Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Applications Received From Across Europe 13:24 - Mar 6 with 4652 viewsNinco

https://www.revolution962.com/news/revolution-news/applications-from-across-euro
Applications Received From Across Europe on 13:30 - Mar 6 with 4598 viewsChaffRAFC

Applications from across Europe and we're interviewing Barrow's manager who only has 30 games to his managerial CV.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Applications Received From Across Europe on 13:33 - Mar 6 with 4573 viewsrochdaleriddler

Applications Received From Across Europe on 13:30 - Mar 6 by ChaffRAFC

Applications from across Europe and we're interviewing Barrow's manager who only has 30 games to his managerial CV.

HE meant Ireland , and BBM

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Applications Received From Across Europe on 13:37 - Mar 6 with 4544 viewsWizard

If it is true and we are interviewing Barrow's manager, no disrespect but if he gets it i dont think that news will have our fellow struggles quaking in their boots! Get a few interviewed, dont rush in and make sure its the right appointment for the club.

Poll: Player of the season 18/19

Applications Received From Across Europe on 13:39 - Mar 6 with 4520 viewsfitzochris

Applications Received From Across Europe on 13:37 - Mar 6 by Wizard

If it is true and we are interviewing Barrow's manager, no disrespect but if he gets it i dont think that news will have our fellow struggles quaking in their boots! Get a few interviewed, dont rush in and make sure its the right appointment for the club.

According to Dunphy, we got a slew of applications from Europe last time Hill departed.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Applications Received From Across Europe on 13:45 - Mar 6 with 4479 viewsScunnydale

We had applications from across Europe when Buckley got the job.

Sorry, I mean postcards, not applications.
Applications Received From Across Europe on 14:17 - Mar 6 with 4356 viewssweetcorn

Comical is the only word for it really.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Applications Received From Across Europe on 14:26 - Mar 6 with 4315 viewsBlueDales

Applications Received From Across Europe on 14:17 - Mar 6 by sweetcorn

Comical is the only word for it really.

If we appointed someone from Europe, the criticism would be levelled that the manager has no knowledge of English football - not every European manager would do as well for us as Stendel has at Barnsley, for example.

No manager will be perfect.
Applications Received From Across Europe on 14:40 - Mar 6 with 4259 viewsD_Alien

Is Barrow even in Europe?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Applications Received From Across Europe on 14:51 - Mar 6 with 4204 viewsDaleiLama

Applications Received From Across Europe on 14:40 - Mar 6 by D_Alien

In fairness, I feel that's a bit harsh?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Applications Received From Across Europe on 15:05 - Mar 6 with 4132 viewsjudd

Applications Received From Across Europe on 14:51 - Mar 6 by DaleiLama

In fairness, I feel that's a bit harsh?

Yes, in all furness to them

Poll: What is it to be then?

Applications Received From Across Europe on 15:26 - Mar 6 with 4025 viewsTVOS1907

He was until Wrexham fired him.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Applications Received From Across Europe on 15:27 - Mar 6 with 4019 viewselectricblue

Now wouldnt it be rather interesting if Dale uncovered a lower league Marcelo Bielsa..
That would have you all salviating profusely....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Applications Received From Across Europe on 15:29 - Mar 6 with 4007 viewssweetcorn

Applications Received From Across Europe on 15:27 - Mar 6 by electricblue

Now wouldnt it be rather interesting if Dale uncovered a lower league Marcelo Bielsa..
That would have you all salviating profusely....

A renowned football coach, who has the plaudits of some of the beat players and coaches in the world.

Bielsa’s talent was no secret.

Applications Received From Across Europe on 16:36 - Mar 6 with 3874 viewsoff2div1

Applications Received From Across Europe on 15:29 - Mar 6 by sweetcorn

A renowned football coach, who has the plaudits of some of the beat players and coaches in the world.

Bielsa’s talent was no secret.

Bielsa cost a fortune. But before they employed on the cheap a few times. Then got the results that came with that investment.
Applications Received From Across Europe on 18:41 - Mar 6 with 3592 viewsEllGazzell

Only for another 23 days...

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Applications Received From Across Europe on 19:11 - Mar 6 with 3456 viewsDaleiLama

Applications Received From Across Europe on 15:05 - Mar 6 by judd

Yes, in all furness to them

That was the idea. Happy to be credited with an assist even if I wasn't awarded the goal

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Applications Received From Across Europe on 19:19 - Mar 6 with 3404 viewsSandyman

Applications Received From Across Europe on 15:26 - Mar 6 by TVOS1907

He was until Wrexham fired him.

And Chester, if only partially.
Applications Received From Across Europe on 08:14 - Mar 7 with 2863 viewspioneer

It cant be coinicidence that ZZ has made himself unavailable for the Madrid job.

ZZ’s blue and white army!
Applications Received From Across Europe on 09:41 - Mar 7 with 2729 viewssweetcorn

I’d take Rosler if he was looking for a return to the english game. Unlikely though.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 9:41]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024