Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quest 12:20 - Jan 26 with 2868 viewsCockneyDale

Colin Murray showed the clip of the Albi shove in the Quest highlights. Ian Holloway said he’d never seen such a blatant shove.

I am going to choose to think that them highlighting it may have had something to do with me sending a link to Colin Murray on twitter yesterday!
Quest on 12:30 - Jan 26 with 2831 viewsjonahwhereru

Glad they did highlight it. It should!!! stop Evans suggesting they may have got a raw deal with penalty decisions.
It was the first time I have ever seen a passage of play that wasn’t in the highlights picked up in that way. The ref must have been mortified when he saw it.
Saw Gillingham have the lowest playing budget in the division. Clips like this are only going to have people suggesting that they use money in other ways to try and get results. “Tongue in cheek” of course.
Quest on 14:02 - Jan 26 with 2637 views442Dale

Quest on 12:30 - Jan 26 by jonahwhereru

Glad they did highlight it. It should!!! stop Evans suggesting they may have got a raw deal with penalty decisions.
It was the first time I have ever seen a passage of play that wasn’t in the highlights picked up in that way. The ref must have been mortified when he saw it.
Saw Gillingham have the lowest playing budget in the division. Clips like this are only going to have people suggesting that they use money in other ways to try and get results. “Tongue in cheek” of course.

Where is it that they have the lowest playing budget in the division? Not sure how signing someone like Akinde fits into that.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Quest on 14:08 - Jan 26 with 2617 viewsD_Alien

Quest is a great show!

One of the highlights commentators used the phrase "sloppy seconds" during one of the matches (can't remember which now, i was too busy laughing) when a team went 2-0 down through poor defending - and it wasn't edited out!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Quest on 14:09 - Jan 26 with 2611 viewsAtThePeake

Quest on 14:02 - Jan 26 by 442Dale

Where is it that they have the lowest playing budget in the division? Not sure how signing someone like Akinde fits into that.

Evans, obviously talking out of his considerable backside: https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/former-peterborough-united-manager-does

Shades of Flicker saying something similarly nonsensical about after Bury's promotion.

Tangled up in blue.

Quest on 14:33 - Jan 26 with 2557 viewsmikehunt

They didnt mention that no penalty resulted from it, though, thus keeping the focus off the ref.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Quest on 14:35 - Jan 26 with 2550 viewsjonahwhereru

Quest on 14:02 - Jan 26 by 442Dale

Someone posted it on the match thread. Was surprised myself. Although Gillingham is a working class area I thought their pricing and attendances would give them a decent budget.
Quest on 18:01 - Jan 26 with 2269 viewsmacro

Quest on 12:30 - Jan 26 by jonahwhereru

There is no way Gillingham have the smallest budget in this division
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024