for people like Tommy Robinson and Aysan Hirsi the apostate woman in the Netherlands who has to live on an army base because she has spoke out against Islam. In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is pretty dangerous.

As for the gammon insult I don't think it really works. Its ok to be white.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 11:59 - Feb 23 with 1688 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 11:00 - Feb 23 by rochdale_ranger

In my experience Tommy Robinson doesn't have fans (he's a talking head not a rock star or a pop star) just people that agree with some of his views, many of them just working class young lads from towns like Rochdale and Rotherham. Interestingly the EDL was set up after Muslims were spitting and heckling British troops on parade in Luton they were/are a symptom of the Islamist problem in this country. Personally I've got nothing for admiration for people like Tommy Robinson and Aysan Hirsi the apostate woman in the Netherlands who has to live on an army base because she has spoke out against Islam. In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is pretty dangerous.

As for the gammon insult I don't think it really works. Its ok to be white.

I’m white. Just been on train with a load of spurs fans venturing into darkest Burnley!. The gammon thing is just a joke, it wasn’t meant as an insult

Login to get fewer ads

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 12:05 - Feb 23 with 1684 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 11:59 - Feb 23 by rochdaleriddler

I’m white. Just been on train with a load of spurs fans venturing into darkest Burnley!. The gammon thing is just a joke, it wasn’t meant as an insult

Oh aye I know, tis funny the way it triggers some people though.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:04 - Feb 23 with 1607 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 12:05 - Feb 23 by rochdale_ranger

Oh aye I know, tis funny the way it triggers some people though.

Sat on Blackburn station with two tommeh supporters who have been to Salford today, if you wired them both up it wouldn’t light a 20 watt bulb

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:10 - Feb 23 with 1594 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:04 - Feb 23 by rochdaleriddler

Sat on Blackburn station with two tommeh supporters who have been to Salford today, if you wired them both up it wouldn’t light a 20 watt bulb

Blackburn and Darwen has one of the highest number of Islamic extremists in the country. As I have said symptoms rather then the causes. I would love for you to let them know what you think though. Let me know how you get on.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:14 - Feb 23 with 1580 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:10 - Feb 23 by rochdale_ranger

Blackburn and Darwen has one of the highest number of Islamic extremists in the country. As I have said symptoms rather then the causes. I would love for you to let them know what you think though. Let me know how you get on.

Ah as I’m on my own you would like me to be beaten up by drunken thugs , hmm err no however when I’m back over this way with more equal numbers I will also Blackburn has been poorly served by neo liberal economic policy. Easier to blame the Pakis though eh?
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 19:31]

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:35 - Feb 23 with 1544 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:14 - Feb 23 by rochdaleriddler

Ah as I’m on my own you would like me to be beaten up by drunken thugs , hmm err no however when I’m back over this way with more equal numbers I will also Blackburn has been poorly served by neo liberal economic policy. Easier to blame the Pakis though eh?
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 19:31]

Your so very edgy after a few beers, saying the p word and everything. I don’t see what economic policy has to do with Islamic extremism but hey ho.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 10:44 - Mar 9 with 1272 viewsrochdale_ranger

So her kids died which is a shame for the kid (it’s not his fault he was brought into the world by headfooks) and Pieanne flabbot and the rest of the Labour mob have totally absolved the weird mother and attached the blame to the home Secretary and the government. A former (Muslim) metropolitan police chief who is friends with the begum family has also criticised the government. Why is a police chief fraternising with a family of extremists? I do enjoy it when things like this happen though as it shows how out of touch the terrorist sympathising labour lot are, really highlights it to the public.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:08 - Mar 9 with 1152 viewstony_roch975

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 10:44 - Mar 9 by rochdale_ranger

So her kids died which is a shame for the kid (it’s not his fault he was brought into the world by headfooks) and Pieanne flabbot and the rest of the Labour mob have totally absolved the weird mother and attached the blame to the home Secretary and the government. A former (Muslim) metropolitan police chief who is friends with the begum family has also criticised the government. Why is a police chief fraternising with a family of extremists? I do enjoy it when things like this happen though as it shows how out of touch the terrorist sympathising labour lot are, really highlights it to the public.

and your evidence that her family are extremists is?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:17 - Mar 9 with 1134 viewsBobbyjoe

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 10:44 - Mar 9 by rochdale_ranger

I would have hoped we could all have a little compassion for a mother losing her three week-old son, regardless of our views.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:23 - Mar 9 with 1127 viewselectricblue

There is video footage out there if people care to look for it of her family participating these extremist rallies they have been attending....

May not be enough for some to say they are extremists or not but its strange that she had 3 kids and they all died......
Using the child to gain access into a country is also wrong...

She and her 2 other mates knew what they where doing in how to get to syria with no respect to the country she walked away from.
So as far as im concerned the likes of her either male or female can stay over there and rot.
Now the caliphate as gone almost t1ts up they are wanting to head back home...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:31 - Mar 9 with 1119 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:08 - Mar 9 by tony_roch975

To be honest there was a thread where you used the British colonisation of Asia to justify the grooming and rape of white kids by Pakistani gangs so a lowlife like yourself isn’t really worthy of reply.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:34 - Mar 9 with 1113 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:17 - Mar 9 by Bobbyjoe

I would have hoped we could all have a little compassion for a mother losing her three week-old son, regardless of our views.

Soz bob. “I wasn’t phased by seeing severed heads in bins” I feel sorry for the people of Syria who have had their home and lives torn apart and have been killed and misplaced by these people or children blown up in arena bombings. Save your compassion for them.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:42 - Mar 9 with 1092 viewsmightydale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:08 - Mar 9 by tony_roch975

Her dad was filmed outside American embassy with placard saying death to the west.
He was also an associate to Lee Rigby killers.
But you won't hear that on main stream media.

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:51 - Mar 9 with 1071 viewsmightydale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:17 - Mar 9 by Bobbyjoe

My compassion is for the Yaridis men and women who where killed, beheaded,rapped or sold as sex slaves by the group she joined.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2019 15:54]

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:52 - Mar 9 with 1067 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:42 - Mar 9 by mightydale

Her dad was filmed outside American embassy with placard saying death to the west.
He was also an associate to Lee Rigby killers.
But you won't hear that on main stream media.

I remember that well because they were shouting and balling about death to the west and America outside the embassy on the day of the 9/11 memorial. The memorial was filmed live and you could hear those shitbags over the ceremony.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:54 - Mar 9 with 1064 viewsBobbyjoe

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:34 - Mar 9 by rochdale_ranger

Soz bob. “I wasn’t phased by seeing severed heads in bins” I feel sorry for the people of Syria who have had their home and lives torn apart and have been killed and misplaced by these people or children blown up in arena bombings. Save your compassion for them.

It's not either/or, Ranger. I know you won't be, but you should be ashamed of your insinuation.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 15:07 - Mar 9 with 984 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:54 - Mar 9 by Bobbyjoe

It's not either/or, Ranger. I know you won't be, but you should be ashamed of your insinuation.

Personally I don’t care about her or her dead kids, 3 less probable west hating terrorists of the future. She made her bed and she can rot in it. Just a shame she did not take the rest of her family with her.

I reserve my sympathy for the likes of Lee Rigby, those injured or killed at the MEN, London and various other places in Great Britain. With any luck she and her husband will meet their god ASAP.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 15:58 - Mar 9 with 942 viewsJimmyRustler

She's a terrible mother and should be sterilised. The end
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024