Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player power. 17:39 - Sep 25 with 2084 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.afcfylde.co.uk/club-statement-8/

Bit of ill-feeling there, I reckon.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Player power. on 18:42 - Sep 25 with 1942 viewsYorkshire_Dale

"it's clear to all and sunder".......it is indeed, great story.

Have to feel sorry for the Club,the Chairman and the fans. They've been shafted.

They tried their best.
Player power. on 18:57 - Sep 25 with 1899 viewsDalenet

I suspect they may find themselves in hot water for publicly sharing his salary though. You can't claim integrity one way.

Interesting that they were prepared to encourage furloughed players to make up their salaries through a packing job at £10 an hour. Was that legal whilst on furlough? Not sure
Player power. on 19:04 - Sep 25 with 1881 viewsfermin

Player power. on 18:57 - Sep 25 by Dalenet

I suspect they may find themselves in hot water for publicly sharing his salary though. You can't claim integrity one way.

Interesting that they were prepared to encourage furloughed players to make up their salaries through a packing job at £10 an hour. Was that legal whilst on furlough? Not sure

Agreed, on the surface that looks like a breach of GDPR.

On the other hand it is interesting to note that he is being paid c£52k a year to be a professional footballer at t level 6, which isn't bad going.
Player power. on 19:13 - Sep 25 with 1858 viewsjudd

Player power. on 18:57 - Sep 25 by Dalenet

I think it is legal. Some employment contracts forbid you to have a second job without permission. This seems perfectly fine.

Furloughing was about keeping jobs open

Poll: What is it to be then?

Player power. on 23:23 - Sep 25 with 1562 viewsFrog

Ryan who?
Player power. on 23:43 - Sep 25 with 1535 viewsspringfieldparka

Player power. on 19:13 - Sep 25 by judd

I think it is legal. Some employment contracts forbid you to have a second job without permission. This seems perfectly fine.

Furloughing was about keeping jobs open

I understood working whilst on furlough was against regulations at first , although the position may have changed though as it so often does with the present government and Covid .
Player power. on 05:40 - Sep 26 with 1444 viewsNigeriamark

Player power. on 23:43 - Sep 25 by springfieldparka

I understood working whilst on furlough was against regulations at first , although the position may have changed though as it so often does with the present government and Covid .

Working for the company who furloughed you was not allowed. However working for someone else while the original employer keeps your job open I think was allowed
Player power. on 11:27 - Sep 26 with 1194 viewsblackdogblue

Player power. on 05:40 - Sep 26 by Nigeriamark

Working for the company who furloughed you was not allowed. However working for someone else while the original employer keeps your job open I think was allowed

Link goes nowhere, presume article removed. What did it say for us nosey people?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Login to get fewer ads

Player power. on 13:49 - Sep 26 with 1074 viewsD_Dale

Player power. on 11:27 - Sep 26 by blackdogblue

Link goes nowhere, presume article removed. What did it say for us nosey people?

This is one reason why a cut and paste is better than a link.

It was a long rant by the owner of Fylde FC deploring the decision of the top-paid player (one Ryan Cloasdale - or a similar name - who cost £50k ) not to accept a pay cut. His pay was revealed, probably to annoy Ryan who the owner says is angling for a free transfer to another club. Or summat like that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024