Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finances 17:51 - Jan 30 with 4954 viewsmacro

Yet another L1 club issued with a winding up petition this time Ipswich
Finances on 18:08 - Jan 30 with 4896 viewsDalenet

With an owner that pumps several million into the club every year, and debts that have escalated to £100m you do wonder how they can get away with it. At some point it will all come crashing down.
Finances on 18:09 - Jan 30 with 4891 viewsSuddenLad

Another Bolton scenario by the sound of it....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Finances on 18:13 - Jan 30 with 4858 viewsblackdogblue

That’s a lot of Tractors 😀

No feelings on this, they haven’t cheated like some local clubs have nor another one who shall remain nameless.. 😀😀😀😀

Sad state of affairs

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Finances on 20:01 - Jan 30 with 4629 viewsnordenblue

Finances on 18:13 - Jan 30 by blackdogblue

That’s a lot of Tractors 😀

No feelings on this, they haven’t cheated like some local clubs have nor another one who shall remain nameless.. 😀😀😀😀

Sad state of affairs

If the alleged debt of 100m is true I'd say they've certainly cheated,whilst knowingly overspending gains them an unfair advantage?
Finances on 20:50 - Jan 30 with 4515 viewsDaleiLama

Finances on 20:01 - Jan 30 by nordenblue

If the alleged debt of 100m is true I'd say they've certainly cheated,whilst knowingly overspending gains them an unfair advantage?

……. another house of cards. We may be skint but we live within our means and we are in the same League.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Finances on 21:16 - Jan 30 with 4436 viewstodmordendale

A lot will be saying I used to be an Ipswich Town supporter but after this I’m an ex tractor fan.
Finances on 22:04 - Jan 30 with 4347 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Finances on 21:16 - Jan 30 by todmordendale

A lot will be saying I used to be an Ipswich Town supporter but after this I’m an ex tractor fan.

The issue with Ipswich is a lot of fans are sick of Evans not spending any money and gates and morale have dropped accordingly, they do a lot of ticket deals at reduced prices but support is still very limited, they are also selling players for reported peanuts.

Would not class them in the Bolton/bURY bracket as Evans will sort it out, but they are certainly not financially sound

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Finances on 23:31 - Jan 30 with 4224 viewsDalenet

Finances on 22:04 - Jan 30 by Thacks_Rabbits

The issue with Ipswich is a lot of fans are sick of Evans not spending any money and gates and morale have dropped accordingly, they do a lot of ticket deals at reduced prices but support is still very limited, they are also selling players for reported peanuts.

Would not class them in the Bolton/bURY bracket as Evans will sort it out, but they are certainly not financially sound

Fans are fickle. The owner has been spending his own cash every year to subsidise the club. They had a debt of c£35m 9 years ago when he bought it.. Now it is £100m. And much of the debt his owed to him. Beggars belief what will happen when he calls it in. They have budgeted to lose c£6m a year. Worse than bURY although at least the owner has the cash....for now
Login to get fewer ads

Finances on 00:15 - Jan 31 with 4183 viewsFrog

I don't understand why some people find it so important that their club is "successful" to the point of destruction, both to the club and their own finances. It's only a game after all. Enjoy having a club to support, anything more is a bonus.
Finances on 06:44 - Jan 31 with 4078 viewsNigeriamark

Finances on 00:15 - Jan 31 by Frog

I don't understand why some people find it so important that their club is "successful" to the point of destruction, both to the club and their own finances. It's only a game after all. Enjoy having a club to support, anything more is a bonus.

The problem is that many fans don't know how to run a business. The Ipswich fans who are moaning that the club are not buying enough players will be the first ones to complain about the club if they go bust due to overspending.
Finances on 07:48 - Jan 31 with 4027 views1907

Reports Oldham are on the edge?
Finances on 09:14 - Jan 31 with 3877 viewsjustanillusion

Finances on 07:48 - Jan 31 by 1907

Reports Oldham are on the edge?

Not looking good for Oldham,
big article in today's Sun newspaper on the financial mess at the club, heading for admin
Finances on 09:57 - Jan 31 with 3796 viewsdownunder

Finances on 21:16 - Jan 30 by todmordendale

Ferguson would have been an ideal manager for them.
Finances on 10:22 - Jan 31 with 3746 viewsParkinsGimp

Finances on 09:14 - Jan 31 by justanillusion

big article in today's Sun newspaper on the financial mess at the club, heading for admin

Aw no , not another "massive club" going to the wall, my heart bleeds , they did the same paying beyond their means .
What will happen to all the towns they take over with their "massive " following .
Finances on 10:24 - Jan 31 with 3745 viewsJames1980

Finances on 10:22 - Jan 31 by ParkinsGimp

Aw no , not another "massive club" going to the wall, my heart bleeds , they did the same paying beyond their means .
What will happen to all the towns they take over with their "massive " following .

According to some it shows ambition

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Finances on 10:55 - Jan 31 with 3698 viewsdiver

Finances on 09:14 - Jan 31 by justanillusion

£500k in debt threat of administration.We must not gloat the time as come for the FA to step in and help small league clubs otherwise football will ease to exist (fans will be bored of watching City and Liverpool winning every week on telly)
Finances on 10:56 - Jan 31 with 3696 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2020/january/31012020-club-statement/

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Finances on 11:49 - Jan 31 with 3588 viewsscooby

Oldham will be saved ONCE they go in to admin...
Finances on 18:15 - Jan 31 with 3406 viewsSandyman

https://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/139/main-news/132572/fears-lati
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024