Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Little Bird Tells Me 10:17 - Aug 7 with 14985 viewsmingthemerciless

A little bird ( who has been right before ) tells me that a very young but very promising centre half may be joining the 'Dale on loan from a nearby Championship club.
A Little Bird Tells Me on 11:55 - Aug 8 with 1387 viewsShun

Gotta say, BBM’s on point with the signings he’s making. While there might not have been as many as we were expecting he’s been open about the fact he’s still chasing a CB (who’s now arrived) and a pacy forward. There hasn’t been a signing he’s made that I haven’t been impressed with.
A Little Bird Tells Me on 11:57 - Aug 8 with 1374 viewsfitzochris

A Little Bird Tells Me on 11:55 - Aug 8 by Shun

Gotta say, BBM’s on point with the signings he’s making. While there might not have been as many as we were expecting he’s been open about the fact he’s still chasing a CB (who’s now arrived) and a pacy forward. There hasn’t been a signing he’s made that I haven’t been impressed with.

He's done very well within very tight budget restraints, it has to be said. The budget hasn't made things easy, that's for sure.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

A Little Bird Tells Me on 12:15 - Aug 8 with 1282 viewsnordenblue

A Little Bird Tells Me on 11:55 - Aug 8 by Shun

A refreshing change and nice to hear honesty about situations and scenarios,it also cuts him some slack with fans too if they are in some way kept in the know about things, he seems a very intelligent and open character and it's very warming to see/hear,keep up the great work BBM
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024