Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League One play-offs 21:24 - Jul 3 with 5645 viewsSuddenLad

Pomey 1 Oxford 1

Fleetwood (currently) falling apart and losing 4-1 at home to Wycombe and have had two men sent off.

Akinfenwa making an appearance and believe it or not a flare has been thrown onto the pitch in a ground with no spectators.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

League One play-offs on 09:34 - Jul 7 with 1696 viewsBigKindo

League One play-offs on 09:12 - Jul 7 by TVOS1907

You didn't see Fleetwood on Friday then?

Yes and they were disgraceful. I was referring to last night's matches.
League One play-offs on 10:18 - Jul 7 with 1637 viewsSalegraham

League One play-offs on 09:16 - Jul 7 by aleanddale

Oxford or Wycombe will be heading straight back down!

Oxford more of a chance i suppose I am just waiting for either side to go into admin if they don't make the holy grail for lower league clubs and that's the promised land of the championship.

Big lad Akenfenwa made a difference when he came on Wycombe scored at the perfect time at the start of the second half after his introduction. What a handful that lad is.

Did you ask Vinnie Jones if he was a handful.
League One play-offs on 10:33 - Jul 7 with 1618 viewsscarrow

It's written in the stars that Wycombe will go up. Even if it's just to give Vengance FC's owner higher blood pressure and more reasons to complain

Poll: Final position

League One play-offs on 10:44 - Jul 7 with 1597 viewsTVOS1907

League One play-offs on 09:34 - Jul 7 by BigKindo

Yes and they were disgraceful. I was referring to last night's matches.

I know.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

League One play-offs on 11:13 - Jul 7 with 1568 viewsAncoats_Blue

League One play-offs on 10:33 - Jul 7 by scarrow

It's written in the stars that Wycombe will go up. Even if it's just to give Vengance FC's owner higher blood pressure and more reasons to complain

I’d go all Kevin Keegan and LOVE IT if that happens. Not least because Peterborough’s collective piss-boil will blow it’s lid. Would be good to see a small club go up as well. I’ve always thought of Wycombe being about the same size as Dale in terms of budgets so would be interesting to see how they do.
League One play-offs on 12:51 - Jul 7 with 1476 viewstony_roch975

League One play-offs on 11:13 - Jul 7 by Ancoats_Blue

I’d go all Kevin Keegan and LOVE IT if that happens. Not least because Peterborough’s collective piss-boil will blow it’s lid. Would be good to see a small club go up as well. I’ve always thought of Wycombe being about the same size as Dale in terms of budgets so would be interesting to see how they do.

not since an American took then over last summer with big investment they're not

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

League One play-offs on 12:55 - Jul 7 with 1467 viewsAtThePeake

League One play-offs on 09:16 - Jul 7 by aleanddale

Oxford or Wycombe will be heading straight back down!

Oxford more of a chance i suppose I am just waiting for either side to go into admin if they don't make the holy grail for lower league clubs and that's the promised land of the championship.

Big lad Akenfenwa made a difference when he came on Wycombe scored at the perfect time at the start of the second half after his introduction. What a handful that lad is.

I'd be surprised if that happens at Wycombe, they've been known for cutting their cloth accordingly over the last few years which was what made their performances in the first-half of this season particularly impressive.

Tangled up in blue.

League One play-offs on 12:31 - Jul 9 with 1256 viewsAncoats_Blue

League One play-offs on 12:51 - Jul 7 by tony_roch975

not since an American took then over last summer with big investment they're not

Maybe we’re more like them now with our new American input ;) ?
Login to get fewer ads

League One play-offs on 13:22 - Jul 9 with 1191 viewsmikehunt

Wycombe going up would be a travesty in a lot of people’s eyes as they were widely regarded as being in free fall and unlikely to scrape into the play-offs. In fact it was probably only Fleetwood who carried any kind of consistency into the play-offs. Counts for nothing of course.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

League One play-offs on 21:29 - Jul 13 with 1012 viewsD_Alien

League One play-offs on 13:22 - Jul 9 by mikehunt

Wycombe going up would be a travesty in a lot of people’s eyes as they were widely regarded as being in free fall and unlikely to scrape into the play-offs. In fact it was probably only Fleetwood who carried any kind of consistency into the play-offs. Counts for nothing of course.

Not in mine

Was impressed with them at Spotland, congrats to them

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

League One play-offs on 21:29 - Jul 13 with 1006 viewsscarrow

League One play-offs on 10:33 - Jul 7 by scarrow

Nailed it. Wish I'd put money on it. Peterborough will be full of very bitter supporters at this moment

Poll: Final position

League One play-offs on 21:37 - Jul 13 with 953 viewsdingdangblue

Well done Wycombe. They were superb and good luck to them next season - even though they will be odds on favourites to go down. The lad Stewart in defence had a phenomenal game.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

League One play-offs on 20:01 - Jul 23 with 718 viewsShun

We’re distinctly mid-table next season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024