Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry 20:17 - Feb 15 with 14625 views1949er

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:06 - Feb 19 with 1657 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:39 - Feb 19 by James1980

On the subject of the comments she made in her interviews. Is it possible she was afraid of repercussions in the refugee camp on either child, herself, husband or all three if she openly criticised IS and the atrocities they have carried out. If not she is incredibly naive if she thinks she will be welcomed back into the UK. By saying let me back in and then saying the attacks in the UK by IS were justified.

Not defending her btw just trying to understand why she would make such stupid statements.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 22:44]

Who cares James this is good news. I watched a film called Munich a few years ago by Steven Spielberg it was about how Israel’s security forces tracked down and killed perpetrators who murdered their Olympic team. Mossad Style assassinations for remaining Muslims who have lived in Britain who have gone to join ISIS would be the next logical step.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:23 - Feb 19 with 1624 viewsJames1980

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:06 - Feb 19 by rochdale_ranger

Who cares James this is good news. I watched a film called Munich a few years ago by Steven Spielberg it was about how Israel’s security forces tracked down and killed perpetrators who murdered their Olympic team. Mossad Style assassinations for remaining Muslims who have lived in Britain who have gone to join ISIS would be the next logical step.

One problem with what you suggest is it would likely be used to radicalise others.
Are her comments actually being addressed to others like her that might want to go out and join another caliphate if it were to be established and she has actually played the press.
Perhaps they would have been crocodile tears but surely she would have been more likely to have gained a bit more support if she was prostrate begging for forgiveness sobbing into the camera.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:35 - Feb 19 with 1610 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:23 - Feb 19 by James1980

One problem with what you suggest is it would likely be used to radicalise others.
Are her comments actually being addressed to others like her that might want to go out and join another caliphate if it were to be established and she has actually played the press.
Perhaps they would have been crocodile tears but surely she would have been more likely to have gained a bit more support if she was prostrate begging for forgiveness sobbing into the camera.

So we shouldn’t be to harsh on terrorists in case it pisses people that are somewhat sympathetic to their cause off? To be honest with you I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the government on this one. Maybe having a brown Muslim home secretery is a good thing it certainly stops the puritanical moralists on the left crying racism.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:54 - Feb 19 with 1590 viewsJames1980

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:35 - Feb 19 by rochdale_ranger

So we shouldn’t be to harsh on terrorists in case it pisses people that are somewhat sympathetic to their cause off? To be honest with you I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the government on this one. Maybe having a brown Muslim home secretery is a good thing it certainly stops the puritanical moralists on the left crying racism.

Saying sending out assassination squads is harsh is a bit of an understatement and the example you gave hardly calmed troubled waters. Making martyrs out of them plays right into their hands.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 00:02 - Feb 20 with 1585 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:54 - Feb 19 by James1980

Saying sending out assassination squads is harsh is a bit of an understatement and the example you gave hardly calmed troubled waters. Making martyrs out of them plays right into their hands.

There are thousands of Jihadists coming back to Europe who will no doubt plan and carry out attacks on British people at pubs, at concerts, at football matches and other venues. What would your suggestion be? I personally don’t believe in martyrdom and I doubt you do but I think we should be kind enough to grant them that on our terms rather then theirs if that’s what they desire. The only people that will see them as Martyrs are other deranged losers.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 08:05 - Feb 20 with 1510 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

If they do let her back in, or as it seems more likely, the country is forced to allow her back in, it would be quite easy to let slip her whereabouts. There would be no need for a hit squad as there would be people from all over clambering to take her out.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 12:04 - Feb 20 with 1419 viewsjonahwhereru

If the government do strip her of British nationality that would be a an interesting move. Can’t see how the country will be the overall winner in that case. Because I can see other countries getting the arse ache and doing the same when we are looking to deport people who theoretically could hold more than one nationality.

Unusually for GB we appear to have also farted in the face of Donald Trump with his pleas for European countries to take their ISIS fighters back.

Interesting times we live in.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 12:06]
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:34 - Feb 21 with 1308 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 00:02 - Feb 20 by rochdale_ranger

There are thousands of Jihadists coming back to Europe who will no doubt plan and carry out attacks on British people at pubs, at concerts, at football matches and other venues. What would your suggestion be? I personally don’t believe in martyrdom and I doubt you do but I think we should be kind enough to grant them that on our terms rather then theirs if that’s what they desire. The only people that will see them as Martyrs are other deranged losers.

Reading today that some former jihadists are not even monitored when they return to the uk as it is too expensive!. Seems banning this girl was just a stunt from The Home Secretary , he never even checked her right to go to Bangladesh.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:55 - Feb 21 with 1291 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:34 - Feb 21 by rochdaleriddler

Reading today that some former jihadists are not even monitored when they return to the uk as it is too expensive!. Seems banning this girl was just a stunt from The Home Secretary , he never even checked her right to go to Bangladesh.

Also interesting to see the Donald turning Isis brides away while telling European nations they must accept them. She will end up back here. And so many of the people that commit acts of trrror are known to the police.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:14 - Feb 21 with 1251 views1949er

Since Corbyn is so keen to allow her in, is he preparing a spare room for her?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:05 - Feb 21 with 1229 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 18:14 - Feb 21 by 1949er

Since Corbyn is so keen to allow her in, is he preparing a spare room for her?

I wouldn’t put anything past a man prepared to let Diane abbot sit on his face.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:19 - Feb 21 with 1221 viewsmingthemerciless

Yeah the asassination squads idea worked well didn't it. The Middle East is an Oasis of peace now.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2019 19:23]
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:28 - Feb 21 with 1209 viewssince58

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:05 - Feb 21 by rochdale_ranger

I wouldn’t put anything past a man prepared to let Diane abbot sit on his face.

Nah, hes still alive,is;nt he?
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:29 - Feb 21 with 1167 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:19 - Feb 21 by mingthemerciless

Yeah the asassination squads idea worked well didn't it. The Middle East is an Oasis of peace now.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2019 19:23]

Israel is safe.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:22 - Feb 21 with 1144 viewsmingthemerciless

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 21:29 - Feb 21 by rochdale_ranger

Israel is safe.

You think so ? I wouldn't chance a visit there.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:08 - Feb 21 with 1131 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:22 - Feb 21 by mingthemerciless

I have, had a wonderful time.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:36 - Feb 21 with 1117 viewsShun

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:22 - Feb 21 by mingthemerciless

I’d probably prefer a visit to Israel over Syria tbf.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:51 - Feb 22 with 1008 viewsmingthemerciless

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:08 - Feb 21 by rochdale_ranger

I have, had a wonderful time.

Yeh I bet you were right at home.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 14:33 - Feb 22 with 985 viewsdawlishdale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 13:51 - Feb 22 by mingthemerciless

Yeh I bet you were right at home.

Not a fan of Israel eh Ming?

Are you a Labour voter by any chance?
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:49 - Feb 22 with 940 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 14:33 - Feb 22 by dawlishdale

Yeah parochial backwards lefty whose probably never been out of Rochdale.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 19:44 - Feb 22 with 868 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 14:33 - Feb 22 by dawlishdale

Plenty of non Labour who also dislike the racist apartheid state of Israel.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 20:05 - Feb 22 with 860 viewsmingthemerciless

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:49 - Feb 22 by rochdale_ranger

That's funny, I'm out in Spain at the moment.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:18 - Feb 22 with 819 viewssince58

sorry mate meant to vote you up.
Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 22:29 - Feb 22 with 808 viewsrochdaleriddler

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 16:49 - Feb 22 by rochdale_ranger

Isn’t it more likely the gammonistas are likely to avoid foreign travel?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Should the female isis supporter be allowed back into the cointry on 23:12 - Feb 22 with 798 viewssince58

Whats wrong with being a fan of Israel R R you told me when I asked you
before you said you liked jews?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024