Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale 12:10 - Sep 25 with 7001 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale 25th Sep 2020 12:09
Dale make their first ever trip to Portman Road on Saturday afternoon where they will take on an Ipswich side that has started the season in strong form. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 14:26 - Sep 26 with 3883 viewsD_Dale

Matt Done fullback?

Both Jake and Alex start which suggests it isn't a defensive line-up.
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 14:55 - Sep 26 with 3705 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 14:58 - Sep 26 with 3674 viewsaleanddale

Come on the Dale today!!

As good a starting line up as we could have hoped with the injury’s

Would be tough with everyone fit and available so it will be tough but we can do it!
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 15:50 - Sep 26 with 3387 viewsfunkkk

Much better from Dale but always feel we look shaky at the back. Beesley certainly hasn't looked out of place so far and seems to have a good understanding with Newby.
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 15:52 - Sep 26 with 3355 viewstony_roch975

Encouraging Dale performance so far, rode our luck at times but more attacking threat & Beesley looks useful

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 15:52 - Sep 26 with 3341 viewsMasher

Thought we played very well in the first half. we have had chances as well

Up The Dale!!

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 15:53 - Sep 26 with 3329 viewstodmordendale

Stats say 8 shots but none on target. Must be training with a Banjo and cow’s backside
C’mon Dale.
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 15:54 - Sep 26 with 3288 viewsNigeriamark

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 14:58 - Sep 26 by aleanddale

Come on the Dale today!!

As good a starting line up as we could have hoped with the injury’s

Would be tough with everyone fit and available so it will be tough but we can do it!

Entertaining 0-0 at HT. They created a better volume of chances but Beasley & Newbey both had very good chances with neither on target. Keohane is having a lot of joy down the right & Done is doing well defending on the left. They started to get a little on top at the end but overall a decent performance from us. 1 good save from our keeper & they have had 2 cleared off the line + hit the post

The back 4 look good with Ryan & Rathbone putting in a decent shift in the middle, especially working the ball wide. Pity Humphries is injured because I think he would have thrived on the service
Login to get fewer ads

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 15:58 - Sep 26 with 3221 viewsTomRAFC

Very pleased with that first half performance. One of our problems last season was passing it across the back without being able to find a route forward. That doesn't seem to be so much of an issue now, especially with Morley dropping back to help out creatively.

Beesley looks good. Always seems to be trying to lose his man. Can definitely see what BBM says about trying to find particular types of players. He might need to bulk up a bit but that's completely understandable for a player making the step up.

I don't know if this is just me but I'm finding the Ipswich commentators to be almost insufferable? They're a bit up themselves but their mispronuciations of Keohane are proving amusing. It's Quayside... Key Lime Pie... Dr Quinn medicine woman... the right back.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:01 - Sep 26 with 3165 viewsDickydaler

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 15:58 - Sep 26 by TomRAFC

Very pleased with that first half performance. One of our problems last season was passing it across the back without being able to find a route forward. That doesn't seem to be so much of an issue now, especially with Morley dropping back to help out creatively.

Beesley looks good. Always seems to be trying to lose his man. Can definitely see what BBM says about trying to find particular types of players. He might need to bulk up a bit but that's completely understandable for a player making the step up.

I don't know if this is just me but I'm finding the Ipswich commentators to be almost insufferable? They're a bit up themselves but their mispronuciations of Keohane are proving amusing. It's Quayside... Key Lime Pie... Dr Quinn medicine woman... the right back.

Try away commentary. Much better.
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:03 - Sep 26 with 3118 viewsNigeriamark

And they have referred to Done as Dunn for the whole half too !!! It's the older commentator ( Mick Mills) who seems most annoying. He talked about how they had nullified our 4-5-1 strategy and that the game was progressing to Ipswich's tactics. There hadn't even been 4 minutes played !!!
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:04 - Sep 26 with 3107 viewsDalenet

Switch to the dale commentary team. They can't see over the stand but at least they are biased in our favour

Click on cog at bottom right and them audio. You have options for home or away
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:13 - Sep 26 with 2996 viewsTomRAFC

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:04 - Sep 26 by Dalenet

Switch to the dale commentary team. They can't see over the stand but at least they are biased in our favour

Click on cog at bottom right and them audio. You have options for home or away

I hadn't spotted that. Cheers.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:17 - Sep 26 with 2936 viewsfunkkk

WTF is McShane doing there?
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:18 - Sep 26 with 2905 viewsNigeriamark

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:13 - Sep 26 by TomRAFC

I hadn't spotted that. Cheers.

1-0 Ipswich. McShane & Done seemed to hesitate ( probably more McShane's fault) & their guy nips in and puts it away
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:18 - Sep 26 with 2887 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:17 - Sep 26 by funkkk

WTF is McShane doing there?

Pub league at best by mcshane.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:23 - Sep 26 with 2795 viewsfunkkk

Game over.
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:23 - Sep 26 with 2786 viewssince58

Awful by Mcshane really poor defending.
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:24 - Sep 26 with 2762 viewsNigeriamark

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:18 - Sep 26 by Thacks_Rabbits

Pub league at best by mcshane.

2-0. Nice move but a bit of bad luck as O'Connell"s interception fell to their player who had an easy finish

Can't see us coming back from this
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:24 - Sep 26 with 2746 viewssince58

Game over
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:27 - Sep 26 with 2691 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:23 - Sep 26 by funkkk

Game over.

Get some subs on and rest the weiry for next week.....
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:27 - Sep 26 with 2689 viewsNigeriamark

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:24 - Sep 26 by Nigeriamark

2-0. Nice move but a bit of bad luck as O'Connell"s interception fell to their player who had an easy finish

Can't see us coming back from this

Ryan off & Dooley on. May be resting Ryan as he's played well & I couldn't see a knock
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:29 - Sep 26 with 2672 viewsfunkkk

Really needed to stay in the game at 0-0 for as long as possible. That first goal is so disappointing from our most experienced player. Just hope heads don't drop now and we get a pasting as today was always going to be a big ask.
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 17:01 - Sep 26 with 2342 viewssince58

Good effort from the boys today, considering the injury situation.
They will play worse and win.
Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 17:04 - Sep 26 with 2296 viewsNigeriamark

Match Preview: Ipswich vs Rochdale on 16:29 - Sep 26 by funkkk

Really needed to stay in the game at 0-0 for as long as possible. That first goal is so disappointing from our most experienced player. Just hope heads don't drop now and we get a pasting as today was always going to be a big ask.

Finished 2-0 and they deserved it based on the second half. As you say disappointing that it was a mistake that lead to the crucial opener and it was always going to be difficult after that. No real impact subs to change it & let's hope we can get a couple more bodies in before the window closes.

It was a tough opening 3 games but now we have a couple that we really need to get some points from.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024