Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
expectations 23:26 - May 31 with 5921 viewskiwidale

Next season will be our 6th consecutive season in Division 1 we have had 3 relative successful years with a tilt at the play offs, the last 2 seasons we were successful in avoiding relegation, I view that as success. I personally would accept another season of honest graft where maintaining or league status would be another successful season. Younger fans might not be happy with that but us older followers brought up on meager rewards are more inclined to accept a battle to stay in Division 1 is far better than a battle to stay in the football league. The primary goal come August will be 50/52 points It would be a bonus to be on that figure with games to play the last two seasons have been far too stressful for anybody's liking so for me a comfortable mid table finish without any last game drama will be another success.

This is not the time for bickering.

expectations on 13:13 - Jun 4 with 1396 viewsblackdogblue

The league resumes in 8 weeks on Saturday, what worries me is no news on players, training camps etc, no Chairman updates, just flogging season tickets...

Will we have 11 players to start the first game without getting the kids out of school again.

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

expectations on 13:37 - Jun 4 with 1336 viewsD_Alien

expectations on 13:13 - Jun 4 by blackdogblue

The league resumes in 8 weeks on Saturday, what worries me is no news on players, training camps etc, no Chairman updates, just flogging season tickets...

Will we have 11 players to start the first game without getting the kids out of school again.

Better get your old boots cleaned, just in case...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

expectations on 12:25 - Jun 6 with 1054 viewselectricblue

The worrying aspect for me is the defence..
It.is the same defence bar loanees that as struggled with relegation for the past two seasons.
BBM surely realises that the defence is a priority..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

expectations on 12:44 - Jun 6 with 1001 viewsTomRAFC

A good transfer window, playing with passion and tactical awareness, and a midtable finish would be lovely. Anything beyond that would be a bonus.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

expectations on 12:50 - Jun 6 with 985 viewsfitzochris

expectations on 12:25 - Jun 6 by electricblue

The worrying aspect for me is the defence..
It.is the same defence bar loanees that as struggled with relegation for the past two seasons.
BBM surely realises that the defence is a priority..

I’m sure he does.

At present, BBM’s hands are tied. He needs to know who will be sticking around. He has asked for a quick decision but EFL regulations stipulate the players have up until June 30 to decide.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

expectations on 14:07 - Jun 6 with 894 viewselectricblue

expectations on 12:50 - Jun 6 by fitzochris

I’m sure he does.

At present, BBM’s hands are tied. He needs to know who will be sticking around. He has asked for a quick decision but EFL regulations stipulate the players have up until June 30 to decide.

And there lays the problem.........

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

expectations on 14:36 - Jun 6 with 853 views49thseason

It must surely be the case that lots of players at lots of clubs have offers on the table that they are mulling over. The list of released players on this thread does not include those that may be transfer listed or those that are going to turn down new contract offers in the hope of something better. Throw into this mix all the Agents whispering in player's ears and there is really very little that will happen until after June 30.
Maybe BBM is lining up more Irish deals? Not that they have been an overwhelming success so far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024