Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Restless bolton 13:36 - Jan 2 with 3217 views_Windydale

If we can get a win against Bolton in the coming weeks it's going to get tougher for Hill. The natives are restless.

Looking forward to the battle

Their website shows there's quite a bit of discontent brewing following their loss at the weekend.

https://the-wanderer.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27089&start=40
Restless bolton on 14:00 - Jan 2 with 3130 views1907

Really weird how uptight they are about the fact he wears jeans?
Restless bolton on 14:02 - Jan 2 with 3109 viewsD_Alien

That was a wonderful read

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Restless bolton on 14:02 - Jan 2 with 3116 viewsjudd

Restless bolton on 14:00 - Jan 2 by 1907

Really weird how uptight they are about the fact he wears jeans?

Wait until he gets the pink trousers out!!!

Poll: What is it to be then?

Restless bolton on 14:11 - Jan 2 with 3094 viewsBartRowou

Stoke have recalled Verlinden and Bridcutt looks like he's off elsewhere too.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Z Clough going back there if they can sort out the financials with Forest.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Restless bolton on 14:12 - Jan 2 with 3091 viewsDorkingDale

Sounds identical to his last season here. Same old story......presumably he's started to have a pop at the fans already?!
Restless bolton on 14:14 - Jan 2 with 3079 viewsTVOS1907

Restless bolton on 14:02 - Jan 2 by judd

Is that a euphemism?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Restless bolton on 14:20 - Jan 2 with 3057 viewsEllDale

Sacking Hill would hopefully end the debate about Henderson’s future!
Restless bolton on 14:26 - Jan 2 with 3021 viewsjudd

Restless bolton on 14:14 - Jan 2 by TVOS1907

Is that a euphemism?

No

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Restless bolton on 14:31 - Jan 2 with 2992 viewsdingdangblue

A Dale win a week on Saturday will certainly make for an interesting atmosphere at Spotland.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Restless bolton on 14:49 - Jan 2 with 2940 viewsTVOS1907

Restless bolton on 14:26 - Jan 2 by judd

No

Cheers

Restless bolton on 15:28 - Jan 2 with 2840 viewsaleanddale

Restless bolton on 14:31 - Jan 2 by dingdangblue

A Dale win a week on Saturday will certainly make for an interesting atmosphere at Spotland.

A Dale win and a double over Bolton weeks after Accy really would be ace.
Restless bolton on 15:33 - Jan 2 with 2817 views_Windydale

Restless bolton on 14:02 - Jan 2 by judd

Unsettling times for Hill, his wardrobe could be his undoing.
Restless bolton on 15:43 - Jan 2 with 2782 viewsShun

Horrible club, horrible fans. I can’t wait till they get relegated and then come down to Earth when they start struggling in League Two.
Restless bolton on 17:31 - Jan 2 with 2585 viewsSuddenLad

Even without the points deduction, they would now be next to bottom of the League, so that's a bit of a smokescreen. With a probable further punishment to come, things look bleak, not only for this season, but also the next.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Restless bolton on 21:36 - Jan 2 with 2276 views100569

I think we are playing them at a good time especially if they are going to start splashing the cash in the transfer window. Or do you think they will write this season off and then rebuild in the summer to guarantee promotion next season ?
Restless bolton on 22:22 - Jan 2 with 2191 viewsSuddenLad

Restless bolton on 21:36 - Jan 2 by 100569

I think we are playing them at a good time especially if they are going to start splashing the cash in the transfer window. Or do you think they will write this season off and then rebuild in the summer to guarantee promotion next season ?

'Guarantee promotion'.

If only......... I still think they have some choppy waters ahead. Relegation virtually nailed on this season, but I don't see them coming straight back up at the first attempt, no matter what the budget. KH probably gives them the best chance, but his mojo isn't what it was.

Will they give him the budget he needs, or will they send him packing and get a more high profile manager in ? Bolton fans clearly don't think he's a good fit, so it's going to be an interesting side show.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Restless bolton on 22:24 - Jan 2 with 2170 viewsRochdale_ger

“Bolton Wanderers should be able to come straight back out of league 2. Under any circumstances. If they cannot then something has gone very wrong. Forget divine right or billy big bollocks - I don't think a club of the stature of BWFC with still over 10,000 fans should expect or be satisfied sitting in league 2. I'm the first to want a heavy dose of realism BUT we simply cannot afford to end up marooned in league 2. This season gives Hill more time than any other manager to plan and build and put things in place behind the scenes and ensure next season is a success.”

Hahahaha hahahaha
Restless bolton on 22:36 - Jan 2 with 2128 viewsTVOS1907

Restless bolton on 22:24 - Jan 2 by Rochdale_ger

“Bolton Wanderers should be able to come straight back out of league 2. Under any circumstances. If they cannot then something has gone very wrong. Forget divine right or billy big bollocks - I don't think a club of the stature of BWFC with still over 10,000 fans should expect or be satisfied sitting in league 2. I'm the first to want a heavy dose of realism BUT we simply cannot afford to end up marooned in league 2. This season gives Hill more time than any other manager to plan and build and put things in place behind the scenes and ensure next season is a success.”

Hahahaha hahahaha

Is that from the BBC Radio Matey manifesto?

Restless bolton on 22:47 - Jan 2 with 2090 viewsDale92

Hahahaha hahahaha

Bolton and Bradford both in league 2 would be truly delightful, talk about made for each other

This is the One, I've waited for

Restless bolton on 02:46 - Jan 3 with 1951 viewsRochdale_ger

Restless bolton on 22:47 - Jan 2 by Dale92

Bolton and Bradford both in league 2 would be truly delightful, talk about made for each other

You’re forgetting the overly aggressive Mongs from Oldham road as well. A right trio of massive clubs down there now.
Restless bolton on 08:33 - Jan 3 with 1836 viewsaleanddale

Restless bolton on 02:46 - Jan 3 by Rochdale_ger

You’re forgetting the overly aggressive Mongs from Oldham road as well. A right trio of massive clubs down there now.

Oldham can go and “take over” Bolton*

*idiots
Restless bolton on 09:49 - Jan 3 with 1738 viewsParkinsGimp

Oh dear I havent seen KJH start on the fans yet, perhaps he has learnt that it maybe more than a couple of fellas in the mainstand behind his dugout that are moaning if he starts having a go at them . Seems he has lost his way, I thought he might of learnt a bit of humility after his experience here, but doubt it , once an arrohgant a...hole always an arrogant a...hole .
Bring it on lets get the double.
Restless bolton on 12:00 - Jan 3 with 1612 viewsAtThePeake

Hahahaha hahahaha

Hahaha, ace.

I liked a tweet for reference from a Bolton fan a few weeks back saying "we will 100% stay up this season". I went to find it after the Accrington game and it had been deleted.

You love to see it.

Tangled up in blue.

Restless bolton on 12:06 - Jan 3 with 1591 viewskel

Restless bolton on 12:00 - Jan 3 by AtThePeake

Hahaha, ace.

I liked a tweet for reference from a Bolton fan a few weeks back saying "we will 100% stay up this season". I went to find it after the Accrington game and it had been deleted.

You love to see it.

Might have been a photoshopped tweet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024