Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prediction League - Final standings before lockdown 10:36 - Jul 21 with 2135 viewsChaffRAFC

Given the world stopped back in March, and with it, football, the season ended prematurely. As a result, the prediction league final standings are on the link below with congratulations to NigeriaMark on being crowned Champion. Please ensure social distancing is carried out with any celebrations please Mark

https://ibb.co/djMQWgX

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Prediction League - Final standings before lockdown on 10:48 - Jul 21 with 2115 viewsDaleiLama

That result makes Culloden look like a close run thing. for Mark.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Prediction League - Final standings before lockdown on 14:26 - Jul 21 with 2032 viewsSheffdale

Top ten finish. I'll take that.
Prediction League - Final standings before lockdown on 14:55 - Jul 21 with 2013 viewsD_Alien

Prediction League - Final standings before lockdown on 14:26 - Jul 21 by Sheffdale

An object lesson for Darren MacAnthony

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Prediction League - Final standings before lockdown on 15:00 - Jul 21 with 1994 viewsNigeriamark

I can guarantee that if I had put any money on my predictions I'd have been bottom !!!
Prediction League - Final standings before lockdown on 16:42 - Jul 21 with 1964 views1949er

Prediction League - Final standings before lockdown on 14:26 - Jul 21 by Sheffdale

Finished third thanks to Hendos goals

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Prediction League - Final standings before lockdown on 17:21 - Jul 21 with 1928 viewsblackdogblue

How does this work please?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Prediction League - Final standings before lockdown on 18:52 - Jul 21 with 1899 viewswroughtironron

Thanks to those who ran it !
Prediction League - Final standings before lockdown on 09:52 - Jul 22 with 1807 viewsChaffRAFC

Prediction League - Final standings before lockdown on 17:21 - Jul 21 by blackdogblue

How does this work please?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/prediction-league/

Along the tabs at the top, there's an "Interactive" tab, on there is a "Predictions" option where you predict the score and Dale goalscorer for games though because of the recent situation, nothing has been updated for ages but when next seasons is ready to start, I will let everyone know.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

Prediction League - Final standings before lockdown on 14:10 - Jul 22 with 1773 viewsblackdogblue

Prediction League - Final standings before lockdown on 09:52 - Jul 22 by ChaffRAFC

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/prediction-league/

Along the tabs at the top, there's an "Interactive" tab, on there is a "Predictions" option where you predict the score and Dale goalscorer for games though because of the recent situation, nothing has been updated for ages but when next seasons is ready to start, I will let everyone know.

Cheers

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Prediction League - Final standings before lockdown on 14:16 - Jul 23 with 1685 viewsfrenzied

17TH...thoroughly enjoyed it

final table should have been done on a points per average prediction..
Chaff in would have been runner uo then!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024