Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SACK THE BOARD 16:32 - Dec 1 with 45085 viewsRAFC1907

Absolutely terrible.

No ambition, robbing fans constantly with overpriced entrance fees for watching garbage.

Garbage created by them for not backing the manager with any money, constantly pocketing it and saying we don't have any.

1600 home fans today says it all.

No wonder we will always be little old Rochdale.

Shambles of a football club.

Poll: Bottomley...

SACK THE BOARD on 21:49 - Dec 4 with 1946 viewsRAFC1907

SACK THE BOARD on 21:46 - Dec 4 by kel

Cheers, sunbeam.

Don’t forget to act all hard and shout “come on then” behind a row of police next time you’re at a game.

Sad fook.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2019 21:48]

Smashing banter, if I was still 22 I may have just done that..

On another note Bottomley out Kilpatrick out.

SACK THE BOARD on 21:51 - Dec 4 with 1933 viewskel

SACK THE BOARD on 21:49 - Dec 4 by RAFC1907

I wouldn’t act like that at any age personally but bless you if you think hitting puberty is 22.
SACK THE BOARD on 21:51 - Dec 4 with 1921 viewsTVOS1907

SACK THE BOARD on 21:49 - Dec 4 by RAFC1907

Presumably you know "plenty of people" who have the funds to buy out Andrew Kilpatrick's shareholding?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

SACK THE BOARD on 21:55 - Dec 4 with 1897 viewsRAFC1907

SACK THE BOARD on 21:51 - Dec 4 by kel

I wouldn’t act like that at any age personally but bless you if you think hitting puberty is 22.

It doesn't matter what I did in my past, that's long gone, what isn't gone is the present and future.

I've been a fan from 95, seen it struggle and then seen it rise. while you may be happy with life at the Dale there are plenty who are not and as you can guess I'm one of them.

SACK THE BOARD on 21:56 - Dec 4 with 1890 viewsRAFC1907

SACK THE BOARD on 21:51 - Dec 4 by TVOS1907

Presumably you know "plenty of people" who have the funds to buy out Andrew Kilpatrick's shareholding?

I know Chris Dunphy would come back as chairman tomorrow.

SACK THE BOARD on 21:58 - Dec 4 with 1873 viewsTVOS1907

SACK THE BOARD on 21:56 - Dec 4 by RAFC1907

I know Chris Dunphy would come back as chairman tomorrow.

But that doesn't answer the question.

SACK THE BOARD on 22:03 - Dec 4 with 1851 viewsRAFC1907

SACK THE BOARD on 21:58 - Dec 4 by TVOS1907

But that doesn't answer the question.

Fella I'm tired, it's been a long day.

I'm not a CEO and I don't know millionaires personally but I'm sure if all his shares came up someone would make him a nice offer.

SACK THE BOARD on 00:30 - Dec 5 with 1656 viewsShun

SACK THE BOARD on 18:50 - Dec 4 by RAFC1907

I'm not sure if you've been to the Dale lately or just come on for a waffle, but if you have been to the Dale you will realise there's no kids in the corner of the pearl end.

And there's no police.

The majority of the police who work at football just claim their expenses with clubs like Rochdale etc.

You will also note the majority of our steward/security team (the ones who have tattoos on their necks and faces) are on the 'Rock and role' and are doing the extra couple of hours for an extra £20 a week - which would be covered by one adult entrance fee.

But don't let DB tell you that.

Where have the group from the Pearl St corner gone?
Login to get fewer ads

SACK THE BOARD on 00:39 - Dec 5 with 1653 viewsShun

I’m not sure why this thread has descended into such childish shíte (from both sides) because it started off with some good points.

What’s clear is the huge disconnect between fanbase and board right now. Whether that’s down to a questionable CEO, an absent chairman, or a clubwide string of STDs born from an ill-omened stag-do, I don’t know, but something’s clearly wrong. Childish sniping at each other’s posts between two parties who seem like they actually have the same concerns and should be on the same side isn’t going to solve anything.
SACK THE BOARD on 01:23 - Dec 5 with 1646 viewskiwidale

SACK THE BOARD on 00:39 - Dec 5 by Shun

I’m not sure why this thread has descended into such childish shíte (from both sides) because it started off with some good points.

What’s clear is the huge disconnect between fanbase and board right now. Whether that’s down to a questionable CEO, an absent chairman, or a clubwide string of STDs born from an ill-omened stag-do, I don’t know, but something’s clearly wrong. Childish sniping at each other’s posts between two parties who seem like they actually have the same concerns and should be on the same side isn’t going to solve anything.

Dunphy was controlled by Hill it was this that ultimately led to his downfall. The boardroom coup was nasty and unnecessary and we have come to regret it. If Dunphy was willing to come back I would have him back in a heartbeat, whether there is enough support amongst the shareholders to bring him back now that he has rid himself of Hills millstone round his neck? I don't know but there will be someone on here that knows more than me who could count the votes. The idea that the board can be challenge and sacked is an interesting one but I think it is time for a simple poll Dunphy and a new CEO or Kilpatrick and Bottomley.

This is not the time for bickering.

SACK THE BOARD on 01:44 - Dec 5 with 1636 viewsPeaky

Well said Shun.

Reading this thread with people I know bagging each other and sniping at each other is not good to see. We all have one common passion and that's the continuation and stability of our great club. There are not many of us dale fans and throwing mud does nothing to help the greater cause. I am having flash backs of terrace incidents in the Barrow era and it doesn't bring back good memories.

I detect that much of this angst could be resolved by some clear communication from the top. When fans are turning on each other there is a deeper issue at hand and it needs weeding out.
SACK THE BOARD on 07:20 - Dec 5 with 1549 viewsRochdale_ger

SACK THE BOARD on 00:30 - Dec 5 by Shun

Where have the group from the Pearl St corner gone?

Borstal
SACK THE BOARD on 07:27 - Dec 5 with 1539 viewsBigDaveMyCock

SACK THE BOARD on 21:40 - Dec 4 by RAFC1907

Don't try to insult my intelligence.

If you run a chippy and you sell all your pies, what do you do?

Refuse to buy any replacements and replace the pie deal with puff pastry?

Are you now trying to tell me the club has no money from all the player sales and cup revenues?

You absolute clown.

Hi there, love the thread.

I’m from the National Association of Terrible Analogies. We’re a bit like John Gidman but without the Angel Delight.

Anyway, we’re having our usual Christmas get together, a bit like a tadpole at a Then Jerico concert, next week and you sir are cordially invited.

Dress casually, a bit like a Bovril at a geography exam.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

SACK THE BOARD on 08:11 - Dec 5 with 1469 viewsRAFC1907

I agree, having said that I think most of the way things are interpreted doesn't help.

I'm sure if we was all sat round the bar we could have an open friendly discussion.

SACK THE BOARD on 08:13 - Dec 5 with 1463 viewsRAFC1907

SACK THE BOARD on 01:44 - Dec 5 by Peaky

Well said Shun.

Reading this thread with people I know bagging each other and sniping at each other is not good to see. We all have one common passion and that's the continuation and stability of our great club. There are not many of us dale fans and throwing mud does nothing to help the greater cause. I am having flash backs of terrace incidents in the Barrow era and it doesn't bring back good memories.

I detect that much of this angst could be resolved by some clear communication from the top. When fans are turning on each other there is a deeper issue at hand and it needs weeding out.

Great points.

SACK THE BOARD on 08:17 - Dec 5 with 1460 viewsRAFC1907

SACK THE BOARD on 07:27 - Dec 5 by BigDaveMyCock

Hi there, love the thread.

I’m from the National Association of Terrible Analogies. We’re a bit like John Gidman but without the Angel Delight.

Anyway, we’re having our usual Christmas get together, a bit like a tadpole at a Then Jerico concert, next week and you sir are cordially invited.

Dress casually, a bit like a Bovril at a geography exam.

I don't have any casual gear anymore I sold it years ago 😂😂

I appreciate the invite though.

But if you did manage some angel delight I'd be there in a flash.

I have messaged TVOS to apologise for calling him a clown, but like another poster has just recently posted, if we had some communication from those above we wouldn't be arguing etc.

SACK THE BOARD on 08:25 - Dec 5 with 1438 viewsfitzochris

SACK THE BOARD on 08:17 - Dec 5 by RAFC1907

I have messaged TVOS to apologise for calling him a clown, but like another poster has just recently posted, if we had some communication from those above we wouldn't be arguing etc.

Great. As you have realised, there is a commonality here that has been in train long before your initial post. There is no need to take affront to this. It seems you have the same concerns as the majority of others and these can only begin to be be addressed (one way or another) by getting answers to particular questions.

So, to reiterate what I said another thread, this isn't a clique thing, an ITK thing or a personal thing, it's a Rochdale AFC thing.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 8:25]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

SACK THE BOARD on 08:57 - Dec 5 with 1392 viewsBigDaveMyCock

SACK THE BOARD on 08:17 - Dec 5 by RAFC1907

Was his response something along the lines of Albert C. Lown, came on as a sub in a reserve match in 1971.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

SACK THE BOARD on 09:02 - Dec 5 with 1379 viewsTVOS1907

SACK THE BOARD on 08:57 - Dec 5 by BigDaveMyCock

Was his response something along the lines of Albert C. Lown, came on as a sub in a reserve match in 1971.

No, it was "Clowne - place in Derbyshire, sometimes visited by R17ALE as part of his work?"

SACK THE BOARD on 09:07 - Dec 5 with 1370 viewsRochdale_ger

Getting back on topic. We are six points off being half way to our target of remaining in this league which is what the board have been clear in stating is our aim for the season. I’m not for or against the board but what do people on here expect from a club with our gates? I would like a few decent signings to come in but realistically what kind of players can we attract especially when it has come to light that the club are trying to keep the wage bill down.
SACK THE BOARD on 09:19 - Dec 5 with 1351 viewsSuddenLad

SACK THE BOARD on 08:57 - Dec 5 by BigDaveMyCock

Alfred - not Albert.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

SACK THE BOARD on 09:42 - Dec 5 with 1305 viewskiwidale

SACK THE BOARD on 08:25 - Dec 5 by fitzochris

Great. As you have realised, there is a commonality here that has been in train long before your initial post. There is no need to take affront to this. It seems you have the same concerns as the majority of others and these can only begin to be be addressed (one way or another) by getting answers to particular questions.

So, to reiterate what I said another thread, this isn't a clique thing, an ITK thing or a personal thing, it's a Rochdale AFC thing.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 8:25]

There is no clique LOL pull my other leg

SACK THE BOARD on 09:48 - Dec 5 with 1283 viewsnordenblue

SACK THE BOARD on 09:42 - Dec 5 by kiwidale

There is no clique LOL pull my other leg

You seem overly and pretty strangely cut up about this "clique" thing on here,could you write me a list of who's who and whos not in in this gang as I've not got it mapped out as well as you seem to have?
SACK THE BOARD on 09:54 - Dec 5 with 1261 viewsD_Alien

SACK THE BOARD on 09:48 - Dec 5 by nordenblue

You seem overly and pretty strangely cut up about this "clique" thing on here,could you write me a list of who's who and whos not in in this gang as I've not got it mapped out as well as you seem to have?

If he thought he was "in" the non-existent clique he'd be pulling his own middle stump

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

SACK THE BOARD on 10:04 - Dec 5 with 1243 viewskiwidale

SACK THE BOARD on 09:54 - Dec 5 by D_Alien

If he thought he was "in" the non-existent clique he'd be pulling his own middle stump

haha D A you're a right Tater cake and you're also right not being in the clique I never get invited to the circle jerk.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 10:08]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024