Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans forum thread 21:39 - Feb 16 with 26276 views442Dale

May as well start it with a request: does anyone know the time it starts? Might have missed it but can’t find much promoting it recently, just this:
https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2020/01/forum-rearranged/

Presuming it’s 7.30?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Fans forum thread on 19:41 - Feb 19 with 1634 viewstony_roch975

Fans forum thread on 18:49 - Feb 19 by fitzochris

I’m afraid I can’t correct you, as I don’t know which version of events is correct.

so what did your "Andy Kelly walked away? Hmmm." comment imply? Another brick in the nudge-nudge, wink-wink I'm the one in the know, wall;

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Fans forum thread on 19:50 - Feb 19 with 1589 viewsfitzochris

Fans forum thread on 19:41 - Feb 19 by tony_roch975

so what did your "Andy Kelly walked away? Hmmm." comment imply? Another brick in the nudge-nudge, wink-wink I'm the one in the know, wall;

It implies I heard different but, as I wasn’t in the room when he walked away/was told to go, I cannot say which version is correct.

Is that clear enough for you, Tony? You want to get some Polyfilla for that chip in your shoulder.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Fans forum thread on 20:07 - Feb 19 with 1532 viewstony_roch975

Fans forum thread on 19:50 - Feb 19 by fitzochris

It implies I heard different but, as I wasn’t in the room when he walked away/was told to go, I cannot say which version is correct.

Is that clear enough for you, Tony? You want to get some Polyfilla for that chip in your shoulder.

clear as mud old bean, don't get so irate, it'll shorten your so illustrious literary career. Just say what you heard that was different and how - simple.
ps the chip's usually on the shoulder, unless it's an implanted device perhaps to ensure robotic responses to stimuli

Fans forum thread on 20:13 - Feb 19 with 1500 viewsfitzochris

Fans forum thread on 20:07 - Feb 19 by tony_roch975

clear as mud old bean, don't get so irate, it'll shorten your so illustrious literary career. Just say what you heard that was different and how - simple.
ps the chip's usually on the shoulder, unless it's an implanted device perhaps to ensure robotic responses to stimuli

The chip is so large it’s left a cleft, old bean.

Not irate, actually amused at your apologist stance on behalf of the club throughout this entire period of questioning. Perhaps they’ll offer you a VP?

I can’t say what I heard because there could be legal complications.

Fans forum thread on 20:20 - Feb 19 with 1482 viewskiwidale

Fans forum thread on 19:50 - Feb 19 by fitzochris

The whole Dunphy Hill saga deserves a thread on its own. I fully understand that in your profession having been told things in confidence you are ethically bound to keep it confidential. To be honest I was confused with you're "Andy Kelly walked away? Hmmm." comment which made me wonder if I had made made it all up also you're comment that there are two versions about AK's departure confuses me even further given he stated publicly that he left over disagreements with Dunphy plus one other. The other party may have been fellow director William Goodwin or associate Director John Smallwood both of whom resigned along with Dunphy.

"

This is not the time for bickering.

Fans forum thread on 20:23 - Feb 19 with 1463 viewsfitzochris

Fans forum thread on 20:20 - Feb 19 by kiwidale

The whole Dunphy Hill saga deserves a thread on its own. I fully understand that in your profession having been told things in confidence you are ethically bound to keep it confidential. To be honest I was confused with you're "Andy Kelly walked away? Hmmm." comment which made me wonder if I had made made it all up also you're comment that there are two versions about AK's departure confuses me even further given he stated publicly that he left over disagreements with Dunphy plus one other. The other party may have been fellow director William Goodwin or associate Director John Smallwood both of whom resigned along with Dunphy.

"

That’s the problem. There is so much conjecture. I probably shouldn’t have posted anything, to be honest, but I am asking questions behind the scenes about what I have been told.

Fans forum thread on 20:24 - Feb 19 with 1455 viewsTVOS1907

Fans forum thread on 12:53 - Feb 19 by kiwidale

That is a fair comment however reading between the lines on this thread which is always a stab in the dark there seems more than a suggestion that Dunphy had lost the boardroom long before he was pushed, it's telling that Fitzpatrick, Morris and Andy Kelly walked away to some extent or another. Its all very sad but Hill was Dunphys achilles heel they both had to go.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2020 12:55]

You're the second person this week to get David Kilpatrick's name wrong.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fans forum thread on 20:27 - Feb 19 with 1440 viewsD_Alien

Fans forum thread on 20:24 - Feb 19 by TVOS1907

Perhaps in this instance, it was Schadenfreudian?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Fans forum thread on 20:29 - Feb 19 with 1428 viewskiwidale

Fans forum thread on 20:23 - Feb 19 by fitzochris

That’s the problem. There is so much conjecture. I probably shouldn’t have posted anything, to be honest, but I am asking questions behind the scenes about what I have been told.

Non of this should detract from your excellent series of interviews maybe I should buy the book there must be much more in there than just a series of interviews.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2020 20:30]

Fans forum thread on 20:32 - Feb 19 with 1388 viewsfitzochris

Fans forum thread on 20:29 - Feb 19 by kiwidale

Non of this should detract from your excellent series of interviews maybe I should buy the book there must be much more in there than just a series of interviews.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2020 20:30]

Why would it detract from my interviews?

The interviews and my posting on here about other issues are not mutually exclusive.

Fans forum thread on 20:33 - Feb 19 with 1382 viewskiwidale

Fans forum thread on 20:24 - Feb 19 by TVOS1907

It's that Chris Fitzpatrick fella's fault for the confusion.

Fans forum thread on 20:35 - Feb 19 with 1371 viewsfitzochris

Fans forum thread on 20:33 - Feb 19 by kiwidale

Who’s he?

Fans forum thread on 20:35 - Feb 19 with 1370 viewsDorislove

Fans forum thread on 20:33 - Feb 19 by kiwidale

Maybe its the Antipodean sherry with breakfast is the problem.
Fans forum thread on 20:38 - Feb 19 with 1349 viewskiwidale

Fans forum thread on 20:32 - Feb 19 by fitzochris

Why would it detract from my interviews?

The interviews and my posting on here about other issues are not mutually exclusive.

my comment was not in any way critical far from it, your other posts are largely just opinion as are mine.

Fans forum thread on 20:41 - Feb 19 with 1325 viewsTVOS1907

Fans forum thread on 20:35 - Feb 19 by fitzochris

Who’s he?

Didn't he play for St Mirren in the 80s?

Or was that Tony?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fans forum thread on 20:42 - Feb 19 with 1321 viewskiwidale

Fans forum thread on 20:35 - Feb 19 by fitzochris

Who’s he?

Somebody in the know.

Fans forum thread on 20:43 - Feb 19 with 1316 viewskiwidale

Fans forum thread on 20:35 - Feb 19 by Dorislove

Maybe its the Antipodean sherry with breakfast is the problem.

Have you tried it on your cornflakes?

Fans forum thread on 20:45 - Feb 19 with 1301 viewsfitzochris

Fans forum thread on 20:38 - Feb 19 by kiwidale

my comment was not in any way critical far from it, your other posts are largely just opinion as are mine.

Largely, although all based on the direct account of people involved.

I don’t just make shit up - no release clauses in player contracts; the demands of
Henderson’s agents; Calvin refusing to leave in January; bids for players on deadline day; Dunphy’s departure; the current board - all posts based on the testimony of somebody or somebodies who would know.

And while it is just that, somebody’s testimony, I only share it in a bid to stop unfair comments growing arms and legs, or, if I believe it’s important for other supporters to be aware. I’m not unique in that.

Fans forum thread on 20:45 - Feb 19 with 1300 viewsDorislove

Fans forum thread on 20:43 - Feb 19 by kiwidale

Not lately unfortunatly ,the day goes so much better.
Fans forum thread on 20:45 - Feb 19 with 1296 viewsD_Alien

Fans forum thread on 20:43 - Feb 19 by kiwidale

It's ideal prep for a bout of shitstirring

Fans forum thread on 20:45 - Feb 19 with 1299 viewstony_roch975

Fans forum thread on 20:38 - Feb 19 by kiwidale

careful Kiwi - surely not just opinion, that'll be the Bernstein/Woodward of football journalism you're writing about

Fans forum thread on 20:47 - Feb 19 with 1284 viewsDorislove

Fans forum thread on 20:45 - Feb 19 by fitzochris

Largely, although all based on the direct account of people involved.

I don’t just make shit up - no release clauses in player contracts; the demands of
Henderson’s agents; Calvin refusing to leave in January; bids for players on deadline day; Dunphy’s departure; the current board - all posts based on the testimony of somebody or somebodies who would know.

And while it is just that, somebody’s testimony, I only share it in a bid to stop unfair comments growing arms and legs, or, if I believe it’s important for other supporters to be aware. I’m not unique in that.

Does this go for deals that are not quite what they seem.
Fans forum thread on 20:50 - Feb 19 with 1269 viewskiwidale

Fans forum thread on 20:45 - Feb 19 by D_Alien

It's ideal prep for a bout of shitstirring

FFS D_A wind your neck in. I have been very complimentary on this thread just why some defences are up is a mystery.

Fans forum thread on 20:50 - Feb 19 with 1266 viewsfitzochris

Fans forum thread on 20:45 - Feb 19 by tony_roch975

careful Kiwi - surely not just opinion, that'll be the Bernstein/Woodward of football journalism you're writing about

Can always rely on you to bring politics into it. I know that much.

Fans forum thread on 20:56 - Feb 19 with 1241 viewsD_Alien

Fans forum thread on 20:50 - Feb 19 by kiwidale

FFS D_A wind your neck in. I have been very complimentary on this thread just why some defences are up is a mystery.

Nah, you're just stirring for the sake of it, or because you're bored out on a limb down there

Try an Amontillado, better quality and won't leave you hungover at 3 in the afternoon

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024