Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baah! 18:38 - Feb 12 with 2128 views49thseason

Signs first por contract until summer 2021 ... official site.
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/february/kwadwobaahcontract/
Baah! on 18:45 - Feb 12 with 2110 viewsAtThePeake

Good news about him being signed up, slightly disappointed that from BBM's words it seems unlikely. we'll see much of him in the rest of this campaign.

I know he's young and inexperienced and it's risky to expose him to too much first-team football at this stage of his career, but he showed flashes of serious talent in his first-team minutes and was a huge factor in the win at Accrington. We don't have a player like him in the first-team squad at the moment, I'd at least like to see him included on the bench more often where he can offer something different if we're chasing a goal.

Tangled up in blue.

Baah! on 20:34 - Feb 12 with 1908 viewsboromat

Baah! on 18:45 - Feb 12 by AtThePeake

Good news about him being signed up, slightly disappointed that from BBM's words it seems unlikely. we'll see much of him in the rest of this campaign.

I know he's young and inexperienced and it's risky to expose him to too much first-team football at this stage of his career, but he showed flashes of serious talent in his first-team minutes and was a huge factor in the win at Accrington. We don't have a player like him in the first-team squad at the moment, I'd at least like to see him included on the bench more often where he can offer something different if we're chasing a goal.

Yeah I think one of the subs places could be rotated between Tavares and Baah they're both something a bit different.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Baah! on 21:38 - Feb 12 with 1780 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Baah! on 20:34 - Feb 12 by boromat

Yeah I think one of the subs places could be rotated between Tavares and Baah they're both something a bit different.

If we’re safe with a few games left could give them a start.
Baah! on 23:35 - Feb 12 with 1665 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Baah! on 21:38 - Feb 12 by Plattyswrinklynuts

If we’re safe with a few games left could give them a start.

Indeed....he deserves another go because of his fine contribution when we down to bare bones.

Just hope he really comes good here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024