Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has it sold out yet? 14:37 - Dec 19 with 20950 viewsdingdangblue

Normally with massive cup games like this we get regular Twitter/Facebook updates from the club about how many thousands of tickets we've sold on the first couple of days?
Photo's of queues on the carpark,?
Nothing.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 14:42]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Has it sold out yet? on 23:26 - Jan 4 with 1142 viewsjudd

Has it sold out yet? on 23:22 - Jan 4 by 442Dale

Was there a subsequent follow-up to this or have I missed it? Apologies if so.

I'm pretty certain there was no follow up, but if there was then I have also missed it.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Has it sold out yet? on 05:46 - Jan 5 with 1035 viewsD_Alien

Has it sold out yet? on 23:21 - Jan 4 by 442Dale

That breakdown provided in this thread was official via a question to the Trust. It may have now changed and much as it’s an area of interest, not sure it’s something that needs to be raised at the forum when time will be at a premium. Maybe just email the club or the Trust who can ask again?

Agree with this, its not something to be established on the basis of a random question in an open forum. I'm coming to the conclusion there may be no definitive answer, odd though that may seem

What is even odder though is the inability of the club to communicate, when clearly its a matter of interest, especially regarding efforts to maximise income at big games. On which note, i was pleased to hear it announced that Newcastle fans travelling by coach should avail themselves of the bar in the Willbutts whilst the coaches were delayed...
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 6:07]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Has it sold out yet? on 11:21 - Jan 5 with 809 viewsShun

Has it sold out yet? on 05:46 - Jan 5 by D_Alien

Agree with this, its not something to be established on the basis of a random question in an open forum. I'm coming to the conclusion there may be no definitive answer, odd though that may seem

What is even odder though is the inability of the club to communicate, when clearly its a matter of interest, especially regarding efforts to maximise income at big games. On which note, i was pleased to hear it announced that Newcastle fans travelling by coach should avail themselves of the bar in the Willbutts whilst the coaches were delayed...
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 6:07]

Re your last point, I thought the same! I had an image of Bottomley forming a barricade around the coaches, not letting them set off for the next hour.
Has it sold out yet? on 11:33 - Jan 5 with 775 viewsD_Alien

Has it sold out yet? on 11:21 - Jan 5 by Shun

Re your last point, I thought the same! I had an image of Bottomley forming a barricade around the coaches, not letting them set off for the next hour.

That's some image! I wonder if he's planning a lock in at the fans forum?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024